Stonecold & Klippybo's Ultimate Champions League Challenge

View attachment 324649This decision could come to bight me... However, I think if I start looking for some good, young players and possibly some regens, I could win the Champions League in the long run..... Massive task though. I'll keep you all updated. :)

Well...... We Qualified..... We had to go through 3 qualifying rounds to get there, but we're in the group stages! Unfortuntley we have Lyon, Leverkusen and Sporting in our group.... So we're not qualifying lol...... Played the first match just, lost 3-0 against sporting, oh well. We'll be looking to get 3rd in the group to try and have a pop at the Europa League!

Let's say I kind of resigned from Red Star and went to OM! I decided that at Red Star, i've brought in some good young players and maybe if I leave them to develop and come back later it would be good. But now, I have to re build OM and make them Champions League winning material

-------------------- TABLE UPDATED
--------------------

I just started as bayern, should get a few CL wins on the board in the coming week, got 45million for thomas muller though so should be able to get some good new players :)

I'M IN THE FINAL!!!!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 326960

Ive done it, won the champions league first season as Bayern and am chuffed. Such a tense second leg against chelsea they went 1 up and i missed a penalty before coming back to win 3-1. the penalty shoot out against Real brought a whole new meaning to tense however, they missed their first 2, then i missed my 3rd and 4th, won on the 6th penalty though with arbeloa missing and kroos eventually scoring the winner. :D 5 points i believe

Update:

So after taking over OM in 17th place, i've now put them in a steady 9th position, however i'm looking for top 5 to get into the Europa League (Champions League is out the question due to the poor start to the season with the other manager). One good thing the former manage did, was he bought Alex, the former Chelsea defender (who was playing for Liverpool in my game). He's a class center back and with my center back issues and the amount we were leaking goals, it's needed! Anyway, when I finish the season i'll do some of those cool screenshot things. :) (Oh also we're still in the Champions League, 1st knockout round, I really have no clue how, but we're still in it!)

My first Champions League win after 11 very tough seasons with forest. All of a sudden following a tactic change i just couldn't lose all season and won the premier league for the first time losing just 3 games and drawing 7!! and won every game in the champions league albeit with the easiest draw ever! :p but a win is a win!
View attachment 327103

Only problem now is I don't want to leave :(

Think that is 60 something points???

Last edited:
^
Wow, that's a big achievement..... Congratulations! :)

Cheers mate I am a forest fan so was prepared to stick with it :) but really don't want to leave :/ so i am destroying the club by selling everyone as I feel I may have made a new barcelona! and need to weaken the club for when i have to face them :p

Cheers mate I am a forest fan so was prepared to stick with it :) but really don't want to leave :/ so i am destroying the club by selling everyone as I feel I may have made a new barcelona! and need to weaken the club for when i have to face them :p

Tactical haha. I look forward to seeing who you go to next. :)

Following my win with nottingham forest i have now taken the celtic job. I think this could be just as tough as forest with the reputation of the SPL

Well, after taking OM over in 17th position, I managed to get them to 3rd. God knows how....View attachment 328056View attachment 328057

We also won the Cup! :D

Barcelona 2012-2013
1 Spanish Super Cup
1 Spanish Cup
1 Champions League

Bayern Munchen 2013-2014
1 Champions League
1 Bundesliga

OM 2014-
1 French Cup

Since taking over Celtic I haven't lost unless in penalties! I am using the same tactic as I used at forest think i may have created something special! Won League and League cup with Celtic in my first season :)

Nottingham Forest 2012-2023
1 Champions League
1 Premier League
1 Championship
2 League Cup

Celtic 2023-Present
1 Scottish Premier league
1 Scottish League Cup