I really wrote Best :facepalm
I meant Bobby Charlton.

LOL. Sure thing. Was thinking of making him young. Say the 58-59 season? He was pretty much an important player before the munich disaster and was a regular and was also that year became a England regular. That means he will have a lower ca but will be young enough to live to potential?

Just about finished Batistuta now, gotta do Duncan Edwards and then will get a start on Charlton. :)

Whatever year you wont. I don't really care about CA, I just want to see his stats accurate enough ^^)

Player Name: Gary Neville
Suggested high stats: Tackling, Pace, Anticipation, Stamina, Crossing
Wiki Page: Gary Neville
Season they became a household name: 2001-02

Player Name: Gary Neville
Suggested high stats: Tackling, Pace, Anticipation, Stamina, Crossing
Wiki Page: Gary Neville
Season they became a household name: 2001-02
Nice one...
By the way people, there are 2 players I refuse to create. One is Gary Neville and the other is Thierry Henry. I have no problem creating any other player from any era.

Player Name : Eusebio
Suggested High Stats : Penalty Taking,Finishing,dribbling,Work rate,Stamina,Composure
Wiki Page : Here
Season They became a household name : 1961-1962 (appeared on cover of Le'Equipe)

-bump-

No need to bump the thread, when people want a player hey will request. Otherwise I have plenty of players to do in my own time :)

Tom Finney and Esubio next followed by a few more of the Hungary team. That team should be completed by mid week.

Just so everybody knows, I have college until 5pm so i wont be making any players until at least 6 every weekday :)

No need to bump the thread, when people want a player hey will request. Otherwise I have plenty of players to do in my own time :)

Tom Finney and Esubio next followed by a few more of the Hungary team. That team should be completed by mid week.

Just so everybody knows, I have college until 5pm so i wont be making any players until at least 6 every weekday :)

No point quoting that guy - it's a spambot.

Hey Steve

This is great man Thanks for doing up George Best for me and big duncan edwards looks class could you do me up Peter schmeichel
Player Name : Peter schmeichel
Suggested High Stats : Commanding the Area,Shot Stoppng,One On Ones,Work rate,Stamina,Ariael Ability
Wiki Page : sorry mate have no idea how to do webpage links
Season They became a household name : 1992-1993

Hey Steve

This is great man Thanks for doing up George Best for me and big duncan edwards looks class could you do me up Peter schmeichel
Player Name : Peter schmeichel
Suggested High Stats : Commanding the Area,Shot Stoppng,One On Ones,Work rate,Stamina,Ariael Ability
Wiki Page : sorry mate have no idea how to do webpage links
Season They became a household name : 1992-1993
Here's his wiki page

Cheers for the intrest guys. Ill get around to this later on this evening. Wont be home until 5-6 again. When i have time ill do all players in the list and post Finney and Esubio that are pretty much done.

As I said I will probably only do a pack on friday as I dont have the amount of players yet to warrant a decent upload. I also recreate older players in the game back to previous clubs when they were in their prime/ youth prospects. No need to request any of Uniteds kids of the 90s as Beckham, Scholes and Giggs will be some of the first done along with Michael Owen, Gerrard, Lampard, Ferdinand, Buffon, Thuram, Crespo, Van Nistlerooy and Raul. I plan on doing most of them tonight if there isnt too many requests to get through.

Player Name: Paolo Maldini
Suggested high stats: Positioning, Marking, Conentration, Anticipation
Wiki Page: Paolo Maldini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Season they became a household name: Hard to say really, he won awards etc but played a 40 game season in 84/85....won serie A in the 87/88 season or European cup in 88/89....

fair play to you steve this is some undertaking but THANK U for doin this