I feel so happy when stinger doesnt make my players off and watching the match from tv because red card problem <)

TotalFootball9 what are the most important positions ? STC OR AMC > AML/AMR > DR > MCL/MCR > DL ?
Could you advise me a good team to test this tactic ? (England, France, Spain, Italy or Germany)

THE STRIKER VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES:

- tweaked the Duty/ PIs of STC position

- tweaked the Role/Duty/PIs of MC position

Guys, if you use the Striker version then go for V2 you'll get a decent boost.

TotalFootball9 what are the most important positions ? STC OR AMC > AML/AMR > DR > MCL/MCR > DL ?

Here's Goals and Assists statistic for all positions in the Striker version after 85 matches played, The Strikerless version has similar statistic.

Check the statistic and make own judgment about what positions are the most important.

Stinger_Stats.png

TFF - Is your aim to get stinger tactic to the level of domilisher or don't u think your get to that level for how good domilisher is. Cheers m8

guys, can you upload or attach the tactics please.
mediafire is blocked from isp i can't open :(

Here's Goals and Assists statistic for all positions in the Striker version after 85 matches played, The Strikerless version has similar statistic.

Check the statistic and make own judgment about what positions are the most important.
Have you got the same statistic for the strikerless's version ?

Stinger_Stats.png

TFF - Is your aim to get stinger tactic to the level of domilisher or don't u think your get to that level for how good domilisher is. Cheers m8

Mate, I not just started working on classic 4-3-3 formation. Since the release of FM17, my main aim was getting “playable” tactic with classic 4-3-3 formation so it can be said that I’ve been working on it since the release FM17 and that work hasn’t stopped. :)

I tired hundreds of different approaches to classic 4-3-3 formation and spent months on testing. I’d say many of those approaches were good and they offered decent “overreaching” with any team and using them I was able to win the most challenging competitions in the game such as Champions League and other but the overarching level that they offered didn’t feel good enough, especially, compare with Demolisher tactic so that’s why I didn’t shared them but finally I managed to get Stinger tactic and even it offers less overachieving than Demolisher but still I find it’s good enough to play with it if you like to play with a tactic that uses classic 4-3-3 formation.

V2 of the striker version further reduced the gap in efficiency between the strikerless version and Demolisher tactic and I’d say it gets not just 100% from 4-3-3 formation but it gets like 120% ;) from 4-3-3 formation and I’m sure it’s the best what you can get from 4-3-3 formation in FM17 and I’m also sure that it can’t be further improved more than just few 1-2%.

nono33 said:
Have you got the same statistic for the strikerless's version ?

Yes, I've got it but there's no point in posting it because the distribution of Goals and Assists is very similar.

Last edited:
Mate, I not just started working on classic 4-3-3 formation. Since the release of FM17, my main aim was getting “playable” tactic with classic 4-3-3 formation so it can be said that I’ve been working on it since the release FM17 and that work hasn’t stopped. :)

I tired hundreds of different approaches to classic 4-3-3 formation and spent months on testing. I’d say many of those approaches were good and they offered decent “overreaching” with any team and using them I was able to win the most challenging competitions in the game such as Champions League and other but the overarching level that they offered didn’t feel good enough, especially, compare with Demolisher tactic so that’s why I didn’t shared them but finally I managed to get Stinger tactic and even it offers less overachieving than Demolisher but still I find it’s good enough to play with it if you like to play with a tactic that uses classic 4-3-3 formation.

V2 of the striker version further reduced the gap in efficiency between the strikerless version and Demolisher tactic and I’d say it gets not just 100% from 4-3-3 formation but it gets like 120% ;) from 4-3-3 formation and I’m sure it’s the best what you can get from 4-3-3 formation in FM17 and I’m also sure that it can’t be further improved more than just few 1-2%.

Yes, I've got it but there's no point in posting it because the distribution of Goals and Assists is very similar.

Tff thats brilliant info bud and thanks for all your hard work in making these brill tactics. Hope for the same on FM 18 lol

any posibility to share the results table of Stinger (Striker ) results? i am curious

THE STRIKER VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES:

- tweaked the Duty/ PIs of STC position

- tweaked the Role/Duty/PIs of MC position

Guys, if you use the Striker version then go for V2 you'll get a decent boost.

Striker V2

Southampton, the 1st season, predicted 9th

I won the league, EURO Cup and EFL Cup! :)

Considering it's a 4-3-3 with a striker, the result is just great! :)

09272.png

09272001.png

09272002.png

Last edited:
Striker V2

Southampton, the 1st season, predicted 9th

I won the league, EURO Cup and EFL Cup! :)

Considering it's a 4-3-3 with a striker, the result is just great! :)

09272.png

09272001.png

09272002.png

well played bro

Stinger_Stats.png

the RCM scores more than the LCM, is it cause the RB is more attacking then the LB?

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER ( DEFEND )
GOOD - "---"
BAD - "Stays Back At All Times", "Plays No Through Balls", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

Does this mean the CM(D) CAN have Play 1-2s, Get Fowrard, Come deep etc..?

started a new save with man utd using striker v2,will post updates when i can.great work tff

the RCM scores more than the LCM, is it cause the RB is more attacking then the LB?

Yes, you are right, that's the reason.

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER ( DEFEND )
GOOD - "---"
BAD - "Stays Back At All Times", "Plays No Through Balls", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

Does this mean the CM(D) CAN have Play 1-2s, Get Fowrard, Come deep etc..?

Yes, CM(D) may have these PPMs

I ve made some test with STRIKER version v2 but was really doisapointing :/ thats why i asked how your test went ... :s

For me it's not working very good. Playing with strikerv2 and I either lose or
e draw. The BWM roams a lot from position and leaves a lot of space between the other midfielders. With V1 i played only 1 game versus man city winning 3-2 away. Im Nottingham Forest in third season. In don't have a top top team, but still I should not struggle versus bottom table teama. Im in november and if ill keep losing I'll change to V1 and see what happens. Gonna post pics when I get home.

Last edited: