Storming Spurs to Glory

Awesome! Extremely tempted to start a spurs save with this skin and spend time making custom cutouts! haha.
Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing how the team progresses.
Mind posting up a screenshot of Onomah...or if you are going to post his and other players with a story update at some point then that's cool, I can wait :)

If you do start a Spurs save, let me know how you get on for sure! :)

Here's Onomah's stats for you as I'm not sure I'll have an update (at least not soon) with the players' stats
:S:

View attachment 159451

View attachment 159368
I couldn't even bother talking about our last game, it ended as 0-0 with literally no chances. Our most disappointing game of the season for sure. We've now got probably our two biggest games of the season against Manchester City and Arsenal who are at the very top of the table. We're sitting in 4th and getting wins against them would REALLY help us assert ourselves as title contenders or Champions League football contenders!

View attachment 159363
I told you this was a boring game... Genuinely nothing happened and if I was the travelling fans, I would've definitely preferred to stay at home and not even watch the game. Anyways, the players know we disappointed a lot of people with this result but we're still top of our group and now everyone is roaring to take on Manchester City at White Hart Lane.

View attachment 159362
So once again we're at home and apparently that makes us slight favourites. I won't count on that though, Manchester City have the top goalscorer in the Premier League in Sergio Agüero and he's just absolutely deadly up front. Kevin De Bruyne is also a big part of their side so I really won't count on our home advantage to have any sort of impact. Hopefully though we'll still be able to play well and get a good result before our game against Fulham in the Capital One Cup and then the big one, the North London derby.

View attachment 159361
(Bare with me here, I'm not usually one to just buy the best wonder kids in FM but with Tielemans being available for just 12 million pounds, I just had to get him so he wouldn't go to another English club. In a way, it's also realistic considering all the Belgian players that Tottenham have! Hope you guys don't mind too much!)
A fantastic signing who'll come in January and be absolutely great as a backup! I can't wait to see him play with us and from what the scouts at the club gathered, he's an absolute genius on the pitch!

View attachment 159360
View attachment 159359
View attachment 159358
So Michel is starting in net for us again because to be honest, he's been amazing this season so far. It's very controversial to do that obviously, especially amongst Tottenham fans, so I hope he performs well. Hugo will be back in the starting lineup in the next games and I just hope he's not too unhappy about not starting this game. It's gonna be a tough game against City especially considering the formation they're playing, I don't like that at all. Let's get a good result today though!

Just reached the 15-minute mark, they've had one good chance through Agüero but Vorm did well to keep us in the game. We've had a couple of chances since and are putting more and more pressure on them so I'm confident we could get a goal soon.

Biggest chance of the game so far! Walker gets rid of two defenders and crosses it in and Lamela has two shots in quick succession but Hart produces two amazing saves and it stays at 0-0. You should see me on the sidelines just being nervous as ****! This is such a huge game for us and we really need to get a result!

Oh my god it's the 46th minute now just a couple of seconds left we were about to go in the changing rooms and Vincent Kompany passed the ball back from about 20 yards to Joe Hart and he just steps over it somehow and it goes in!!! 1-0 SPURS!!! What a huge mistake from them and we get the goal right before the half which is just incredible!

View attachment 159364
What a fantastic half so far, the players all know that even though we got a very fortunate goal, we're ahead and it's our job to defend out of our minds to get the victory today. They all seemed focused and motivated and you know what, Michel's done a great job in goal so far and even Hugo went to congratulate him on a good half when he arrived in the changing rooms which was really nice to see. We're going out for the second half now, let's hope for a great result and as of right now we have one so let's not just give it up!

Oh my God yes!!!! Rose chips the ball over the defense to Son who then crosses it in on the floor far post and Lamela taps it in!!!! 2-0 SPURS!!!! What a game for us!!! What's going on this is incredible!!

****, Harry has to come off injured in the 63rd minute. I really hope it's nothing too bad because we can't just not have him for the derby!

Just 5 minutes left now and it looks like we're going to run away with a 2-0 victory over Manchester City!!!

Full time! What a win! I really just can't believe in right now, I'm lost for words! Who thought we would get such a great result against such a strong side? I hope that people realise now that I actually do have some ability as a manager and that Tottenham, the North London kings, are a dangerous team and a very strong one. Son got the man of the match award and deservedly so, he was outstanding and everyone in the changing rooms was buzzing after this win. ****, what a result!!!

View attachment 159367
View attachment 159366
View attachment 159365
So the bad news came and Kane is out for 3-4 weeks. I was devastated when I heard about it, especially because we basically have no backup striker other than N'Jie who hasn't been great when he's played. I'll have to look into the younger boys maybe but it's a real shame, especially before our biggest game of the season against Arsenal. About this result against Manchester City though, I'm still speechless. I can't believe we beat them with such ease! It almost feels like a dream! Hopefully the free transfer window is still open in England and we can try to get a backup striker from an English club or on a free or something but all I know is that we're very short of options up front and that needs to be resolved as quickly as possible!

View attachment 159252
After our last result against Manchester City, we just HAD to have players in the Team of the Week right?

View attachment 159251
Just one player... I mean I won't complain, it's a good thing for sure, but I would've expected a lot more obviously. Anyways that's not the problem right now, winning against Fulham in the Capital One Cup is. It's the Fourth Round and last year we got to the final, it'd be a bit of a shame if we got knocked out today, so let's get a good result!

View attachment 159250
So no odds for this match but the London Evening Standard states that the tickets for the game were sold out, which is exciting! Fulham aren't doing that well in the Championship right now so we'll have to pounce on that and hopefully get a good result away from home before our big game against Arsenal!

View attachment 159249
View attachment 159248
View attachment 159247
They're playing a bit of an odd formation that's for sure. It's very narrow so considering we have quite a few players on the wings, it'll be great to attack from those wings then cross the ball in and hope for a goal. Obviously, Harry's not here so the crosses won't work as well with Clinton but hey, we can still try. This game isn't as stressful as our most recent ones though especially because the board told me that they don't really care for the Capital One Cup so we'll just do our best whilst trying to not get injured right before the Arsenal game.

About 20 minutes in now and they've just hit the bar! We've really stopped putting pressure in the past few minutes and it's not looking good right now, they look way more dangerous than us!

What an abysmal first half, absolutely nothing from our side and we're just not looking good at all. Hopefully I'll see some improvements in the second half...

View attachment 159246
Okay I get it maybe I didn't have the best approach alright? It's not a big deal, it's a game against Fulham for God's sake, if we can't win that then how do we win against Arsenal exactly? I was pretty ****** at the half and even though at first I just yelled and asked them what the **** they were doing, I calmed down and told them that they could easily get a good result today, so hopefully that motivates them.

Change of formation for this second half, we're going back to the 4-2-3-1 and Son's coming on up front for Clinton. I know it's a bit of a bold move but I think it could pay off!

Jesus Christ they hit the post now!!! What is going on?!? I don't understand how they can just get chances like that seriously!

Just hit the 76th minute now and we're finally going forward as Chadli gives it to Onomah who gives it to Son who turns absolutely beautifully and takes it past 2 defenders!!! He hits it and scores oh my what a goal!!!! 1-0 SPURS finally!!! Absolutely amazing goal from him what a substitution he was!

Incredible defending from us in the last few minutes and the ref blows for full time! Yes! Great win considering we were away from home and Fulham really showed up today. They were very strong on the counter but we proved to be the better team! Another clean sheet for Michel as well, might just keep playing him if he performs like that!

View attachment 159237
View attachment 159236
View attachment 159235
A good performance all round even though we only won 1-0 but I think we may have just found our new striker in Son as a replacement for Kane for the next month! He's incredibly skillful and very fast and also has great shooting so it definitely looks like he'd be the best player to replace him. He put in a fantastic performance today and got us the 1-0 win which I definitely won't complain about and we're now through to the quarter-finals! By the way, Swansea knocked out Chelsea which was incredible to see but also gives us an even better chance of advancing all the way to the final since a big team has been knocked out! The draw hasn't happened yet but as of right now we could face Manchester City, Swansea, QPR, West Brom, Aston Villa, Huddersfield and Manchester United. Two very obvious big teams in that list in the two Manchester sides but the rest are definitely winnable games for us so I'm excited for the draw!

View attachment 159233
Big, big game today. The North London derby. Everyone knows how important those are in a season and everyone knows that Arsenal have always dominated and won which is why so many people say that North London is red. Today, North London becomes white and blue and Spurs, the Lilywhites, become the kings of North London. Arsenal are top of the league right now, 5 points ahead of us. We're sitting in 4th and if results go our way and we win against Arsenal, we could be looking at moving to 2nd in the table, just 2 points behind the Gunners.

View attachment 159226
So we're away from home, at the Emirates Stadium. I gotta give it to Arsenal, they've got an incredible stadium it's a really beautiful one but I would never trade it for White Hart Lane that's for sure! Anyway, it looks like we're not the favourites which seems quite obvious to me but as I've said many times in the past, those odds are just pure nonsense so I don't really pay attention to them. Even if we were made the favourites, it would be a huge and very difficult game so let's not trust the pundits on that one.

View attachment 159225
Whilst the players were warming up before the game, my assistant came to me and told me the Capital One Cup draw had happened and we got Swansea! The giant killers of this season when they knocked out Chelsea! I won't let them get past us though, you can be sure of that! It'll be a tough match but it's definitely one that we can win if we perform well enough so I'm excited!

View attachment 159222
View attachment 159221
View attachment 159223
Alright then, let's do this! Big game for us obviously but probably even bigger for Arsenal if they want to stay clear at the top of the league. As a Tottenham fan, I know how important this game is for players, the board and fans so we just need to get a result. The occasion itself probably pumped the players up but by telling them to perform just as well as they did against Manchester City, I reminded them of how good we can be and how well we can perform today and now they're even more motivated. Come on you Spurs!!!

Horrendous mistake from Eric. What the f was he doing just getting the ball back in defence and sitting there afterwards with the ball doing nothing?!?!? Cazorla just has to tap it in and in our most important game of the season, we're 1-0 down after 14 minutes. Dier will definitely hear from me at half-time for that. Just awful.

Our biggest chance yet; Lamela on the right gives it to Alli in the middle before he passes it to Chadli who hits it after a good first touch but Cech saves it, corner but nothing comes from it; just 20 minutes left in this half.

Just 5 minutes left and Dembele whips the ball in after a missed corner and Chadli volleys it but finds the bar!!! We're really pushing for that goal but we just can't seem to get it!!

Half time, not our best performance and we're a goal down. We're not in a position I'd like to be in right now so hopefully we can change that soon after the start of the second half because otherwise Arsenal will keep pushing and they'll just score.

View attachment 159210
At least it's good to see that all the players were pumped after our half-time talk because clearly some things need to change in this game and it's not like we conceded a goal because they were better than us, we conceded because we defended very stupidly. I hope that the players understand that now and that we can move on and get a good result today, there's still time.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? WE STARTED EVEN WORSE THIS TIME!!! 2-0 to them I can't freaking believe it!!! Alexis scores and that just really, REALLY ****** me off. We're switching to the 4-2-3-1 again because that was abysmal defending AGAIN from us.

ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!?!??!?!?!?! 3-0?!?!?!?! HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?? HOW DO WE LET IN 2 GOALS IN 1 MINUTE STRAIGHT FROM OUR KICK-OFF?!? This is just absolutely ridiculous, another stupid play like that and I'm going home.

And Lamela once again being stupid and just hitting it straight at Cech from 25 yards, what the **** is he thinking exactly? Every single pass we make is not going to our player, every single shot is wide and just everything is going wrong, I can't believe this.

Yay... With 7 minutes left, we score. Good one lads, really THE moment to score wasn't it. Oh well, 3-1 ARSENAL and we just got battered by our biggest rivals for my first ever North London derby. Great.

Full time, genuinely have nothing to say about this game.

View attachment 159192
View attachment 159191
View attachment 159190
You bet I slammed them, they made it sound like they were so ready for the game and it turns out this was our worst game since the first game of the season! I mean come on, we're so much better than that and definitely should have gotten a better result especially considering they really didn't have more chances or more possession or anything like that we just completely messed up. I really hope this is a lesson for the lads and when we play our next game which is a Europa League fixture then we play better to repay the fans who went to the Emirates to witness that awful performance.

Disappointing result against the Gunners, bad luck. Still doing a good job though, keep it up :)

View attachment 159108
So yet another month has ended and well it wasn't necessarily the best for us but still pretty decent. Arsenal pretty much rocket it again, making it even harder for me to even go on premierleague.com anymore.

View attachment 159107
View attachment 159106
View attachment 159105
View attachment 159104
View attachment 159103
View attachment 159102
So our only award for the month is the Goal of the Month for Kane's goal against Leicester. It was an incredible goal for sure and it wouldn't surprise me if it was in the top 3 goals of the season! Apart from that though, we completely flopped and really didn't do so well in terms of awards. Our results have been very satisfying until Kane's injury then it all went from bad to worse against Fulham and Arsenal. Eriksen should be back in just a week which is really exciting because he's gonna bring a lot of quality to the side and we really missed him but Kane has still left a huge gap in the team so we should probably be looking at a potential backup striker during the next transfer window! Oh, and we got no one in the team of the week, obviously.

View attachment 159101
So last time we played against this team, we drew 0-0. We used our 4-2-3-1 to try and allow some backup players to come in and play comfortably but it really didn't work. Today, I'm keeping our asymmetric formation but we're completely rotating the squad and hopefully we'll get a win this time. Right now we're top of the group, level on points with Sampdoria on 5 whilst 3rd placed Sparta Praha is 3rd with 4 points. A win today for us and a win for Sampdoria would see us go 4 points clear and give us a great chance of qualifying AND topping the group, so I'm expecting a good performance tonight, especially at home.

View attachment 159100
View attachment 159099
View attachment 159098
Same formation, different players. It shouldn't change too much. Actually, I hope it will change a lot from our last game against them because I don't want another 0-0 draw, that was abysmal. Once again, I might just ask Daniel Levy to pay for some motivational speaker lessons because I really suck at this. About 3 and a half months in my new job and I really, really suck at this. Let's hope for a result despite my horrible team talk skills!

YES!! What a counter-attack! Now, THAT, is a great team move! I was just telling myself "this is the last chance I'm giving Clinton, if he doesn't perform then I don't know what to do with him" and he ends up almost starting the move but it's the other one of our own, Joshua Onomah, who started it and somehow is at the end of it. He picked up the ball from midfield and gave it to Trippier on the right who just smashed it back to the left and Chadli crossed it in on the ground for Joshua to just tap it in, his very first Europa League goal and his third in the season! What a youngster he is, I can't wait to see him keep playing like this for us! 1-0 SPURS!!! It took us 21 minutes but who cares, we're ahead now and in a commanding position!

AOh my God and it's two! 2-0 SPURS!!! What a game hahaha! Just 3 minutes after our first goal and we get the ball back from their goal kick and after a couple of passes and failed crosses around their box, Walker finally manages to get in the box and put in a wonderful chip at the far post on the left to allow Chadli to smash it in, his second of the season! Fantastic performance so far!

It's not even been 10 minutes since our second goal and it's 3-0 SPURS!!! And guess who's scored again?! It's Onomah! What a season he's having the young lad, I'm in love with the guy! What a player seriously, two goals now and it's Chadli again with the assist who's also having a **** of a game. One goal and two assists after just 36 minutes, who knows what else he's gonna do!

What a first half, 3-0 already! We haven't managed that since the Leicester game I think so this is definitely our best performance of the season so far. The opposition is quite weak, I'll admit it, but it's still fantastic to see us do so well in 45 minutes and definitely brings happiness to the team after our horrendous display against Arsenal.

View attachment 159097
Great reaction from the lads, I'm not so bad at team talks after all! Wel; to be fair, it's not hard to get players to be happy when you're leading 3-0 at half time but still. I'm not too bothered about the fact that some of them were feeling complacent because we are leading 3-0 and I don't think our visitors will be able to get anything out of this game, they certainly haven't shown that in the first half. We'll still try to stay careful and try to score more goals though!

So it's been about 20 minutes since the start of the second half and again, we've been dominating but playing a lot slower which I guess is understandable. Still though, I want more goals so I yelled out to tell the players to just concentrate more and play harder and just as I said that, Chadli whips in a corner and it's cleared but Tripper heads it down to Onomah at the penalty spot and the keeper's not even on his line and Onomah scores his first ever professional hat-trick!!! 4-0 SPURS!!! What a game for him, he'll definitely remember this one!!!

Alderweireld and Son coming on for Wimmer and N'Jie. Wimmer was amazing and I just felt it was right to bring on our best defender for a couple of minutes to make sure we'd keep our lead but N'Jie has disappointed again. In terms of ratings out of 10, the websites are just saying that he's our worst performer and to be honest he was just not good enough as a striker so Son's coming on for him.

Wow, 4-1 and what an awful goal they just scored. It's horrible defending from us though I won't lie but well, they got one back I guess. With just 20 minutes to go, I doubt it'll change anything but still.

Carroll's coming on for Mason now, he played well but I just wanna give some game time to the young lad. 15 minutes to go!

Oh my God Trippier?!?!??! How does he even do that???? What a strike from him at the edge of the box about 20 yards out and he just smashes it in the top left corner! What a goal!! 5-1 SPURS!!! Ridiculous strike from a right-back that's for sure! Just 2 minutes left now, a really good performance.

Full time and what a game, Onomah with his first ever hat-trick, Trippier with his first goal for us and just an incredible performance all round, I'm so happy that we prepared so well for our game aginst Liverpool this weekend. Ridiculous performance from Chadli too who got one goal and two assists!

View attachment 159091
View attachment 159089
What a game for us, what a game! Definitely our most amazing performance so far and I didn't even have a team talk at the end of it, I just called up Nacer, Joshua and Kieran and congratulated them for their best performances since the start of the season and told them I was hoping to see a lot more of that in the future and that would maybe get them a place in the starting line-up! We played beautiful football today and for once got rewarded for it so I'm really, really happy about this win today. With our game against Liverpool in just 3 days, we're definitely pumped up for it and are up for a fight against the 15th-placed Merseyside-based team especially considering they'll want to get points given their bad performances lately. Great performance again from the lads today and I'm definitely going home extremely happy knowing that the fans will go off celebrating the victory.

View attachment 158976
Another big game today, taking on Klopp's Liverpool. Now if there is one club that are rivals with Tottenham that I respect, it's Liverpool. Their comeback in Istanbul, their 2nd place finish a couple of years ago, they've definitely been one of England's top sides and I really respect them and Klopp is one of the managers that I love the most in world football, he's such a funny and passionate guy and it's really amazing to see that on the sidelines during a game so I'm really excited to take on Liverpool. No matter what happens in this game we'll stay 4th but right now the goal is obviously to win and put pressure on United in 3rd so hopefully we'll manage to do that today.

View attachment 158975
Being at home was always gonna give us a bit of an advantage but considering Liverpool's stature, I wouldn't count on having any sort of advantage at all. They're a very, very strong side who will definitely want to beat us today and get some points and move higher up the table because their fans and their board from what I've heard is getting impatient so I think a bad result against us today could see Klopp gone, which in my opinion would be a huge mistake but hey, who am I to tell the Liverpool board how to manage their club.

View attachment 158974
So Chelsea haven't been doing well at all this season (kind of like in real life) and clearly, Abramovich didn't think that Hiddink should stay at the club any longer so he was sacked. The man they've appointed was the Denmark manager so it's fair to say that this is a very interesting appointment but good for Chelsea fans I guess, there's nothing better than having a legend in charge of your club and at 66 years old, he's still clearly capable of amazing things so I'll be interested in seeing how he gets on!

View attachment 158973
View attachment 158972
View attachment 158971
Alright, I just had to keep Joshua and Nacer in the lineup after their ridiculous performance in our last game in the Europa League so they'll be a bit tired but it should be alright. Other than that, I pretty much just put out our best starting 11 and I guess now we just need to hope for a good result and hope that the lads play well! Liverpool have the same formation that West Ham had in our second game of the season but I'm hoping for better than a 0-0 draw, that's for sure!

Just 2 minutes in and they have a huge chance but our captain Hugo pulls off an amazing save. I'm a bit more worried now than I was at the start of the game, they're looking dangerous out there!

Another great chance for them in the 6th minute as Benteke goes through but Hugo with again a ridiculous save to keep us in it, what's going on why are we so weak right now?!

Our first chance of the game as Onomah hits it up the field and it's an amazing pass to Son who just kicks it straight at Mignolet and it stays 0-0, he was completely alone and that's a really disappointing miss from him.

Mousa hits the bar!!! He received a perfect cross from Chadli from the left and he heads it onto the bar! What a chance for us!!!

Half time now, and we've really picked ourselves up after a disappointing first 10 minutes and completely dominated the second part of the half. We've had more of the ball and a lot more chances, now we just need to put those away and get the 3 points! Easier said than done though, so let's just pray for a win.

View attachment 158969
Son has been awful so he's coming off and I'm really hoping that this time, Clinton steps up and scores. he's coming on for the whole second half so he's got plenty of time and quality teammates around him that can create opportunities for him. I told the lads they'd been unlucky because to be fair, Mignolet has been really good so far (never thought I'd say that in my life) and if we keep playing the way we played in the first half, at some point we'll score, I'm sure of it.

Clinton already looking comfortable on the field as he passed the ball to Dembele from the midfield and the Belgian ran from the centre circle into Liverpool's box to hit one but Mignolet produces a great save again as we get a corner. Nothing from that at all, still 0-0.

Okay 61 minutes in now and I'm bringing on Dele for Joshua. We need some fresh legs up front considering we're getting all the chances now and he'll be a great addition to the team right now.

Last substitution, in our last game he scored an absolute screamer, Kieran Trippier coming on for Lamela. We've got 15 minutes to just get ONE goal, let's push forward some more because it's not happening right now!

Full time. RELLY disappointing result. To think we were gonna get a goal was definitely reasonable but we just didn't and this confirms how poor we are without our main striker Harry Kane. He's got to come back soon otherwise we're screwed without a replacement for him.

View attachment 158968
View attachment 158967
On other days, I'd probably take a 0-0 draw against Liverpool. But at home, with Liverpool in 15th and us needing points to climb up the table, this is just unacceptable. We have a 2-week break now with the international fixtures and during that time, thankfully, Harry and Christian will be back in training to get ready for the Sunderland game which will be absolutely awesome so let's hope everything goes well on that front. I'm torn with my decision about Clinton, he's just not performed and I think I might just sell him during the January transfer window. We'll have to find a replacement for him and hopefully that replacement will do better for us because to think Pochettino paid 10 million pounds for him is just insane to me, he's not shown at all that he's capable of ever matching that price tag!

Harry Kane's been absolutely brilliant for me, he scored 44 in the first season and won the golden shoe as we won the FA Cup and Premier League double.Be firm with your players and give them contracts, Spurs are a great team to manage and everyone loves you after season 1(A whole lot of my players have me as their favoured manager)

View attachment 158929
Wasn't expecting much from the team of the week considering our 0-0 draw and well, that wasn't made easier by the fact that Bournemouth won 6-1 against Aston Villa.

View attachment 158928
Jesus, 7 of the 11 players were from Bournemouth! They did perform really well so congratulations to them. In other news, I was interested in signing Chambers from Arsenal to replicate what Sol Campbell did but the other way around but the board didn't want to provide me with the funds to do that, so we had to call it off unfortunately.

View attachment 158926
View attachment 158925
What a player he is. When I called him after his first game for England he sounded like a little kid at Christmas, all excited and hyper. He deserves all the praise and the attention he's been getting because he's truly one of the best youngsters I've ever seen and I've been feeling kind of bad about not playing him as much this season but he's definitely playing in the next few games because he's an absolutely incredible player!

View attachment 158924
Harry Winks has been enjoying his time at QPR so when they came to me asking to renew his loan, I naturally said yes. With Tielemans coming in and Mason and Onomah and Bentaleb and all those players who can play attacking midfielder and centre midfielder in the team, I just don't see a place for him yet.

View attachment 158920
Kevin came to me asking for playing time which is fair enough because he hasn't played much but I've really been doing as best as I can to play him ahead of Jan and Toby so I just told him to be patient and he'd get his chance because as of right now, they're just playing too well to be replaced and thankfully he seemed to agree and just shook my hand and went back to training. It's never easy to talk to players who want more playing time but he was really professional and just accepted what I said and moved on for now so I'm very happy about that.

View attachment 158919
I'm really excited about this signing, Louis is a really exciting young English prospect who caught my eye when he was playing for the England U19s and I'm happy to have him on board. Hopefully he can do a Dele Alli and just become one of our star players since I'm planning on letting Tom Carroll and Mason go in the winter transfer window so we just needed a young player to come in as a backup.

View attachment 158918
It's been a really long two weeks but finally, we face Sunderland away from home. Let's just say the Black Cats have not been great this season as they sit in 16th and a loss for them against us would be pretty bad and put them one step closer to the relegation zone. They'll be motivated to get a result against us but we finally have Harry and Christian back in the side so it should be really good to see them on the field again hopefully banging the goals in to gift us the 3 points!

View attachment 158906
View attachment 158905
View attachment 158904
There we go then, our strongest team is out today against a struggling Sunderland so it should be a good one. Eriksen and Kane back in the team, Alli also back in the midfield, let's do this! Come on you Spurs!!! Oh and this probably was my best pre-match team talk to date so that can only be a good sign right?

Jesus Christ what a start... One minute in and we go forward with Lamela who finds Walker on the right and he crosses it in first time, it loops over all the defenders and the keeper and Chadli taps it in for his third of the season. 1-0 SPURS!!! GET IN LADS!!! Great way to start this game off.

Another chance for Chadli as Alli chips the ball over the defence but he can only get a weak shot straight at Mannone that's easily saved by the goalkeeper.

Freaking great, Sunderland score. And I thought this was going to be like the Leicester game. How can a team so bad score against us like that? Ridiculous. N'Doye makes it 1-1 from a Borini assist and at that point I'm just pulling my hair out because that was just way too easy for them.

Finally we're back in the lead, Chadli makes it 2-1 SPURS as he scores his second of the game after a beautiful through ball from Danny Rose and the Belgian easily puts it away with his left.

Half time then and well, I'm happy we're winning 2-1 but it's just not really been a convincing performance so far. As long as we get the 3 points I'll take it but I'm not very happy with how things are going right now considering how dangerous Sunderland are looking and how not dangerous they should be looking.

View attachment 158902
Clearly my team talk had no impact whatsoever but honestly, I didn't really have much to tell them I mean, this hasn't been an amazing performance from us and thankfully our formation switch to a 4-1-2-2-1 has kind of helped but still. Hopefully better things to come in the second half.

Wimmer and Son coming on for Alderweireld and Lamela in the 64th minute, hopefully can bring us another goal and solid defending.

Just hit the 68th-minute mark, really nothing going on so far but Rose gets the ball back from a bad header by Jeremain Lens and gives it to Eriksen who just smashed it up the field to Kane who stutters a bit with the ball the cuts back on his right foot and outside the box, hits one and puts it in the top right corner for one of the most beautiful strikes I have seen in my life. Oh.My.God. It's 3-1 SPURS and **** does it feel good to have Harry back!

Eriksen's looking exhausted and even though he had a great game today, I'm gonna bring on Joshua to replace him, I have to. He's been too good recently and I don't wanna risk Eriksen getting injured again. Just 14 minutes left in the game as well.

What the ****... Lloris absolute fluffed it there and N'Doye gets his second of the game after the worst header I've seen all season. Wow. 3-2 but really we should be leading about 5-1. Thank God for Kane's goal!

Full time, we performed a bit better in the second half but overall, not necessarily satisfied with the win today. Ir really should've been more convincing but hey, we got the 3 points and Kane scored so I guess it doesn't really matter anymore.

View attachment 158898
View attachment 158897
View attachment 158896
I told the players what I thought deep inside which was that I was happy with the win. Who wouldn't be happy about the 3 points? I know that we need to perform better against bigger teams but we still did well today so the players deserve credit. Chadli's really starting to step up now which is great to see and I hope his form continues. The stats suggest it was a really close game but I'd disagree, we definitely controlled most of the match. Anyway, we've got a very important Europa League game against Sampdoria next so I'm really excited about that and I can't wait to see Eriksen and Kane doing wonders for us again!

Harry Kane's been absolutely brilliant for me, he scored 44 in the first season and won the golden shoe as we won the FA Cup and Premier League double.Be firm with your players and give them contracts, Spurs are a great team to manage and everyone loves you after season 1(A whole lot of my players have me as their favoured manager)
Such a shame he was out for a month but thankfully he's back in the team now so hopefully he can start scoring again! How did you manage to make him score 44 goals that's amazing hahahaha! Anyways thanks for the advice and thanks for following, will definitely keep all that in mind :)

Such a shame he was out for a month but thankfully he's back in the team now so hopefully he can start scoring again! How did you manage to make him score 44 goals that's amazing hahahaha! Anyways thanks for the advice and thanks for following, will definitely keep all that in mind :)
Check out the Korean Klopp pressing tactic, I tweaked it to be more possession based, but I usually just go gung-ho and destroy them but more possession based tactics against teams like Bayern for sure.I was lucky with my important players, didn't get any injuries for Kane and Lloris and my CBs were fit all season(Jan missed a couple of weeks but not much else).I only lost 6 matches(3 of them consecutively in a slump but was way ahead in the league any way).I won the league with 10 points to spare.If Eriksen gets injured, play Alli as 10.Did you list transfers you made anywhere?

View attachment 158885
Yet another midweek fixture now. It's not easy to just come back from a weekend game and then play midweek to then play again on the weekend like that. Once the group stages are over, we'll definitely have a lot more time to recover and play well consistently which is encouraging. We got the 3 points against Sunderland but I wasn't happy with the win so now, we need to perform against Sampdoria to just qualify for the next round and have that in the bag already.

View attachment 158884
Nacer was amazing against Sunderland so he definitely deserves a place in the team of the week. Harry Kane could have probably gotten a place up top but clearly N'Doye did more than him to get there ahead of him. I'm confident Kane will the goal of the month award though for his winner against Sunderland because that truly was ridiculous from him.

View attachment 158871
Need I say more? Those odds aren't really reflective of what could happen in the game. Last time we played it ended 0-0 so I'm not expecting an easy win today, despite us playing at home. We're full of confidence and our top players are back in the team so that should really help us get a good result and qualify for the next round!

View attachment 158858
View attachment 158856
View attachment 158854
Going back to the 4-2-3-1, a win today could secure us a place in the next round so we'll have to work towards that. That formation got us all 3 points against Sunderland so I'm confident but if it doesn't work, we can always go back to our asymmetric system. I'm keeping our strongest lineup on because I really want a win to get this qualification out of the way to focus on the league now. Come on you Spurs!!!

Half an hour's gone and we've had 10 shots, no goals. Really disappointed right now.

Oh my God just as I say that It's Chadli again! Rose puts in a great cross after a missed corner from Eriksen and it flies over everyone but Chadli taps it in, 1-0 SPURS!!! It took some time to come but finally we've got it!

Half time now, just 1-0 but a very satisfying first 45 minutes. We dominated possession and shots and I'm confident ahead of the second half, especially considering they've only had the 1 shot on goal.

View attachment 158827
Nothing too special to tell the players at the half considering our domination other than keep working hard and we'll get a couple more goals in hopefully! Sampdoria never really looked dangerous apart from their one shot on goal but Hugo saved it well so right now we're definitely the better team and should come away with a win if we're not too complacent.

Yes Lamela!! What a strike from him!! His 9th of the season, making him our top goalscorer this season!! 2-0 SPURS!!! Absolutely incredible shot from the right winger as he stepped into the box after Walker got past 2 defenders. We're looking really good right now and this was proof of it, great move, great goal! Just 3 minutes after the start of the half as well!

Onomah and Dembele coming on in the 54th minute to get some fresh legs and hopefully more goals in. Onomah's definitely capable of that as we saw with his hat-trick in our last Europa Leage game!

What the **** was that foul for? Walker was already on a yellow and fouls one of their players on the counter attack, very stupidly, and gets himself sent off. Fantastic. I'm gonna have to make some changes to the formation now. Tripper's gonna come on for Alli and we'll play without an attacking midfielder. Stupid sending off, stupid foul and could cost us a win today if we're not careful.

Apart from another yellow for us for Dembele in the 72nd minute, nothing's happened since the red and our second goal and it looks like we'll get a victory today, putting us through to the next round.

And that's it, full time and we win 2-0. Very solid performance all round but Walker's sending off really was a let down. We played very well overall though and definitely deserved the victory and that will give us some confidence ahead of our game against Aston Villa this weekend.

View attachment 158819
View attachment 158818
View attachment 158817
View attachment 158816
View attachment 158814
As I said, a great win and a great performance overall. We're through to the next round as well now which allows us to just relax for the last game of the group stages which is always fun and makes the fans happy. Rose was amazing today and he just seems to be one of those players who works really hard for the team but never gets that much recognition for his performances so I'm glad that he got the man of the match award today. Funnily enough, I've been a bit worried about the amount of goals we scored but apparently the media are actually impressed by that and to be fair, I never realised that we scored 38 goals in 20 games this season! (Interesting brown mustache under my blonde beard too but I guess that's the only issue with hair packs). It's good to see that we actually do score a lot of goals and hopefully we can keep that up for the rest of the season and keep doing well. Right now I'm just excited about the Aston Villa game and the draw for the next round of the Europa League, it should definitely be a good one and I wonder who we'll play against!

Check out the Korean Klopp pressing tactic, I tweaked it to be more possession based, but I usually just go gung-ho and destroy them but more possession based tactics against teams like Bayern for sure.I was lucky with my important players, didn't get any injuries for Kane and Lloris and my CBs were fit all season(Jan missed a couple of weeks but not much else).I only lost 6 matches(3 of them consecutively in a slump but was way ahead in the league any way).I won the league with 10 points to spare.If Eriksen gets injured, play Alli as 10.Did you list transfers you made anywhere?
Just got Tielemans and Reed coming in in January but apart from that no transfers. Thanks for the help but for now I think I'll stick with my formation, I don't wanna be too dominant to the point where I just win every game 4-0 in the first season, it would get kind of boring already and there's nothing better than creating tactics yourself and getting results with those! Thanks though :)

View attachment 158811
After yet another solid win this time in the Europa League, we face a weaker opponent in Aston Villa. Don't get me wrong, they're still a good team but I can confidently say that Sampdoria are probably a bit better. We've been doing well in the league so far but I don't think a 4th place finish is good enough for us. Sure, it would get us Champions League football but I just feel like we can do better and ultimately I'm definitely working towards that. The return game against United will definitely be a good opportunity to do that.

View attachment 158810
At home once again! It should be a tough game nonetheless but I think we can get a result for sure. What was important right now were the other results and Manchester United drew 1-1 with Crystal Palace, which means they're just 4 points ahead now. A win for us would take us just a point behind them and 6 points clear of 5th place Swansea. Funnily enough, we face Swansea 3 days after the Villa game for the Capital One Cup quarter-final which should be really exciting!

View attachment 158809
View attachment 158806
View attachment 158805
They're playing a very narrow formation which is interesting, but also gives us the opportunity to exploit the wings and get a couple of goals in. I'm keeping the 4-2-3-1 system since we did so well against Sampdoria and it worked quite well against Sunderland. Again, we can always adjust if it doesn't work out too so it should be fine. Something that I'm a bit concerned about is Vertonghen's fitness but I think he'll be fine playing at centre-back so let's hope for the best. Kevin gets a chance in the starting 11 since Toby is suspended so let's hope he makes the best of it!

So we're 18 minutes in and absolutely nothing going on. The pundits mentioned that Aston Villa conceded most of their goals in the second half but we've still just not really gotten a real chance so I hope that happens sometime soon.

It's the 19th minute now and we got a corner but it was dealt with easily by the Villa defence; Alli picks it up straight from the outside of the box and attempts a cross but Guzan of all people storms out and tries to volley it out but miss kicks the ball and it falls right to Lamela who hits it and scores!! 1-0 SPURS!!! What an absolute gag of a goal there but I won't complain! It puts us 1-0 up right on the 20-minute mark and Lamela scores his 10th of the season! Great start to the game, hopefully more goals to come!

HUUUGE chance for us in the dying moments of the first half as the ball gets lost in the defenders right in front of Villa's goal but Chadli hits it at the keeper and Guzan catches the ball.

Half time now and we really dominated the game so far. We really deserve the lead at half time and hopefully we'll be able to improve on that in the next 45 minutes. Lamela scores his tenth of the season too which is really promising for the rest of the season!

View attachment 158801
So Erik looked a bit stressed after the team talk but I talked to him individually and he seemed happy after that so hopefully he'll build on a solid performance midweek and in this first half to bring us some more great moves! Everyone else seemed motivated to try and get a couple more goals in and not get complacent which is what matters at this point.

Bentaleb's gonna come on for Vertonghen. Dier will go player centre-back because I don't want Jan getting injured and plus he's not played very well today so it gives Nabil a chance to show his worth now. It's just been 4 minutes since the start of the half but still.

We get a corner in the 57th minute and Eriksen whips it in but it's cleared away; Dier gets it back and passes it back to Christian on the left as the latter crosses it in for Harry Kaneeeeeee!!! He scores again!!! Finally!!! 2-0 SPURS!!! What a great goal from him, beautifully taken and what a pass from Eriksen! I'm absolutely loving these two coming back that was an amazing move!

Son will come for Chadli. I know, I know, Chadli has ben really good lately but Son definitely has the quality to step in there and do a good job plus he hasn't gotten that much game time lately. Just 25 minutes left now.

I'm bringing Onomah on for Eriksen for the last 10 minutes of the game, he deserves it. I know Christian has probably been our man of the match today but Joshua needs the game time to develop and he did so well when he was playing earlier this season to replace him that I just have to to give some time on the field. Hopefully he'll do well and show why I was right to put him on!

Full time and what a solid performance again. Another clean sheet for us if we count our last one in the Europa League and we get just 1 point behind Manchester United! Lamela and Kane did very well today and I gotta give it to Eriksen for playing so well too. Really proud of my boys today and hopefully we can built on that in the game against Swansea in 3 days and our next Premier League game too!

View attachment 158800
View attachment 158799
View attachment 158797
A really solid display from us again for sure and if there's one player who I'm REALLY surprised about, I have to say it's Kyle Walker! How is he performing that well?! Coming in to manage Tottenham when they offered me the job, I was expecting Eriksen or Son or Kane to be the top performer in the team but clearly, Kyle had other things on his mind then and he really proved me wrong there. He's been absolutely amazing for us and I've heard Klopp actually really likes him and would love to make him part of his setup but don't you worry, Walker belongs to Spurs and he's been here since 2009 so he's not going anywhere! Again, really happy with the result and where that puts us on the table and hopefully when we face Crystal Palace next week we can play them with the same kind of intensity and domination.

View attachment 158668
After our impressive display against Aston Villa, we managed to get our biggest amount of players in the team of the week since the start of the season!

View attachment 158667
Three players! I'm genuinely impressed by that and really proud of the boys too! All of them definitely deserved their place in the team and as our good run of form continues, the awards for November came out!

View attachment 158666
View attachment 158665
View attachment 158664
View attachment 158663
Harry's back at it again with the amazing goals! To be fair, his goal against Sunderland was probably one of the goals of the season, just like his goal against Leicester. Overall a pretty good month for us though, and I got third best manager of the month so I was pretty happy about that! It looks like Klopp might keep his job after all after leading his Liverpool side to an unbeaten month at least in the league and Chelsea will definitely be happy about their appointment of Morten Olsen. Bellerin was quite incredible again, I have to say, and he's been rumoured to win the European Golden Boy award and it really wouldn't surprise me if he ended up winning it!

View attachment 158662
View attachment 158661
View attachment 158660
View attachment 158659
Oh boy, when I saw all those emails in my inbox I thought "great, the drama and the rumours are starting already". The truth is, I was kind of expecting it but mostly for players who we put on the transfer list! With Louis and Youri coming in January, Ryan and Tom just don't really have a place in the team anymore so it only felt right to put them on the transfer list and I'm glad to see there's some interest in them but that interest from Manchester City for Alli worries me. I hope he won't pull an Eriksen and Lamela and ask to leave because otherwise it'll be hard to keep him here. Other than that, we looked for a Harry Kane backup in Sturridge or maybe he could just play in a 2 striker formation but that won't happen because Klopp wants to keep him, which makes sense. Apart from our two midfield signings, I might try to get a cheap striker in or a cheap centre-back to have a backup for Toby and Jan, especially if Jan ends up wanting to leave.

View attachment 158658
No odds for this match apparently but the stadium should be full which is exciting! We only have 1000 travelling fans for this game which I guess makes sense I mean, going from London to Wales is a bit of a hassle but our fans might regret not coming in bigger numbers because I can assure you this game will be a good one. Swansea have been incredible in the Premier League this season and find themselves in the Capital One Cup quarter-final which is really good for them so we'll have a tough time away from home against them but we'll do our best.

View attachment 158652
View attachment 158651
View attachment 158650
Sticking with the 4-2-3-1 again for this match and we're playing a couple of players who haven't played in a while, mostly due to the starters' poor fitness after a run of games. Anyway, this is a quarter-final so it's starting to get very serious now and even though Swansea have been overachieving, we can't let our heads down and think we'll win this easily. They are where they are on merit and because of the way they play so hopefully we can get a good result against them away from home and advance to the next round. They're using a 4-4-2 formation which I think we've always done well against, at least with our asymmetric system so if the 4-2-3-1 isn't effective enough, we might look into changing to the asymmetric one.

Fifteen minutes in and we've controlled the game so far but we're again, just not again enough shots away to make them scared and make them panic. We need to improve on our offensive threats for sure and hopefully that'll come in the next 30 minutes.

Awful defending from us and we concede as a result of that. We've really controlled the game but just haven't taken our chances so we go 1-0 down because of a goal from Leroy Fer. Not the best of start and just 20 minutes in we're losing, we NEED to turn this around.

With just 15 minutes to go in the first half, I decided to use our asymmetric system and see if it changes anything. We honestly could do with some shots on target right now to worry their keeper because he's had nothing to do all game. I'm not too worried right now because we've been the better team and can get a goal for sure,
question is when?

They messed up one of their attacks and we bring the ball forward quickly to try and get something out of this. We're really moving with a lot of pace and accuracy right now as their defence clears the ball multiple times from our bad crosses but we keep getting the ball back and pass it back inside. Dembele gets the ball at the edge of the box and gives it to Son who passes it inside to Eriksen who hits it with his left and YES! Finally! 1-1!!! Entirely deserved as well and we are back in it with just 13 minutes to go in the half!

Half time then and we did really well to come back and equalise. You could just see that crushed Swansea's morale and we've really been dominating and frustrating them so we could definitely get a result away from home today!

View attachment 158649
I don't necessarily like the fact that the players just seem off today, like they don't even want to go through. I understand that the Capital One Cup isn't the most important of competitions but it's still somewhat important so it's annoying that they're not giving their best right now. Hopefully we'll keep our momentum from the end of the first half though and score early on in the second half to really just kill the game because Swansea are looking dangerous out there and if we let them get the ball for too long they could surprise us.

Lamela just missed an empty net!!! It was completely empty after a shot from Son but he just hits it wide, how did he manage that? Absolutely fuming about that and he'll definitely be the one to come off if he doesn't redeem himself soon.

Eric is gonna come on at centre-back for Vertonghen. He'll do a good job there for sure or at least a better job than what Jan's been doing so far... Still another 35 minutes to go, come on you Spurs!

Onomah and Alli are coming on for Eriksen and Dembele, I just need some fresh legs in the midfield and up front now, we need as many people forward as we can to get that winner! Just 15 minutes left in the game as well.

End of the 90 minutes now, we're going to extra-time!

View attachment 158648
Everyone's just dead now, it's gonna be really hard to keep a high level of intensity up but we just have to for the fans! They've looking a lot more dangerous in the last few minutes of the game and we can't let them keep their momentum. The lads seemed motivated by my team talk which is good and hopefully they'll show that on the field now.

Jesus Christ what are we doing?!?! They just came
soclose to scoring in the 102nd minute which would have just crushed us! We need to get this goal come on! Going back to the asymmetric system too, it seems like the only one that works against Swansea right now.

Half time just went by and we just can't go all the way to penalties, that'd be way too stressful especially away from home and especially considering that we missed two penalties in one game once! We NEED a goal NOW!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!! Harry Kane slowly brought the ball forward from the midfield after some good work by Onomah to intercept a Swansea pass and he slips it through the defence to Lamela who just finesses the ball into the bottom left corner from the right side of the box, what a goal!!! 2-1 SPURS!!! I'm ecstatic right now, what an important goal!!!! 11th goal of the season for Lamela, 6th assist of the season for Kane!!!

What a result! we're through to the semi-final!!! Lamela just raised the off when he scored in the 118th minute and we get the win to go through. What a game man, such a stressful one! Probably my most stressful game as a manager actually! We played really well and definitely deserve that last minute goal although I feel bad for Swansea because they played really well. Best of luck in the league to them!

View attachment 158642
View attachment 158641
View attachment 158640
What a result again I mean I just didn't expect such a close game so congratulations to Swansea they were incredible out there. Harry was a delight to watch and even though he didn't score, he pretty much created our winning goal so he deserves as much credit as Lamela for it. We go through to the next round now and even though we have a game against Crystal Palace in just 3 days, the lads look like they're roaring to go and just really wanna do well in the league again so we'll need to get our fitness levels back up before the game hopefully and then get a win away from home! It's a lot of travelling but I think we can do it. December is always a heavy month in English football so right now is only the beginning and we'll just need to get used to it!

View attachment 158610
Just 3 days after our incredible game against Swansea, we face Crystal Palace. They've been pretty decent in the league so far, sitting in 9th, but everyone knows that the Premier League always has the potential to shock and surprise people so we won't take this game for granted for sure. We've got some depth in the squad that we can use to our advantage too but we'll still have people like Harry and Toby on low fitness which will make the game tougher for us for sure.

View attachment 158604
Being slight favourites in a game means nothing at all and we know that so the lads will really have to focus and play with the same kind of dedication they had against Swansea. Crystal Palace are definitely a good team but based on current form, I don't think they're as good as the Welsh side. Nevertheless we'll need to be at our best and hope that other results go our way so we can climb up the table!

View attachment 158603
Well well well... We beat them 2-0 in the league, I think it's safe to say they'll want some revenge! We play the first leg at home which I guess is a good thing? To be honest I prefer to have the second leg at home because we know exactly what we have to do at home to go through. We'll do our best against City for sure because they're a huge team and this will be a fantastic game to come back to after New Year celebrations!

View attachment 158602
Seems like he trusts me now! I talked to him at the end of November and asked him if he'd be interested in a new contract and he seemed really up for it so thankfully we've secured him for another 5 seasons at the club. It was also really nice to see that he said he was happy to work under me due to his admiration for me! Coming from a guy who supposedly hated me at the beginning of the season, that's just great news. To be honest, we became very good friends after he started scoring goals and enjoying playing for us and at practices he's always the first one to include me in team jokes and just banter in general!

View attachment 158600
So according to the media we're interested in Wilfried Bony. For once they got their sources right! Bony is a player with Premier League experience and is really a fantastic player who can do a lot of great things for us and considering they're only asking for 10 million pounds for him, I really don't see why we shouldn't get him for a backup to Harry Kane! He'd really be a great asset and we'll see once we get to the start of the transfer window if anyone else is available but I think he'd be a fabulous signing for us.

View attachment 158596
View attachment 158595
View attachment 158594
Alright then, Harry's pretty tired already but he's still starting since we don't have anyone who can play up front right now. Most of the team is the same team that faced Swansea but the players who were really exhausted have been swapped out. They're playing a similar 4-2-3-1 as us so if they know how to use it as well as we do, we'll be in with a great game! Come on you Spurs!

Already a good chance for us as Lamela gets the ball off one of their defenders and we move forward and Dembele chips it over the defence for Chadli to volley it but the goalkeeper saves it easily. Good start to the game just 3 minutes in!

What the **** was that?!?! Seriously?!?!?!!! I am so mad at my defenders right now they just completely messed up and didn't mark Bolasie who just had to tap it in!!! 1-0 to them already, great. It's barely been 14 minutes as well. Shameful.

Half time. We've had a couple of chances but never took them and we're 1-0 down. This just won't do. AT ALL.

View attachment 158593
I just told them as it was. There was no point holding back, especially considering we should be leading the game right now and have scored at least 4 goals with the kinds of chances we've had. I know it's only been 3 days since the Swansea game but really not impressed with this performance so far.

Eric is coming on for Dele because he's not an actual defensive midfielder and that might be costing us. Besides, Dele's a lot more tired than Mousa so it makes more sense to keep the Belgian on. Hopefully we can score soon after the start of this half now.

Joshua Onomah's replacing Eriksen. Christian has not been good enough at all so far and Joshua will definitely do a better job out there.

Less than 30 minutes to go now and this is really frustrating, we're not getting anything up front and just not showing enough prowess in front of goal, what is going on?! Alright wait now Dier's starting a good move maybe as he gives it to Onomah and our youngster, another one of our own, gives it to the main man Kane who switches it to Walker but the right-back crosses it in on the floor first time and Kane's at the end of it!!! What a volley!!! He's absolutely smashed it in and made the away fans go mental!!! 1-1!! We're back in it with still a lot of time ahead of us to try and get a winner!!!

Come on now there's just been a sequence of about 2 minutes where we missed about 10 out of 30 passes come on lads! We managed to get the ball to Dembele who sees the run from Lamela down the middle and the Argentine gives it back on the right wing to Walker as he puts in a cross and their goalkeeper comes out but completely messes it up and Chadli is right behind him and heads it innnnnn!!! YESSSSSSS!! 2-1 SPURS!!! WHAT A MOMENT!!!We go 2-1 up after being a goal down for so long and finally my screams from the sidelines have paid off! What a goal that is for us and ahead of Manchester United's game in hand, we move up to 3rd place!!! Chadli with his 6th of the season, what a player he is!

Just 2 minutes added on now and what an end to the game! We scored twice in 8 minutes between the 66th and 74th minute to just steal a narrow victory here despite our midweek fixture, I'm so happy about this result!

Full time! What an amazing game! The lads deserve all the credit, they worked so hard for this and I'm so glad we get the 3 points today, it was much deserved despite the good efforts from Crystal Palace to try and take the lead after we equalised. Great game, great performance from Kyle again as well!

View attachment 158591
View attachment 158590
View attachment 158588
So Manchester United won against Stoke which means we go back down to 4th but 7 points ahead of Everton in 5th so I'm really happy with how we're doing right now. Kane finally scored in the league again to make that his 7th Premier League goal and hopefully he'll start scoring more in the second half of the season because right now Lamel'a crushing it with 11 goals in all competitions for us. What an amazing performance again from Kyle as well by the way! He's pretty much the one who gifted us two goals and the victory over Crystal Palace so another amazing game from him which definitely doesn't help Trippier's case of him wanting more first-team football! For some reason the media thinks we want to go after Martial from Manchester United because of his lack of game time at the Red Devils but I just know he would not want to move here yet and also his transfer value is far too high for us to even try and buy him so a stupid rumour again; must be coming from goal.com!

View attachment 158571
Yet another European night, this time away from home in Czech Republic. I'm excited about this game, the atmosphere in those Eastern countries is always electric and we always just have a great time when we play there. The draw for the F.A. Cup Third round happened a couple of days ago and I think we got a very nice opponent:

View attachment 158569
They're 13th in the league right now which isn't too bad but last time we played them in the league we won 3-0 so I'm obviously pretty confident but we still won't take anything for granted because they have a couple of players who always have the potential to just score screamers or amazing individual goals.

View attachment 158567
Finally Harry's being recognised for his amazing form. He's honestly been incredible for us this season and it's a disgrace he's not back in the England setup yet. I'd obviously rather keep him fit for us but he's definitely earned to play for his national team again. At 22, he's one of the best young players out there and we're really lucky that he loves the club and would never want to leave Spurs!

View attachment 158565
Again, odds don't matter. At home in those Eastern European countries, you never know what could happen. Sparta Praha have been very good too in this Europa League campaign so we won't underestimate them and practice like we're playing a top 6 team in the Premier League for sure. Anyway, most players will be 100% fit since we've had a 5-day break since our game against Crystal Palace but I still wanna keep some players healthy for our game against Stoke just 3 days after this one.

View attachment 158563
View attachment 158561
View attachment 158560
A 4-4-2 again huh? Interesting. Whenever we've played teams who used a 4-4-2 formation, we pretty much got easy victories so I'll be interested to see how this one goes. Ben's still in the team despite not being the best against Palace and Wimmer's coming in to replace Jan for this game. I'm also starting Joshua because he did really well against Palace after coming on for Christian and also I'd rather keep Christian for the big game against Stoke. This gives me the chance to rotate the squad a bit whilst still having some of my stronger players out there in Mousa, Toby, Dele, Erik, Harry and Nacer.

Nothing happening in those first 14 minutes apart from Kieran hitting the post after a cross/shot from the right-hand side from about 35 yards out! It was a really close one and would have been a wonder goal but it wasn't to be today.

I decided to switch back to the asymmetric system because I remembered that our 3-0 win against Sparta Praha was mostly due to our formation and well, it definitely worked today too! We get a corner from the left and it's whipped in by Chadli and Alli just volleys it first time in the back of the net, 4th of the season for him and it's 1-0 SPURS!!!

Not much going on since our goal but we've dominated the game and it's honestly been pretty easy and we should be able to get away with a nice victory tonight.

Just as I say that, Tripper throws the ball in to Onomah who gives it back to him straight away and Kieran just hits one from the corner flag and it reaches Chadli who smashes it in front post and it's 2-0 SPURS!!! Great play from us there that really just show how easy this game is for us right now. Less than 10 minutes before half time and this is a fantastic performance from us.

What the ****?! Chadli whips the ball in from ANOTHER corner and it's cleared but Onomah heads it back in the box to Alli who bicycle kicks it and scores!!! 3-0 SPURS!!! What a ridiculous goal from him!!! His second of the game as well, his 5th as a Tottenham player! We don't even have 5 minutes left in the first half and what a goal!

View attachment 158554
View attachment 158553
Half time and wow, I still can't get over Dele's second goal! What an absolute screamer from the young lad! Anyway, we've been absolutely crushing them so there's not much to say and I still told the players to not get too complacent and try to get a few more in despite our solid lead already. This is an amazing game and honestly, before the start of the first half, I told them all to just go out there and enjoy themselves and they seem to be playing a lot better when they do that!

View attachment 158550
Most of the lads stayed focused and a couple of them just got kinda scared but hey, they know that I just want them to do well and that I'm pretty confident we can keep a 3-0 lead in a game that we're not even close to losing or drawing.

Oh my Jesus Christ. What a game! Dembele launches a move that sees Onomah pass it to Kane pass it to Chadli cross it in back in to Onomah who volleys it in beautifully and it's 4-0 SPURS!!! What a great performance from everyone seriously!

Eric and Son are gonna come on for Toby and Erik to get some fresh legs on and maybe even get one more goal?

Corner whipped in by Chadli and it's cleared but Son is at the edge of the area and takes it past one defender before smashing it and hitting the back of the net AGAIN. 5-0 SPURS!!! and this is just ridiculous now!

What even is going on??!?! Dembele puts through Chadli AGAIN!!! and the Belgian winger crosses it in to Son who heads it in the top right corner as the ball hits the bar and goes in! His second of the game since coming on, his 8th of the season and Chadli's third assist of the game!!! 6-0 SPURS!!! And we still have about 15 minutes to go...

So I brought on Ryan Mason to give him about 3 minutes in the game but it's the final whistle now and we get our biggest win of the season so far! To think we managed to get a win like that against the team who finished second in the group seems kind of unreal to me but I won't complain! We finish the group stages with 17 goals scored and 2 conceded in 6 games and 4 wins, 2 draws. Pretty decent record if you ask me.

View attachment 158547
View attachment 158546
Honestly I just didn't even give a team talk, I just yelled out congratulations and that was it. Not only did I do that because we won 6-0 and what is there to say but also because we can't too happy with the win, especially with our Stoke game coming up soon and also the draw for the next round coming up soon as well. We'll definitely all be watching it on TV that's for sure though! I'm so glad I kept Chadli at the club when everyone else doubted him because look at how insane he's become! His transfer value is up to 20 million pounds now which is incredible and he's just overall an amazing player who we're really lucky to have. Kane didn't score today but his teammates did that for him and he performed really, REALLY well too. Honestly just an insane performance from every single player who was on the pitch today and I'm really confident ahead of the Stoke game.

Back