Stonecold & Klippybo's Ultimate Champions League Challenge

Hey everyone! New to the forums but been a long time reader, took on this challenge with a mate (that should also be posting here soon). Started off with Chelsea hoping to retain the Champions League after 2 unsuccessful seasons and singing high quality players i resigned and took the Bayern job after Pep left for Spain. First season and i won everything available including my first Champions League.
ScreenShot2013-04-07at223341_zps9979950b.png

Chelsea
Capital One Cup
FA Cup
Community Shield
European Super Cup
World Club Championship

Bayern
European Super Cup
World Club Championship
German Cup
Bundesliga
Champions League

This is exactly what i wanted to see when I thought I had taken up an impossible challenge with celtic!

View attachment 328453

I have never had a rich takeover! Hope this goes through!

------------------------ Table Updated
------------------------

Well done to Saulabbiss, even if i had to take ages to move players around in the table haha

------------------------ Table Updated
------------------------

Well done to Saulabbiss, even if i had to take ages to move players around in the table haha

I think i need 1 more point for winning a match by the largest margin as i won 12-0 in one game taking me from 5th to 4th? ;)

I think i need 1 more point for winning a match by the largest margin as i won 12-0 in one game taking me from 5th to 4th? ;)
Indeed you do. I wrote it down 1st time round but must have lost it somewhere along the line. Point added

Just been offered the Real Madrid job I just couldn't resist £90m Transfer Budget :D

Did well at Celtic left the comfortably at the top of the SPL mid December but Real are into the knockout stages of Champions League so hopefully I can go all the way on my first season :) but they are 13th in BBVA :S need to ensure top 4 finish!

Career so far:
Nottingham Forest 2012-2023
1 Champions League
1 Premier League
1 Championship
2 League Cup

Celtic 2023-2024
1 Scottish Premier league
1 Scottish League Cup

Real Madrid 2024-Present

View attachment 331127

The fact I won it with my first full season with Inter after taking over in March of 2014 after Rafa was sacked and Inter were 10 points off CL places amazed me!

Ok I'm going to give this challenge a go. I'm going to load up all the leagues that contain ex-winners, randomise until I get one. Then start from there!

Will let you know how I get on

Finally got around to posting! As with Lazar Churkin I started with Chelsea, managed to win in my first season but didn't get a screen shot (FOOLISH)! However I can provide these. Not sure if they are valid! Currently with Ajax after a brief spell with As Monaco to keep my managerial brain ticking over!

Well my spell with Ajax has proven to be successful, I have so far won one Champions League! An average age of 20 using Ajax youth and attacking football I Managed to overcome several powerhouse of Europe and in particular my old club Chelsea in the semi finals.
View attachment 338634

Well my spell with Ajax has proven to be successful, I have so far won one Champions League! An average age of 20 using Ajax youth and attacking football I Managed to overcome several powerhouse of Europe and in particular my old club Chelsea in the semi finals.
View attachment 338634

Awesome, one question, on the 1st Knockout round against barcelona, you won first leg 1-0 but lost 2nd leg 3-1, how come you still get through?

I just started to play yesterday, played over 900 hours in FM 2012, but i was waiting for a cheap release of this one, i am just checking up people to see which challenge should i go for :p

Please reset my previous attempt as I lost deleted the save.

I started over with Chelsea this time and I managed to win the CL in first season.

WMYsCZs.jpg
TKuRGZf.jpg

Please reset my previous attempt as I lost deleted the save.

I started over with Chelsea this time and I managed to win the CL in first season.

TKuRGZf.jpg

What skin are you using, mate? Any chance you could give me a link. Looks awesome!!

Just started this challenge as Bayern, hope I'm not too late!
First post here, hey guys!
Name after my PSN account and (as a result) my Steam account (Portal 2 promotion).
Don't judge me, I was like 10 when I made this name!
View attachment 349717

Started with Barca, took me 2 seasons to win it.

Was unlucky with injuries with key players such as Alves, Xavi, Busquets & my January signing Cazorla & Lewandowski ineligible.

Only Porto stopping me from being unbeaten too.

Resigned as Barca manager, got offered the Man Utd job so I took it, the Barca team I left behind are unreal, I expect them to win the CL for the next couple of seasons at least whilst I rebuild.

Last edited: