Stonecold & Klippybo's Ultimate Champions League Challenge

I'm not sure what screenshots i need

You need a screenshot of your Champions League fixtures. Just go to into your club fixtures and filter "Champions League"

This way you can prove you won it and shows your whole path to the final

Once I actually start getting trophies, will I be added to the leaderboard if I just post a link to my story?

UPDATE:

Just finished the CL group stages, qualified for the next round in 2nd (to Real). I did well with my first choice team but the back up players weren't good enough.

Also took over the Mexican National team and signed a Mexican Winger for I
nter.

When will i be put on the leaderboard? just wondering, i'm in my third job with Bayern Munich now :)

mahmound fazli the manchester united project

Since his tycoon takeover manchester united have made a promiss to the supporters that they will be the most powerfull force in football in sir alex ferguson last year at manchester united he steped down for retirement he was replaced with mr champions league he has the same ambition.

You may call it a squad revolution
View attachment 311070
After the recruitment of mr champions league he jumped right into the transfer market he said he only wanted the very best in his dream team his dream team smashed the transfer windows all time record and in totall has spent a massive 375m on players he felt the team was getting to old this is why man united finnished 7th so it was time for a reshape we did say good bye to some old faces but new ones came as well.

evan though we spent a shed load of money in the long run it will be worth it all though the wage budget will take a huge blow i have said this before success does not come cheap if you want to win trophies you can not be scared to spend after looking at my new dream team i feel i dont need to buy any one for the next 6 years unless some thing goes wrong.

What we have won

Capital one cup View attachment 311074
premier league
View attachment 311072
Messi is king
View attachment 311071

Team line up
View attachment 311073

Manager career
bayern 2013/14
two chamspions league
one bundesliga
one club world championship
2014/2015
aston villa no cups
2015/2016
manchester united
one premier league
one capital one cup
Next year i be adding another champions league :)

mahmound fazli the manchester united project

Since his tycoon takeover manchester united have made a promiss to the supporters that they will be the most powerfull force in football in sir alex ferguson last year at manchester united he steped down for retirement he was replaced with mr champions league he has the same ambition.

You may call it a squad revolution
View attachment 311070
After the recruitment of mr champions league he jumped right into the transfer market he said he only wanted the very best in his dream team his dream team smashed the transfer windows all time record and in totall has spent a massive 375m on players he felt the team was getting to old this is why man united finnished 7th so it was time for a reshape we did say good bye to some old faces but new ones came as well.

evan though we spent a shed load of money in the long run it will be worth it all though the wage budget will take a huge blow i have said this before success does not come cheap if you want to win trophies you can not be scared to spend after looking at my new dream team i feel i dont need to buy any one for the next 6 years unless some thing goes wrong.

What we have won

Capital one cup View attachment 311074
premier league
View attachment 311072
Messi is king
View attachment 311071

Team line up
View attachment 311073

Manager career
bayern 2013/14
two chamspions league
one bundesliga
one club world championship
2014/2015
aston villa no cups
2015/2016
manchester united
one premier league
one capital one cup
Next year i be adding another champions league :)
how the smeg did you get messi?

How did you manage to get Messi? , your finances must be destroyed haaa

When will i be put on the leaderboard? just wondering, i'm in my third job with Bayern Munich now :)

When i update the table! I usually do it on a Sunday but im working this weekend so should be between Satarday and Monday

how the smeg did you get messi?

the new tycoon gave me 435m to spend on players so i gave barcelona 200m in cash no monthly payments i was just as shocked as you are but its legit i just signed ronaldo back for 120m i wanted him back at united since he left so hes now back bought him for 120m lol

View attachment 311090

for the first time in playing fm i want the chairmen to stop giving me silly amounts to spend with

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...hallenge-mr-champions-league-_-news-inbox.png

the new tycoon gave me 435m to spend on players so i gave barcelona 200m in cash no monthly payments i was just as shocked as you are but its legit i just signed ronaldo back for 120m i wanted him back at united since he left so hes now back bought him for 120m lol

View attachment 311090

for the first time in playing fm i want the chairmen to stop giving me silly amounts to spend with

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...hallenge-mr-champions-league-_-news-inbox.png

nice going would love a takeover in my man u save

think my dream team is finnished now well if my chairmen stops giving me money lol

View attachment 311092

ronaldo messi in one team only on fm we have money like fort knox

Last edited: