• Stoke City Win

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Walters chipped it over him, Terry's arm flailed out and it hit his upper arm. Looked a penalty to me.

I reckon it would have been a harsh penalty to give, considering that the ball hit Terry without warning very quickly. But I've seen them given, so I suppose we've been lucky.

Mikel has impressed me on the ball, much improved. Kalou and Malouda are just playing awful, mid and defence are playing well along with Torres. Kalou and Malouda are way too narrow, completely messing the systems fluidity up. The need for wingers is clear MUFC's wide men are light years better than the 2 plonkers we have on the field now.

For me it hit Terry's chest would be very harsh to give that.

Indeed, both wingers were awful first half. Torres has been good, but needs better service.

Chelsea should have a penalty too. Torres was fouled inside the box. Loving the controversy. :D

Mikel has impressed me on the ball, much improved. Kalou and Malouda are just playing awful, mid and defence are playing well along with Torres. Kalou and Malouda are way too narrow, completely messing the systems fluidity up. The need for wingers is clear MUFC's wide men are light years better than the 2 plonkers we have on the field now.

Wo, wo, wo. Mikel was playing like that last season (well the start of it) and Malouda and Kalou are playing really poor, but I think Kalou is just a bit rusty, he usually takes a few PL games to back into it, he'll come good. Malouda as I've said many times is just way too inconsistent now, he plays amazing every 1 in 10 games and other than that 1 game, he's very poor. Anyway closing my laptop again for the 2nd half.

Did I see a smirk, as in a smile, as in he's happy on torres's face??

I'm scared.

Wo, wo, wo. Mikel was playing like that last season (well the start of it) and Malouda and Kalou are playing really poor, but I think Kalou is just a bit rusty, he usually takes a few PL games to back into it, he'll come good. Malouda as I've said many times is just way too inconsistent now, he plays amazing every 1 in 10 games and other than that 1 game, he's very poor. Anyway closing my laptop again for the 2nd half.
I can't remember his distribution being so quick and accurate personally...

Well Lampard should have deffo had a pen lol.

Torres has looked beastly today, hope he gets a goal, he deserves one.

Well Lampard should have deffo had a pen lol.

Torres has looked beastly today, hope he gets a goal, he deserves one.

Lampard's one looked pretty nailed on.

They need to take Kalou off, he's shocking. Bring on Anelka, I would imagine.

Great shot. Great save as well.

Oh Pennant, you could've been a great player at Liverpool if you kept your first season form, or the one at Stoke.

Malouda off instead who was almost as bad, so narrow

He was still doing better than Kalou. Maybe bring on Yossi, at least he has an end product, and an amount of skill.

Last edited:
He was still doing better than Kalou. Maybe bring on Yossi, at least he has an end product, and an amount of skill.

Yeah i'd have pulled them both off, Yossi :wub: