Stoke City Vs Arsenal (Sunday)

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 9K

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pennant playing excellently against his former club. Goal and an assist, taken two shots and 25 touches.

Possibly the worst performance I've seen from us all season so far.

Not a single shot on target, or close to being on target and ridiculously sloppy defending.

Arshavin gave away a stupid FK for 1-0, Djourou switched off as well and then made a mistake for Pennant's goal, too. Not sure why the **** he backed off him.

Typical Arsenal this.. Massive win, then bottle it against a smaller side that they should be beating.

Ahh well, they've secured UCL football and are out of the title race anyway so they don't have much to play for anyway tbh.

Before the match we were very much still in it, mathematically. A draw at United-Chelsea would be a great result for Arsenal if we were to win this match, but hey, a man can dream.

arshavin what the f was that you eejet :(

2-0 game over i feel

Ugh, depressing first half. Excluding Song, our midfield is looking very drab, Wilshere not himself, Ramsey definitely not his last Sunday self.. things must change at half time. Heard one of the commentators mentinoing Bendtner (please God no).

Wilshere looks really worked up, like he's trying to beat Stoke at their own game and losing. If he just plays like he has been all season Arsenal will begin to control the game a bit more.

Wilshere looks really worked up, like he's trying to beat Stoke at their own game and losing. If he just plays like he has been all season Arsenal will begin to control the game a bit more.

He's tired. He's played 50 games in his first season and he's only 19.

This is my point about the U21s. He won't make it back fit - Wenger has to give him 4 weeks off and he may not even be able to play by September.

Exactly, he's not showing any of his early-season antics which is frustrating really, we have so much more technical ability than Stoke and not even Wilshere and Ramsey can play together.

Bendtner on, ugh. Arshavin off is it? Hope so, *******.

Bendtner comming on

Chamakh comming on

Ramsey off

Arshavin Off

Two strikers on (Bendtner & Chamakh), Arshavin and Ramsey off. This'll be fun.

Bendtner and Chamakh on
Ramsey and Arshavin off.

Jones lost Djourou again, shocking.

Huth down injured :(

Stoke fans must be ******** themselves.

p.s. song should be off for that elbow but fair play to Huth for not making a meal of it

p.s. song should be off for that elbow but fair play to Huth for not making a meal of it

Nah it was nothing, Huth shouldn't have been a **** and pulled him in the first place.

Huth off injured for Stoke - Abdoulaye Faye on.

Huth down injured :(

Stoke fans must be ******** themselves.

Huth dragged him down by his shirt and ripped it to be fair. I think Song just meant to push him back down rather than deliberately elbow him.

This is such a **** pitch..

For ****'s sakes, no wonder Chamakh doesn't start anymore.

I have to admit stoke singing "1-0 to the rugby team" was pretty funny and well thought

Back