Stonecold & Klippybo's Ultimate Champions League Challenge

Just missed out on 5pts bonus for being undefeated but we slipped up in the semi final 2nd leg at my old team Liverpool so its just

+5 points - Real Madrid

View attachment 312904

Last edited:
Two seasons in, no champions league but yet to actually lose a game in the champions league.

How on earth have you signed those players for the championship?

Let's see... Told board I would go for promotion got 7mil

Wellington Nem, 3.5 mil first day 19.75k pw with release clause for higher divisions

Formica and Whelan were available on loans so I terminated all contracts and sold a guy for 1.2 (useless player)

So wages were freed up letting them come in, then I went after Adryan and Mino and ive got 200k left

No cheats at all, I'm just good with the transfer market really...

I'll upload a screenie of my squad and team when i transfer it on to the main computer instead of my laptop.

And was j the only one that couldn't find the editor when i started? Got it eventually but yeah, barely know how to use it.

Let's see... Told board I would go for promotion got 7mil

Wellington Nem, 3.5 mil first day 19.75k pw with release clause for higher divisions

Formica and Whelan were available on loans so I terminated all contracts and sold a guy for 1.2 (useless player)

who was the useless player u sold for 1.2m i'm a forest fan so i know everything there is to know about forest and who they can sign!

So wages were freed up letting them come in, then I went after Adryan and Mino and ive got 200k left

No cheats at all, I'm just good with the transfer market really...

Just want to do a summary of my career so far.

Manager Name: Andrew Cole

Manchester United (2012-13)
2012-13 Premier League - Winners
2012-13 Champions League -
Winners
2012-13 Capital One Cup -
Quarter-Finals
2012-13 F.A Cup -
Semi-Finals

Borussia Dortmund (2013)

2013-14 DFB-Pokal -
Third Round
2013-14 Europa League -
Round of 16

FC Barcelona (2014)

2013-14 Liga BBVA -
Runners-up
2013-14 Champions League - Winners
2013-14 Copa del Rey -
Winners

Inter Milan (2014-15)

2014-15 Serie A -
5th place
2014-15
TIM Cup - Semi-finals
Sacked on 15/2/2015

Ajax (2015- )

2014-15 Eredivise -
Runners-up

National Team:
England (2014- )
No major honours

Hope I can lead Ajax to glory soon!!!

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Won with Inter.

View attachment 315686

Rested players in the final league game and finished 5th, AC Milan (who easily won Serie A) didn't really play well in the final.

EDIT:

Added Germany because Juve and Red Star were the only other clubs I could have joined. Left the Mexico job after winning the North American Gold Cup in 2027.

Last edited:
Keep getting punished in last ten minutes and on penalties :( Despite beating Madrid, City and Chelsea on route to final

Try putting up time wasting and taking down the tempo as the second half goes on. I Did this last year and noticed it helps with late goals

UPDATE:

Left Inter just before the January transfer window started for Juve. They already have a decent first team and only need a couple of players.

Before my laptop broke and I lost my previously saved games I won the CL with Marseille but I didnt update my story! Just noticed that would have put me top - GUTTED lol.

Never mind.

Have just got into the Semi Finals with Bayern Munich. We're against Man City, hopefully we can get through that into the final and et me another 5 points. :) Also 1 point clear at the top of the table, so in that respect it's looking tight. Let's hope we can do the double! :D