Can i get the xml of this ? The dbc is not working .I am trying my hand on editor can u tell me where to add achievements of a player in his history.

Sure thing, ill do up a xml file later on when i get near my laptop. May be a hour or 2.

As regards the histories there is a achievements tab on the players screen where you can add what a player won, with who, in what division and what year :)

Sure thing, ill do up a xml file later on when i get near my laptop. May be a hour or 2.

As regards the histories there is a achievements tab on the players screen where you can add what a player won, with who, in what division and what year :)

Okay great going to make my Scholes now.

View attachment 239765

Are these too many for scholes ? Thinking of removing killer balls :)

Depends which Scholes era you are trying to create.

I'd say early Scholes should have - Dives into tackles, Shoots with power, Arrives late in opposition area, Stops play, Tries killer balls often

Whereas late Scholes should have - Dives into tackles, Dictates tempo, Comes deep to get the ball, Likes to switch ball to other flank, Tries long passes, Plays short simple balls

Hi Steve - I have probably spent over 600 hours creating a legends database "Legends and Regulars" and have used a heap of different references including watching lots of video of past players. I found the PES Stats Database very helpful and also found that by comparing a number of "Top 50 or Top 100 Players in every position" lists it gave me a balanced view of respective players abilities. By seeing where numerous "experts" placed current players and then lining up their PA with the legends PA it helped me keep things in perspective and meant that I didn't create too many people with PA over 180.
Keep up the good work because people are obviously enjoying being able to request individuals for their games. :D

Player Name: Steve Bull
Suggested high stats:
Finishing
, Work rate, Flair, First touch, Compusure, dribbling, heading
Wiki Page:
Steve Bull - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Season they became a household name: 1989-1990

Player Name: Billy Wright
Suggested high stats: Heading, tackling, marking, Bravery, INfluence, Positiong, work rate, Jumping Strength
Wiki Page:
Billy Wright (footballer born 1924) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Season they became a household name: 1948 ish.

First player to get 100 caps for England!

Player Name: Steve Bull

Suggested high stats:
Finishing
, Work rate, Flair, First touch, Compusure, dribbling, heading, Dirtiness, Aggression

Wiki Page:
Steve Bull - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Season they became a household name: 1989-1990

Player Name: Billy Wright

Suggested high stats: Heading, tackling, marking, Bravery, INfluence, Positiong, work rate, Jumping Strength

Wiki Page:
Billy Wright (footballer born 1924) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Season they became a household name: 1948 ish.

First player to get 100 caps for England!

Requests closed for a day or so. I have been busy with other stuff the past few days and this is just in my free time. Will get to all requests by friday hopefully and upload individual files and also the first pack(sorry its a week late)

I know it might be a dead thread&it's not on topic but what's that texture pack, Steve?

Is it possible to put just one or two player in your database rather than a whole set of legends?

I just want to put Maldini and George Best