Stonecold & Klippybo's Ultimate Champions League Challenge

UPDATE:

Early in the season. The overhaul of the squad in the first season has meant that I've got a very good first team and with the improvements made in the pre-season transfer window I think we can challenge for Serie A and maybe the CL.

Here's some of the team.

View attachment 307433
Cordone was already the first choice GK (hes the Captain now)

View attachment 307434
Back up GK signed on a free transfer when he was without a club

View attachment 307435View attachment 307436View attachment 307437
The better players in defence. I think Liguori is a potentially good player. If Easton's mental stats improve he'll be World Class. Tahiroglu can cover for both and the rest of the defence is a Ukrainian player who could be very good and a loan player playing at right back (back ups for the defense haven't really played much yet).

View attachment 307443View attachment 307446View attachment 307447View attachment 307448
Some of the midfield, going to try and sign Pickering in January as this is the second season es been on loan at the club and hes been 1 of the beeter players.

View attachment 307450
This is a player that I couldn't get to join, ended up at Schalke.

View attachment 307451View attachment 307452
Bonomi is a home grown player who is slowly becoming more consistent and effective.

They are the most important players in the team (because of the quality or potential they have)

Currently 1st in Serie A, 2nd in CL group after 1 game.

Season 2022/23 - Nottingham Forest

It was all change in the summer as we sold a lot of deadwood and signed ten new faces which on paper looked to have made us stronger. The season did not start well, losing 4 of the first 5 league games and i feared the worst after last seasons awful second half. Then we went on a winning run, scoring plenty and conceding very few, we had turned a corner it seemed. I remember being disappointed with the home 2-2 draw with Villa bringing the winning run to a brief end. We remained unbeaten until mid January, where our run had taken us to second place, 7 points off Liverpool but we had 2 games in hand! We looked like winning every game we played. Liverpool kept winning, we kept winning but almost unnoticed (at least by me) Aston Villa kept winning too. Liverpool slipped up and we went top with 8 games to go. Then we failed to win any of the next 4, 2 frustrating games where we didnt take our chances allowed both Liverpool and Villa above us. What followed next effectively killed the dream, leading 4-3 with 20 minutes to go against Stoke our keeper gets sent off. I have used all my subs and go down to ten men with an outfield player in goal - Stoke win 6-4 - words cannot describe how close i was to rage quitting!! The next game we now had a problem, 1st choice keeper suspended, backup keeper injured, no reserve keepers - we had to call up a 16 year old keeper with half a star ability... To compound matters, three of our back four were only mid 80s percent fit - we drew 4-4. That dropped us 5 points off the pace with Liverpool and Villa neck and neck until Liverpool drew and lost their last 2 games. Villa are champions, Liverpool 2nd and us a scarcely believable 3rd (if you had offered me 3rd at the start of the season i would have bitten your hand off but with it being in our own hands with just seven games to go i cant help feeling disappointed). The season reminded me of 1993, nothing to do with league positions of course cos Forest were relegated then, but both cup finals were contested by the same 2 teams, a rare occurrence, we made it to both finals and beat Chelsea in both to seal capital one and FA Cup double. A fantastic season and after the hype dyed down i remembered why i'm even managing Forest - to win the Champions League. You have to be in it to win it and next season we will at least be in it :)
View attachment 307878View attachment 307879View attachment 307880View attachment 307881

Career:

Barcelona - 2012-13
1 Spanish Super Cup, 1 Spanish Cup, 1 Spanish Title, 1 Champions League
Winning with Barcelona: 5pts
100% record in first champions league season: 20pts
100% record in any champions league season: 10pts
Winning the champions league unbeaten: 5pts

FC Bayern - 2013-14
1 German Title, 1 Champions League
Winning with Bayern:5pts

Inter Milan -2014-16
1 Europa League, 1 European Super Cup, 1 Italian Title, 1 Champions League
Winning with Inter: 10pts

Marseille - 2016-19
1 French Cup, 2 French Super Cup, 1 French League Cup, 1 French Title, 1 Champions League
Winning with Marseille: 20pts
Winning 4th CL title: 10pts

Nottingham Forest - 2019-
1 Playoff Trophy, 1 English League Cup, 1 English Cup

Hello every one mr champions league here with an update just finnished the second season and what a season Victorious Fc Bayern celebrate famous quaduple back to back champions league finals and budesliga champions this success was sensational one player who deserves most of the credit has to be mario gomez he scored over 30 goals in all competation.

We played amazing football in the champions league with an average ball possession 67% between 61% so we was the better team bye absolute mile once again on the job offer screen there are no jobs available so looks like am staying on at bayern munchen for a third season it would be amazing to retain the champions league for a third time ive never had this success before but i am using my own formation sexyfootballv2 and with bayern has worked like a dream.

Here are some screenshots of are success
Player of the season

View attachment 308321View attachment 308318View attachment 308319View attachment 308320

Manager Career

Bayern munchen 2012
One champions league
One world club championship
Bayern munchen 2013
One champions league
one budesliga​

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Lost to Liverpool in the First Knockout Round (3-2 on aggregate), the team should improve though as the average age is under 24 and only the GK is over 30 and automatic first choice.

3rd in Serie A, started well but dropped off when I started switching players and trying to find the best team.

After winning the champions league for a second time i have decieded to resign as bayern munchen manager i feel it is time for my self to move on in my career i have left bayern munchen in a strong struture i feel this great club will contune to grow i would personaly like to thank karl heinz rummenigge in given me a chance at managment that is all.

Where too next for mr champions league

View attachment 308712

After looking around for jobs one stood out from all the rest this team would be a great challenge for my self and it would be an hounour to folow in ron saunders success try and rebuild aston villa thats right i have gone with aston villa i dont think no one has yet managed them in this challenge i just hope it dont go tips up i will give my self a target of three season to get into the champions league and progresss from there and hope to win a couple domestic cups along the way i have contract is 3 years if i havent won the champion league i will move on to the next club.

Transfer budget

The budget is very good for aston villa i should do well with the amount they have gave me
View attachment 308715

So this is my new club

Manager career
Bayern munchen 2012
One champions league
bayern munchen 2013
one champions league
club world championship
one bundesliga
Aston villa 2013/2014​

Last edited:
After winning the champions league for a second time i have decieded to resign as bayern munchen manager i feel it is time for my self to move on in my career i have left bayern munchen in a strong struture i feel this great club will contune to grow i would personaly like to thank karl heinz rummenigge in given me a chance at managment that is all.

Where too next for mr champions league

View attachment 308712

After looking around for jobs one stood out from all the rest this team would be a great challenge for my self and it would be an hounour to folow in ron saunders success try and rebuild aston villa thats right i have gone with aston villa i dont think no one has yet managed them in this challenge i just hope it dont go tips up i will give my self a target of three season to get into the champions league and progresss from there and hope to win a couple domestic cups along the way i have contract is 3 years if i havent won the champion league i will move on to the next club.

Transfer budget

The budget is very good for aston villa i should do well with the amount they have gave me
View attachment 308715

So this is my new club

Manager career
Bayern munchen 2012
One champions league
bayern munchen 2013
one champions league
club world championship
one bundesliga
Aston villa 2013/2014​

good luck with villa should be a long carear with them

Looking forward to the new season just done some transfer got carrick scott parker and barry for free bargains aiming for a top four finnish

I'm so starting this challenge!

I've started off with Inter and will post results at the end of the year :)

Finnished first season with aston villa i notice this team is very old now an average age of 31/32 so i will need to bring in some young blood into the sqaud for a second season we did not win no cups but this is my first season with villa i did sign pato from aac milan for 4.5m he did not play for a whoale season we sign him in the summer and he came just after the regestration date was done so i had to wait to jan when january came like a ******* noob i forgot to add him to my team hes stats have gone down hill i will try and get them to top level i still have 18m too spend in the next transfer window to build a solid defence main target is ryan shawcross a great centreback and will be a partnership for vlaar i know when i toke the villa job it will take time this team has seen better days.

So Summery of transfer

I bought barry carrick scott parker all for free and pato as stated 4.5m i am hoping to bring some free be in the summer sanago Jérôme Roussillon jack butland am trying to use old with youth is very hard to do.
View attachment 309195View attachment 309196View attachment 309197View attachment 309198View attachment 309199View attachment 309200View attachment 309202
league talbe
View attachment 309203

Success does not come cheap if we want to play in the champions league we will have to break the bank balance​

Manager career
Bayern munchen 2012/2013
Two champions league
one bundesliga
one club world championship
Aston villa 2014
no cups to add :(

Last edited:
Well this is harsh i only wanted the united job bit ******* harsh villa

View attachment 309209

we all have are own fails this has to be one of mine looks like am not wnated at villa no more lol

guiss am of to manchester united to replace a legend saf with a wealthy transfer budget of 122m i accept the contract lets win another champions league :)

View attachment 309210

Time to start a new ear in my own career ive got some big shoes to fill take me home to old trafford to see united take me home this was the real job i wanted before villa was just a shortcut bit like what pep has done at bayern

Just found out that man united have been bought by a tycoon so happy days

View attachment 309211

Last edited:

----Table Updated---

JordanLFC2005 and White Army are this weeks big gainers as Jordan makes big inroads to the leaders and White army joins the battle behind that

Time for me to take on this challenge :D

I'm still on first season deadline day, guessing it'll be a while before I get on the leaderboard

Spending some big money this year with manunited as they did not finnish in the top four spending well over 400m lol be worth it though but the main thing is i sign lionel messi oh yes

View attachment 309528

it can be done if you have 21m to pay for his wages and 20m on agent fees and the rest be worth it

Last edited:
View attachment 309698

Only recently got the game and decided to try your challenge. Started off easy with Barca. 2nd season won everything. See Screenshot.

Just resigned and will see what jobs come available