Stonecold & Klippybo's Ultimate Champions League Challenge

will have an update over the weekened lads last sunday my best mate had a baby boy and am an uncle so been coulpe mad days

----Table Updated---

No major changes after a very quiet week

Have decided to pick this up! Have decided to give Dortmund a go as a starting block, may sim most league matches apart from the interesting ones (E.g. Bayern) will keep you updated :)

hey, any tips for playing with inter?
taken on the inter and england jobs, but the problem is i don't seem to have a good enough goalscorer!!!
is there anyone i can buy?(finances don't look so good)

also, what tactics do you recommend?

hey, any tips for playing with inter?
taken on the inter and england jobs, but the problem is i don't seem to have a good enough goalscorer!!!
is there anyone i can buy?(finances don't look so good)

also, what tactics do you recommend?

I bought sow from fenerbahce. He did great

I bought sow from fenerbahce. He did great

i have only 'bout 3 million to spend, so not sure about that.

But, I'm on course to win the TIM cup anyway, even if there's no European competition to compete in at the moment.

Could I run this from my save in the Gary Speed tribute challenge? Only used Swansea

19/20 is my current season...

I think I'll run it either way anyway though

EDIT: Just started... Red Star Belgrade!

Last edited:
Decided to go for a much easier start in the end with Barca, but sadly just lost in the final to United in horrible circumstances, losing 2-1 with RVP scoring in the 88th and 93rd minute, was 99 all over again!

Last edited:
Great! I just got sacked by Inter!!!!
Was never going to get the trophy there, for now anyway!!!

Ajax approached me, with 4 league games left. (What good is that going to do, if Eriksen is at Liverpool!!!)
Might as well get qualification to the UCL.

Screenies aren't working :/

Anyway, started as Nottingham, brought in Wellington Nem, Adryan, Sanchez Mino, with formica and Whelan on loans.

Sitting in second two points off Blackburn, looking pretty good so far! Hopefully the chairman's a sugar daddy (Iranian)

Screenies aren't working :/

Anyway, started as Nottingham, brought in Wellington Nem, Adryan, Sanchez Mino, with formica and Whelan on loans.

Sitting in second two points off Blackburn, looking pretty good so far! Hopefully the chairman's a sugar daddy (Iranian)

How on earth have you signed those players for the championship?