Stoke City Vs Arsenal (Sunday)

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 9K

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish they'd stop mentinoing Ramsey's leg break, he's back now, it's over with, it's getting boring.

Why's Sagna done that now, stay up and challenge back.

Sigh, Its not been our day at all :(

Woudn't suprise me if they score a third :'(

I genuinely can't believe how **** we've been today, it really is shocking. Bentdner needlessly getting himself booked, Walcott running out of play, Wilshere falling over... truly, truly pants.

He's tired. He's played 50 games in his first season and he's only 19.

This is my point about the U21s. He won't make it back fit - Wenger has to give him 4 weeks off and he may not even be able to play by September.

Looks as lively as he ever does to me. Just having a bad game.

We are very Lucky Everton beat City or we would be looking over our shoulders at City who could still overtake us and we drop to 4th :(

Wilshere's lost his head again, doo daa, doo daa. Off?

Poor tackle by Wilshere there.. He's booked for it though.

Got the ball, cracking tackle.

Thought Wishere should have been sent off. Dirty player..

Pfft, Arsenal have been way more dirty and synical than this 'rugby team'.

Bad challenge from Jack.
Stoke guy who went diving in is a bit lucky to get away with nothing.

He's tired. He's played 50 games in his first season and he's only 19.

This is my point about the U21s. He won't make it back fit - Wenger has to give him 4 weeks off and he may not even be able to play by September.

not tired, but frustrated and having a bad game, and playing with a bit of scholes-like recklessness

To be fair, Wilshere isn't a dirty player. He loses his head easily and makes the wrong decision.

"Red card that, Jack. Got the ball, yes, but miss it and it's an ankle/leg breaker. Tackles with studs showing, at pace, must be eradicated."

Jonny Evans got sent off for a similar tackle vs Bolton if I recall correctly.

Back