TFF which one is better? Demolisher or stinger? thanks :)

I gave Striker V2 a go with the weakest team in EPL – Middlesbrouhg, predicted 20th and finished the 4th place, got Champions League spot.

I find that for a tactic with wingers and a striker it's an amazing result :) and if you are looking for something more then go for Demolisher. ;)

mdstv3.png

mdstv1.png

mdstv2.png

Last edited:
As you can see, i dominated possestion and shots in almost all games. but i keep conceding from low crosses and stupid mistakes and we miss a lot of chances.

Show your media prediction before the season start and your standing at the end of the season

Any other information is irrelevant

When I look at your screenshots, I see a very poor team that should relegate from EPL but instead of that it sits the 12th place, you should be happy instead of complaining :)

Show your media prediction before the season start and your standing at the end of the season

Any other information is irrelevant

When I look at your screenshots, I see a very poor team that should relegate from EPL but instead of that it sits the 12th place, you should be happy instead of complaining :)

fair enough. what positions should i improve asap? i got 40mil pounds available for transfers.

fair enough. what positions should i improve asap? i got 40mil pounds available for transfers.
Clearly attackers, whatever you do your team will get concede, so just score score and score (tff already said that).

Clearly attackers, whatever you do your team will get concede, so just score score and score (tff already said that).

by attackers you mean AML/ST/AMR? Pavon and Kuki got very good potential and I got Facundo Colidio on loan, trying to get a work permit to replace Assombalonga as he is not developing anymore.

Striker v2

View attachment 85955

Amazing results with my Altinordu team. took me 3 seasons to finally get out of division 1 so i switched to striker v2 and managed to finish 3rd frist season in top flight, 3rd worse team in the league and i can only sign turkish players for people that dont know anything about them. so pretty amazing results.

For some reason, the V2 Striker version download Link doesn't work for me. Someone who can help me out?

In stinger striker v2 my BWM gets yellow/red cards a a lot. IS there a way to make them easy off tackles? BWM has hard tackling hard coded.

In stinger striker v2 my BWM gets yellow/red cards a a lot. IS there a way to make them easy off tackles? BWM has hard tackling hard coded.

I can only suggest following TFF's tip that he gave in Demolisher thread :

" Please notice that you can't add "Easy Off Tackles" PI to BWM(S) and if your BWM(S) gets booked during a match then change his role to CM(S) and "Easy Off Tackles" PI. "

Hi TTF
may be some had already asked the same thing but I didn't find anything in thousands of posts in this thread and in Demolisher one.
In your head what is the ranking, from the best one to the weaker of the last tactics you'created?
DEMOLISHER ( STRIKERLESS ) V16 - DEMOLISHER ( STRIKER ) V18 - DEMOLISHER ( 4 Man D-Line ) V1 - STINGER ( STRIKERLESS ) V1 - TFF STINGER ( STRIKER ) V2

thx