Storming Spurs to Glory

Being a Spurs fan too, I love your story. You just sound so passionate. :D

View attachment 158428
Following our amazing success against Sparta Praha a couple of days ago, we'll now face Stoke. They're a very strong side for sure but I'm glad we don't have to go to the Britannia. Those are always difficult fixtures (or not if you watched Tottenham's 4-0 win at the Britannia last night!) and the home advantage will definitely help us. Dele and Harry are on fire at the moment and so is the rest of
thesquad to be honest so hopefully we'll use that to our advantage and get a win to close in on United who are still in 3rd, just a point ahead of us.

View attachment 158427
The Euro group stages have been drawn and I reckon have one of the better groups out there. I can't wait for the tournament to see some of my Tottenham boys in the team and play well in France and hopefully for them go far in the tournament. No disrespect to Austria, Poland and Sweden but England should really be qualifying from that group easily!

View attachment 158426
My main worry for this match is their counter-attacking threat. With Bojan and Shaqiri's pace added to Arnautovic's physicality, we could be in for a real tough game today. The home advantage should really help in this case though and I really hope we can keep the momentum from that 6-0 win in the Europa League going and carry it on to the Premier League, especially considering now our next 6 games are in the league.

View attachment 158423
View attachment 158422
View attachment 158421
An interesting formation used by Stoke tonight, especially considering the quality they have on the wings. You'd expect them to play a similar formation than us but I won't complain. Anyway, the lads know this game can put us in a really strong position in terms of putting pressure on Manchester United and they know a win today would also really please the fans considering right now, Stoke are considered a strong team in the Premier League.

Almost 20 minutes in now and nothing has happened so far. The game's extremely even and 0-0 is probably a fair result but still, I want a goal and I want it now!

Son with a huge chance after a great cross from Tripper but the Korean heads it on the bar!!! We really should've scored that! Ugh, what a great chance and what a waste.

YES!!! Son makes it 1-0 SPURS IN THE 30TH MINUTE!!! Great play from us but the finish was a bit shambolic. Lamela gets tackled in the box and Trippier gets to it and crosses it in but Butland parries it out and it hits Son on the way out and we go 1-0 up. Great time to score and hopefully we can keep pressing like that now until the end of the half!

Half time then, nothing happened after our goal but a decent half so far. Stoke have definitely given us a few problems already but we've been defending well. Hopefully we can keep that going and get another goal and really kill the game.

View attachment 158379
Alright then, let's get this second half going. We've been doing okay but we need to bring the ball forward more and really get Harry to score some goals! He's been in good form but I know he's capable of better and right now this game is really the one where he should show how good he is.

Eriksen's coming on for Onomah. The youngster's done a good job today but I really want us to seal the win and Christian will be the perfect player to just come in and create attacking plays.

Just under 25 minutes to go and we were way too open at the back and concede. 1-1 as Stoke equalise through Shaqiri. It was a nicely worked goal from them but we probably deserve more from this game so it's disappointing. We've got a lot of time though so let's hope we can turn this around!

Eric and Nacer are coming on for Mousa and Erik. They've not been playing well enough and we need a lot more effort from our attacking players so hopefully bringing those fresh legs up top with 20 minutes to go will help.

YES!!! ERIKSEN WHIPS THE BALL IN AND IT'S CLEARED BUT HE HAS A SHOT STRAIGHT AFTER GETTING THE BALL BACK AND BUTLAND PARRIES IT OUT BUT SON'S THERE AGAIN!!! 2-1 SPURS!!! What a goal!!! Finally! We're in front again! Come on you Spurs!!!

Just 2 minutes left of the added time now, it took us some time and effort but we're gonna get the victory once again and Manchester United are currently winning 2-0 against Southampton so it won't change the table at all but we're still putting more and more pressure on the Red Devils!

Full time and what a win for us, great job from the lads! We get 3 points again and get ever so close to Manchester United which will hopefully make them panic a little bit come the Christmas period but another solid win for us despite not being as convincing as it could have been.

View attachment 158376
View attachment 158375
View attachment 158374

View attachment 158155
After a nerve-racking game against Stoke, we're now getting ready to face Southampton, sitting in 19th. The Saints are honestly a really good team and I definitely won't count on their form this season when we face them at St. Mary's Stadium soon. They've got some really solid players who can definitely create opportunities for them and get goals. Talking about solid players, Danny came in my office today to discuss something that again, I don't necessarily want to discuss with any of my key players:

View attachment 158153
I wasn't expecting that kind of character from Danny but I'll take it, he's on really low wages right now compared to the player he is so I'll happily offer him a better contract!

View attachment 158152
We all sat in front of the big screen in the TV room at Hotspur Way just watching the draw for the next round and well, I think everyone feels pretty good about it! The trip to Greece for our first game will be hard as their fans will be really intimidating but the quality in our side will definitely see us through. It doesn't mean we'll just be complacent and think we'll win both legs but it's definitely an easier draw than we could have gotten; we could've gotten a team relegated from the Champions League!

View attachment 158151
Interestingly enough, we never actually said we were interested in Jamie Vardy but he responded to the rumours and said he would definitely be okay with a move to Tottenham (if only he did that in real life at the beginning of the season, we'd probably be winning the league right now!). We need a backup striker and he'd be perfect in that role or as a striking partner for Kane so we could consider him but his transfer value being 19 million pounds, it might be a bit too expensive.

View attachment 158150
Son was obviously going to be in the team of the week after his performance against Stoke! 2 goals to gift us a close victory there was no better way for him to get in there for the first time this season. As we approach the transfer window, I honestly think that we should only think about a backup centre back and a backup striker but other than that, we're solid absolutely everywhere.

View attachment 158148
Obviously, pundits will make us favourites even away from home since we're in the top 4 in the league and Southampton are 19th. Since Koeman was sacked, they hired Garry Monk as their manager which was a bit odd but he'll be hoping to get a result against us and get his 3rd win since coming in at Southampton. Anyway, it'll be a tough game, just like any away Premier League game, but I think if we stay focused and determined like our game against Stoke, we could get a nice win!

View attachment 158147
View attachment 158146
View attachment 158145
Southampton running pretty much the exact same formation that Stoke were running against us, they must've watched the game! We'll do our best to contain them and perform hopefully even better than when we played against Stoke but it could be hard to play against this 4-4-1-1 formation as we've seen earlier in the season. Thank God for Hugo as well at least seeming a little motivated by my team talk!

Just past the 15-minute mark and we've been playing pretty well, had 3 shots so far and dominating the possession. A goal in the first half would be really appreciated though to make us feel more confident ahead of the last 45 minutes; what's a bit irritating right now is we're playing 19th place and we just can't seem to go forward that much.

YESSSSS!!! 1-0 SPURS!!! Lamela scores a great volley from Eriksen's free-kick which was touched back in by Eric Dier and it's just a perfect set-up for the other Erik who hits it in the bottom left corner to give us the lead. We completely deserve it and I'm really happy about this goal! Great stuff from the lads!!

OH MY!!! 2-0 SPURS!!! We've been really dominant since the goal, even more than before, and keep intercepting their passes in midfield, which is exactly what happened here! Eriksen got the ball back and sent through Lamela who crossed it in and it's our brightest youngster Joshua Onomah who heads it in the back of the net! His 7th of the season!!! And what a performance from Lamela so far, amazing game!

Half time and we have a solid 2-0 lead, really impressive performance from us so far. We more than deserve to be in front and the lads can be really happy with themselves in terms of defending and attacking and overall just passing the ball around and controlling the play.

View attachment 158131
Some of the lads looked complacent but again, this hasn't happened in a while but I still wanted to make sure they'd go out there not feeling that way so once I talked to them about it, they looked a lot more focused and ready to go play. I came to Erik personally to tell him he was doing great and I just shook his hand and told him to go back with the rest of the players. He's got such an attitude this lad but when you give him a ball boy does he do wonders!

Just 3 minutes into the half and you can see Southampton are panicking. Kyle is moving around with the ball on the right and after a couple of failed passes and a great pass from Mousa, he gets into the box and hits it!!! Oh no he hit the post!! Wait there's the rebound, there's the shot, and there's the goal!!! 3-0 SPURS!!! It took him two attempts but who cares, he scores his second of the season and we go 3 goals up just after the start of the second half! Absolutely amazing stuff!

Christian has been a bit disappointing tonight so I'm taking him off to give Dele more playing time. He's an incredible youngster who just needs time to really develop and show his worth so hopefully a 3-0 lead and 35 minutes will help him do that!

Oh come on what was that???!!?! They do not deserve that at all!!! 3-1 now and Graziano Pelle somewhat puts them back in the game with just over 25 minutes to go. That's just a shame because we were so great defensively and now we concede such a stupid goal, no one went on their striker and he could just hit it inside the box with ease after a good run from Mane.

Son and Davies coming on for Chadli and Rose, we need fresh players out there because we're looking really tired. Just 3 days after the Stoke game, I should have expected it but we've got about 25 minutes left now and I think it's better to make those subs now and really make sure we hold on to our lead now.

Oh. my. freaking. God. They get a corner in the 68th minute and somehow Ward-Prowse's ball in the box just isn't cleared and Fonte taps it in from about a yard out. That was abysmal defending again and it's 3-2!!! What are we doing boys come on we can't give up on our lead like that, what happened about complacency and what I talked about at half time?!?!

Just 5 minutes left now, we really need to hold on to our win because otherwise going 3-0 up and drawing will just be tragic.

Kane gets the ball back in the midfield and launches a counter-attack. He sees Davies far side on the left and passes it to him and our little Welshman crosses it in low, with pace, to Onomah who scores AGAIN!!! 4-2 SPURS!!! Fantastic stuff from us again what a move, some really beautiful football's being played out there! It's 4-2 and we've really killed off the game now with just 2 minutes to go!!

Full time at St. Mary's Stadium and what a performance! We win 4-2 in what ended up being a really stressful game in the last few minutes but we managed to get over that and score late on to kill the game so I'm really proud of the team, especially Joshua. The way he's come into the first team and made an impact and scored goals after goals is amazing. Erik was also really good despite not doing as well in the second half as he did in the first half. Oh and on top of all that, we move up to 3rd now since we had a game in hand over Manchester United and they lost! So we're now level on points with Manchester City who are in second!

View attachment 158126
View attachment 158125
View attachment 158120
Great performance from everyone honestly, we did well to keep our heads and not conceded a third goal and actually get a fourth in the process. Erik was outstanding again and is still leading our goalscoring charts which is nice to see. The team wasn't buzzing about the victory as much as they would about a win in the Europa League quarter-final for example but they were still very happy, especially Joshua who got his 7th and 8th goals of the season! I made an offer for a Stade Rennais youngster called Ousmane Dembele. I've heard from my scouts he's incredible and can actually play up top so he'd be a PERFECT backup striker for Harry Kane. The offer was accepted, now let's just see if he actually agrees personal terms with us and joins us but this is an exciting time for the club with the transfer window coming up, that's for sure!

View attachment 158050
Just when I thought we were done with games just being 3 days apart, I realised we actually have our game against Bournemouth just 3 days after the Southampton one... And then after that we've got a week to rest before our game against Watford, thankfully. Anyway, Bournemouth just got promoted and they're coming to our stadium being in 17th whilst we're in 3rd, so you can be sure that I'm only aiming for a win for this game!

View attachment 158049
View attachment 158048
Really pleasing to see Nacer and Danny sign new deals with us, keeping them both here for another 5 years. They've both been incredible and of course there's been interest from other clubs such as Manchester City for Rose but he clearly is loyal to us and loves the club so we've kept him here for now. In terms of departures, I'm not ready to let any of my key players go unless the transfer fee offered by a club is just too big to refuse, that's my policy. With Danny only having an 11 million pound release clause, it might attract some of the clubs who were interested in him before but I'm confident Danny would prefer to stay here.

View attachment 158047
On paper, we're once again the strongest team but it'll be what happens on the field that matters. The home advantage will obviously help us in this game and our current form will definitely play a part in this game and hopefully bring us some more success. To go into the New Year's in 3rd would be fantastic for the club and give us a lot of confidence that we can finish in the top 3 and get those Champions League places for next season.

View attachment 158046
View attachment 158045
View attachment 158044
So it turns out, Manchester City lost their game against Arsenal! They played before us as well which means that now, a win would take us 6 points behind leaders Arsenal and 3 points above Manchester City to climb in 2nd! This is a huge game for us, hopefully everyone delivers though and we can get a victory against a Bournemouth side using a 4-4-2 that has never really worked against us so at least that gives me confidence already!

YES!!! What a move! We kept pressing and pressing and all their players are just looking exhausted so we managed to go forward and Walker played it to Alli who controlled it and gave it to Lamela. Erik passes it first time to Harry who also passes it first time to Christian through the defence and it's 1-0 SPURS!!! Really great goal! We're already in front just 6 minutes in!!

What??!! Second goal in 3 minutes!!! 2-0 SPURS!!! What a start to the game! Chadli heads it in after Boruc wrongly came out of his goal to try and clear a Lamela header in the box and the goal was completely empty! Another great move initiated by Eriksen and Rose, we're looking really good out there!

Good chance for us again in the 18th minute with Kane setting up Chadli in the box but he hits it straight at the keeper, what a shame.

Just reaching the half-hour mark now and it's still 2-0 to us and we've been doing well, Bournemouth have barely had any chances (just 2 shots actually) so let's keep that up!

Another huge chance for us as Kane turns into our creative asset and sets up Lamela in the box AGAIN but the Argentine can only find the post and Boruc gets to it.

This is turning into a battering! 3-0 SPURS!!! It's Lamela yet again who scores his 13th of the season and it's our star left-back Danny Rose, who just signed a new contract, who crossed the ball in after a pass from Dier. Really great play again and we're playing some absolutely beautiful football I'm so proud of this team! Great game from us so far and hopefully we can keep that going for the rest of the game!

Just when I thought the ref was gonna blow for half-time we get a corner and from Rose's cross after a short pass from Eriksen, the ball goes through everyone and ends up on the other end as Walker smashes it in and it's 4-0 SPURS!!! This is insane, what a game!

Half time then, what a comfortable lead. I don't want the lads to get complacent but I think we should get away with an easy win tonight. I'm hoping for a clean sheet now and maybe a couple more goals!

View attachment 158043
Everyone was ecstatic in the dressing rooms even the subs which was really nice to see; we're leading really comfortably but complacency is something that almost cost us in the Southampton game so I made sure they didn't do the same today. A couple of the lads still looked a bit complacent but I trust them to not let that get in their heads and let their performance levels drop.

Wow. So much for a clean sheet. 4-1 as Iturbe scores off a pass from Wilson from the midfield. I'm honestly just not impressed AT ALL with that, abysmal defending and Hugo should've done a lot better.

Son and Dembele are gonna come on for Chadli and Dier to secure our victory. They're great players and Son is definitely a fantastic player who can change the outcome of any game as we saw against Stoke so I'm hoping he can do the same now!

Entering the last 20 minutes now and it's still 4-1 and we're dominating, just not getting any major chances yet.

It's Son the super-sub!!! 5-1 SPURS!!! Wow! I can't believe we actually managed to score late on but I can't believe it was Son as well! Chadli played amazing but I took him off to let Son play some minutes and he does that! Great move from Lamela and Eriksen and Kane to set up the goal!

Onomah's coming on for Eriksen for the last 10 minutes so he can have a bit of fun, let's see if he can actually even score like in the Southampton game!

Full time and we completely deserve that victory; we were on top for the whole game and never looked like we were slipping up so yet another fantastic victory for us and we now get a well deserved one-week break before our next game against Watford. Son came on and made a great impact which is what I wanted to see and Kane was oustanding even though he didn't score (again). We go up to 2nd now as well which makes this victory even sweeter and takes us just 6 points behind our rivals Arsenal.

View attachment 158032
View attachment 158030
View attachment 158029
Fantastic performance from the lads once again who just keep performing week in week out. Manchester United have a game in hand now but no matter what happens we'll stay in second place which is great for us. Danny justifies his new contract with 2 assists and the man of the match award. Kane was very good too today but he didn't score which is a shame because I know he has the ability but instead he just keeps assisting Lamela! Hopefully we can keep this momentum going and go into the next game against Watford very confident and eager to secure our second place.

View attachment 158000
After a good week which saw us win against both Southampton and Bournemouth and also score 9 goals and concede 3, the team of the week came out and was very satisfying:

View attachment 157999
Kyle,
Erik,Joshua and Toby did really well in those games and definitely deserve a place in the team of the week and
hopefully it won't be the first time we see them in there! Great stuff that makes us confident ahead of our game aginst Watford.

View attachment 157998
I can't blame Michel for coming to see me after goalkeeper practice and ask me for more playing time. As professional as he is though, he agreed that Lloris was definitely in such good form that he can't really just replace him right now. At least that means that he'll be patient for now and practice as hard as he can to wait for his chance!

View attachment 157994
View attachment 157995
View attachment 157996
View attachment 157997
Well then, for a team who barely got any injuries throughout the season, firstly Danny Rose got injured again and Tom Carroll got injured too. Tom's injury isn't that big of a deal since he doesn't really play much but Danny's is a bit more of a blow. Nevertheless, it'll allow Ben Davies to step up to the plate and get some good performances in. Same for Kieran who'll have to replace Kyle and hopefully do a good job there. Both Kyle and Danny will miss the Capital One Cup semi-final against Manchester City which is a big blow but I think we can still do a good job against them with Ben and Kieran.

View attachment 157991
View attachment 157992
View attachment 157993
Right before the game I decided to let Harry play as an advanced forward so he can get some goals. Watford are playing a defensive-ish formation so they'll be hard to break down and we'll need all the goals we can get. Harry's not really been performing as a Deep Lying forward so I hope that him playing as an Advanced forward will help him score for us.

Fiftneen minutes into the game and really nothing going on, I was hoping we'd get a goal early on but clearly I'll have to wait a bit more. I'm confident though because we seem to be controlling the game.

FOUL! Allan Nyom fouls Chadli in the box as the winger was through and we get a penalty in the 17th minute! This reminds me of our game against Aston Villa or something when we missed two penalties... Hopefully whoever takes this doesn't miss it this time! Dele steps up for it interestingly enough; the ref blows the whistle and he scores!!! 1-0 SPURS!!! Dele's 6th of the season and our first goal from a penalty as well!! Great start to the game that will surely give us confidence ahead of the rest of the half!!

Here's half time now and we've completely dominated, they haven't had a single shot yet! Good news for us in the changing rooms as well since Manchester United are losing against Bournemouth right now and Arsenal are losing against Norwich, which means we'd get 3 points closer to Arsenal and 3 points further from Manchester United if we can keep this result!

View attachment 157990
Good stuff from mostly everyone except Harry and Kevin. I really don't know what to do with our main striker, honestly. Whatever role I put him in he doesn't seem to really perform and it's ridiculous considering his ability as a striker! Kevin doesn't get much game time so I'll leave him on the field for now of course but I hope they step things up in the second half, the both of them.

Wimmer's coming off in the 58th minute, I'll bring on Dembele as a centre-midfielder and Dier can go in the defence.

Kane holds up the ball in the box after a cross from Tripper and his shot is saved by Gomes but Alli gets to it and hits it first time and smashes the bar!!! What a chance!!

Great ball from Eriksen through the defence and Harry Kane's through!!! He hits it and scores!!!! 2-0 SPURS!!! Oh wait no, he's offside for God's sake!!! 1-0 then... What a waste of a chance again!

With just 20 minutes left, we get chance after chance but just can't seem to score and Kane's not doing it for us tonight, I don't know what's going on!

Onomah and Son coming on for Eriksen and Lamela now, I'm hoping for some super-sub action again this game!!

Great work from Dembele to get the ball back in the 90th minute in the midfield as he gives to Son who gives it to Trippier on the wing and the cross comes in, Son hits one but Gomes saves!!! Harry Kane's there for the rebound and he finally scores!!! It's his 10th of the season and finally, after an abysmal performance today, he gets a goal he should've gotten last game! 2-0 SPURS for real this time and we're comfortably in front with just 3 minutes added on! Great stuff again from the lads!!!

Full time, fantastic victory and nice to get a clean sheet too! We did really well overall and I'm very pleased with the win and I'm so thankful Harry finally scored again! It took him so long that I thought it was never gonna come! Hopefully he can do the same now against Bournemouth and Manchester United later on too.

View attachment 157988
View attachment 157987
View attachment 157986
I'll just say it again now, great performance. The fact that we got a clean sheet is very satisfying and the 2-0 win couldn't be more convincing I mean, they had one shot! Kieran came in feeling pressured by so many people around him because he had to fill a hole in the team left by Kyle's injury and he proved that he's just as deserving as Kyle to be in this team. What a performance from him! Kane finally scored too and is now on 8 for the Premier League and hopefully that won't be the last one to come in the next few games or months! Anyway, another game in just 2 days against Bournemouth now so let's get ready for that shall we? Come on you Spurs!!!

View attachment 157978
Just been 2 days since the Watford game now, most of the lads are obviously tired but we should be able to do well against Bournemouth despite our poor fitness. The Cherries just drew 1-1 with Manchester United so they'll be feeling really confident but after losing 5-1 against us in the game before that, they'll probably still try to play safe.

View attachment 157976
Alright then, even away from home we're apparently favourites. It does make sense since we beat them 5-1 in our first game against them but we'll still need to be careful of their counter-attacks because that's how they scored against us last time. Their home advantage should also help them with the fan support and it will undoubtedly be a tough game.

View attachment 157974
Following interest from Manchester City (they really want our players don't they), I asked Dele to come in and talk about a potential new contract and just as I expected, he was delighted to hear about it. He was on just 10 000 pounds a week before so I offered him about 45 000 more and even though this wasn't really about money, he signed a new deal for the next 5 seasons and was really happy he could stay with the club! He's been an incredible player this season for us and I couldn't be happier about him wanting to stay even longer!

View attachment 157953
And halfway through the season, that's what the table's looking like. Arsenal are doing well at the top of the league and are still somehow undefeated! We're right behind, 4 point behind exactly, and the two Manchester clubs follow after that. The European places are wrapped up by Liverpool in 5th and well, let's just say Chelsea are not exactly having a great season are they. Champions last year, second half of the table halfway through this season. Their fans will definitely be hoping for better later on!

View attachment 157970
View attachment 157971
View attachment 157972
Unfortunately, there's not much we can do in terms of player fitness. We have our substitutes available of course but I felt that the team who just played against Watford would be the most warmed up and appropriate for this game. Bournemouth are going with the same formation they used in their first game against us so that gives me some kind of confidence ahead of the game and now I also just hope that Harry can bang a few goals in to really get his season started!

Just hit the half-hour mark and we've had 12 shots, they've had 1. We're by far the stronger team and it would have been nice to get a goal before half-time (which we can still do) and I'd just really love it if it was Kane as well!

Corner from Davies on the left as the ball is headed by 2 of our defenders then by Chadli then by Lamelaaaaaaaaa!!! 1-0 SPURS!!! We finally get the goal! Just 7 minutes before half time and what a goal it was! Definitely not the prettiest of goals but it was a great goal because of the effort we put behind it. We're in front, and deservedly so!

Iturbe scores again against us, just 2 minutes after our goal. He was left alone, used his pace, then smashed the ball in the top right corner from the left side of the box. Good goal, can't say anything about it other than our defending was horrible again. 1-1 just before half-time.

What is going on in this game?!?! Own goal from Harry Arter after a good effort from Chadli then Kane to make it 2-1 SPURS!!! We're back in front again! I won't complain, that's for sure!

We get a free kick from about 20 yards out just 15 seconds before half-time and Eriksen steps up for it and scores!!! Our first direct free kick of the season!!! 3-1 SPURS!!! What a goal!! We've seen 4 goals in just 7 minutes this is incredible!

Half time then and we're leading 3-1. Really not the greatest of halves from us but we're in front which is a positive. Eriksen scored a last-ditch goal and what a goal it was! Pretty good performance from us though I mean, 19 shots! And about 60% of the possession so we're by far the stronger team right now. Let's not get
complacent though, we all know how that turned out for us when we were.

View attachment 157956
Most of the lads looked ready even though Christian looked a bit less confident. Nevertheless, we do have a 2-goal lead right now which should be enough for us to get the 3 points considering our dominance on the field. Kane's got an assist which is great but I want him to score, I want to see a goal!!!

Dembele is coming on for Dier to bring some physicality and skill in the midfield and really seal this win!

Just under 25 minutes to go now and we're playing well, moving the ball around their box as Dele finds Ben on the left who crosses it in first time and Lamela's at the back post for the header! It's 4-1 SPURS!!! What a move and what a finish! We're absolutely crushing it right now!

Chadli and Alli are coming off for Son and Joshua since they were really exhausted out there. They played an amazing game and deserve some rest now before the Manchester United game. Just 16 minutes left in the game now!

Eleven minutes to go and I can't even describe what just happened. Kevin intercepts a pass right in front of our box and passes it to Hugo who smashes it but it hits Kevin's head and goes in the back of the net. 4-2 and I guess it make us even after they scored an own goal in the first half too...

Alright then, full time and we get the victory. Another 3 points for us
which is good but I'm not entirely satisfied with the way we won the game so hopefully we'll do better and get our revenge against Manchester United in 3 days! Kane was good today despite not scoring (again) but I guess Lamela's there for that now.

View attachment 157948
View attachment 157946
View attachment 157945
Not my greatest team talk ever to be honest, but not our best performance either so I guess it evens out. Erik was fantastic tonight and fully deserves the man of the match award. To think he almost left at the beginning of the season! Anyway, Arsenal have got a game in hand now but if they lost to Manchester City, we go just 1 point behind them! Would be a great way to put pressure on our biggest rivals for sure.

View attachment 157799
The New Year. 2016, I hope you'll be good to us! For our first ever game in 2016, we face Manchester United. How fitting, the team who beat us 4-1 at the beginning of the season, the opening game actually, are now behind us on the table and will have to win to keep impressing their manager and the pundits. Don't you worry though, we're not letting that happen this time!

View attachment 157798
All of our replacements for Danny and Kyle have just been doing really well so far! They're coming in and getting man of the match awards and spots in the team of the week so that's really encouraging!

View attachment 157797
I know it's a lot of centre-midfielders now, but Saul is an amazing young player who we just HAD to pick up considering we were getting him on a free! I'm really excited to see him come to Hotspur Way in July and have him play with us next season!

View attachment 157796
A really great way to start the new year. Going to Old Trafford is never easy so we're going to have to be really good out there but we've improved massively since the start of the season so if we play our game and stay consistent, I'm sure we can get a win! The Red Devils are still the favourites which I understand given their home advantage but still, we can do this!

View attachment 157795
View attachment 157794
View attachment 157792
View attachment 157791
Well then, I missed out on the manager of the month award again! With 6 wins from 6 games, you'd think I'd get it but no, Klopp did better. It's a shame but we've got a long time before the season ends now so I'm sure I'll be able to get the award again before then. We didn't get any players for the goal of the month or players of the month awards which is a shame considering our good form but it's true that we actually only have a really good team and not necessarily amazing individuals who really stand out so far. Anyway, I hope this first month of 2016 will bring us some luck and we can get awards for January!

View attachment 157790
View attachment 157789
View attachment 157788
View attachment 157787
View attachment 157786
View attachment 157785
So the usual yearly awards have come now and unsurprisingly, Messi won the Ballon D'Or again. The team of the year was also nothing really surprising but the European Golden Boy was Memphis Depay?? I didn't realise he'd been that good for Manchester United so far and it does worry me a little bit ahead of our game against them later today but I'm sure we'll be able to contain him since we're solid defensively. Son got two awards as well which was really great to see and he was really happy to have won both of them and to be honest, he really deserves them considering how well he's been playing for us this season under limited game time.

View attachment 157784
View attachment 157782
View attachment 157783
View attachment 157781
Our 3 new signings are all looking REALLY great. We only spent around 25 million pounds to get all 3 of them and they're all such promising youngsters so I'm really proud of those deals. Ousmane can play as a striker and so can Youri so we've pretty much got our backup striker already and Loui might go out on loan since we've got a lot of centre-mids in the team already but Mason's on his way out of the club so maybe he'll stay if needed. It's been a good first day already and I don't know if those players will start against Manchester United or be in the team but you can be sure that for our game against Manchester City in the Capital One Cup, they'll be in there!

Just caught up with this story ! I like Tottenham very much so I will be following ! I did not noticed whether anyone else has said it but this skin is amazing !! Mind telling me which one is it ?

Just caught up with this story ! I like Tottenham very much so I will be following ! I did not noticed whether anyone else has said it but this skin is amazing !! Mind telling me which one is it ?
I've actually been asked quite a few times, it's called the g2 fmskin :) If you type that in on Google it should show up in the SI Forums! Let me know if you find it or not, or else I'll just link it to you :)

View attachment 157773
Matchday now! Ousmane and Youri are on the bench for this one and I'm sure the fans will be excited to see them play. Tielemans has got the number 24 and Dembele the number 17, hopefully those numbers will become legendary numbers at the club!

View attachment 157752
View attachment 157751
View attachment 157750
The lads seemed motivated after the team talk. They also know that we need to get a victory after our horrible performance on the opening game of the season. We want revenge and what a better place than to get it at Old Trafford, when we're ahead of them in the league and a loss today could see them drop to 4th.

What the ****?!?!?! That was an absolutely outrageous tackle from Mata how does he not get sent off??? Eriksen has to come off injured now great, what the **** seriously!!! Onomah's gonna come on to replace him in this big game but seriously what the ****, Manchester United better hope this isn't too serious of an injury.

Not much since the injury, losing our most creative player definitely cost us but we're finally going forward and looking good now in the 42nd minute. Dier tries to pass the ball to Tripper on the right but it's blocked and Kane tracks back to get the ball and chip it over the defence to Chadli who hits it with his left and scores his 9th of the season!!! 1-0 SPURS!!! What an end to the half from Tottenham who have really been pushing for a goal and they finally get it!

Half time and wow, great 45 minutes from us! We've been controlling the game and getting shots on goal and eventually that paid off when Chadli scored. It gives us confidence for the next 45 now but we know we can't get complacent and let them have too much of the ball.

View attachment 157736
As always, just gave it to them straight. No complacency of any form and no cockiness from us and we can get the win. The players know that, the staff knows that and I know that. Most of the players seemed to gain focus after the team talk and fired up to go and grab us the 3 points away from home at Old Trafford so let's see what we can do in the 45 now!

Depay goes past everyone and smashes in on the post!!! What a chance for them Jesus Christ! We need to be careful here.

Just under half an hour left now, it would really be good to kill the game and score a second one now. Kane's capable of it, Nacer's capable of it, Erik's capable of it. We've got a lot of people capable of that. However, I'm taking off Erik for Ousmane who's gonna make his debut. I know he got here just today but he's ready, he has to be anyway! Youri will come on later in the game too just so I can see what he's like under pressure.

Youri's coming on for Eric now, time to see what he can do with 18 minutes left!

Manchester United are getting chance after chance now and we really need to stay focused now because I just won't take a draw from this. They destroyed us at home, the least we can do is also beat them at home now!

FOR F'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT WAS THAT?!??!?! FIRSTLY HOW CAN MATA SHOOT FROM SO FAR AWAY AND HOW COME NO ONE'S MARKING YOUNG ON THE REBOUND HUH????!?!?! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING, THEY DESERVE NOTHING FROM THIS GAME AND WE JUST GIFTED THEM A GOAL AND A POINT IN THE PROCESS. RIDICULOUS. 1-1.

Absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe we just gave it away like that. A really, REALLY stupid mistake from Davies gives us only a point from the game. Honestly, I'd be happy with a draw at Old Trafford on any other day but this is just ridiculous. Can't believe it. Wow. I'm gutted and not going back home happy at all.

View attachment 157732
View attachment 157731
View attachment 157730
View attachment 157729
Not the greatest of performances and I'm only saying that because of that stupid late goal we conceded. Van Gaal got really lucky once again but I'm glad we're still ahead of them in the table now. Another negative as well is that Arsenal won and find themselves 6 points clear now whilst we're 4 points ahead of Manchester United. Christian's only injured for 5-6 days thankfully and I just realised he got injured twice this season and those two times were against Manchester United. What a dirty team... Youri didn't do so well on his debut and same for Ousmane but I'll probably give them the game against Manchester City to see how they do.

View attachment 157711
Well then, we meet Manchester City again. We won 2-0 when we last played them in the league but it was at home and a truly amazing performance so we'll have to be at our best at home again to please the fans. Manchester United have already played and won 2-0 against West Brom away from home in the first leg so they'll most probably end up going through to the final where I hope we will be the ones meeting them. Getting a good result today at home will give us a great chance to do that.

View attachment 157710
Our first departure since I took over at the club. It was a sad one considering Ryan was a nice lad to have around here but ultimately it was the best thing to do, he wasn't getting any game time and wanted to have as much of it as possible to try and get called up for the Euros with England this summer. We got a nice fee for him which was a positive though and the fans were happy that we got that much for him. It'll be interesting to face him again when we play Watford in the league later this year for sure!

View attachment 157709
I know he just signed for us but with the amount of midfielders we already have, he wouldn't have played. I'm glad we could send him out to a solid Championship side and hopefully he'll get some game time there to come back better than ever and rival for a place in the first team!

View attachment 157706
After our 1-1 draw with Manchester United, I wasn't expecting much and the team of the week didn't surprise me one bit. Another load of Arsenal players after their 4-0 win against West Ham just makes it worse for us as well. Hopefully they'll do an Arsenal and start slipping up soon because really one of my main goals when I came here was to finish above Arsenal at the end of at least one season!

View attachment 157705
We'll have a lot of pressure on us when we play tomorrow night, it'll be a really hard game against a really good side and with our stadium tickets all sold out, we can sure that the atmosphere will be amazing! With Manchester City being interested in so many of our players as well, I hope we can knock them out of the competition and show those players (mostly Dele) that we're a better side and he's better off staying in North London!

View attachment 157704
I have to admit I don't really know why of all contract offers he received he decided to go to Bayern. He seemed really determined about it but I feel like he just won't really get any time. Nevertheless, I let him go out on loan until the end of the season so he can get some playing time and in this case he'll also get some Bundesliga experience so good for him! We still have Mousa, Youri, Dele and Eric who are available to play in that centre-midfielder and defensive midfielder role so we're not losing too much in terms of backup players and hopefully he'll come back having learned a lot from his time at Bayern!

View attachment 157700
View attachment 157701
View attachment 157702
Going with a slightly rotated side today to stay fresh for our FA Cup 3rd round game against West Brom in a couple of days and also to give the youngsters and new signings some game time! I brought them on against Manchester United but that was a lot of pressure being in the Premier League and all so hopefully they show what they're REALLY capable of tonight against City!

Well then... Otamendi came on to replace an injured Fernandinho and from the corner he smashes it in to make it 1-0 CITY after just 6 minutes. Great...

Onomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! That's what the commentators should say now because he's just scored yet another goal, his 9th of the season, to put us right back into it after an incredible move from the lads!!! 1-1!!! We passed it from the back all the way to the right wing where Ousmane Dembele passed it to Trippier who passed it inside to Onomah, completely alone, and he just places it into the bottom left corner! Great goal!

Last 5 minutes of the half and it's still 1-1. It's been a really tight game so far but if we just manage to get another good counter-attack in we might just grab a late goal!

YES!!!!!! WHAT WAS I SAYING ABOUT COUNTER ATTACKS!!! IT'S OUSMANE DEMBELE AGAIN WHO GIVES IT TO TRIPPER WHO PUTS IN AN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING CROSS AND SON SMASHES THE VOLLEY IN THE BACK OF THE NET TO MAKE IT 2-1 SPURS!!! What a goal again! Trippier's on fire!!! Just a minute before half time as well!

View attachment 157699
Really great half from us to come back and get ahead like that! I'm really impressed with the lads and told them how happy I was about the performance but still told them to keep it up and not get too complacent! Amazing game from Kieran so far and I hope he keeps this up for the next 45 and we can get a victory!

Mousa Dembele and Jan Vertonghen coming on for Tielemans and Davies. They've just not been good at all today and I expected a lot more so I'm taking them off with 30 minutes left in the game.

No real chances for us or Manchester City in the past 25 minutes and with just 5 minutes to go, it looks like we could get the win!

Navas with an amazing chance in the 86th minute! He hits it after going past 2 defenders in the box but it just about rolls in front of the line and goes out for a goal kick!

Full time then and we get a 2-1 win, great game. We were a lot weaker in the second half but it was probably because of my team talk so I won't complain. Their away goal is a bit worrying but I think we can definitely go to the Etihad with a great chance of qualifying for the final now after getting that victory and to be fair we were really impressive up front after we came back from a goal down just 6 minutes in.

View attachment 157693
View attachment 157692
View attachment 157691
I said it before but what a solid performance from us tonight. I honestly was expecting a draw but not that much more and we made a great comeback and won the game. Kieran had a lot of pressure on him since he had to replace our best performer this season Kyle Walker and he absolutely smashed it with 2 assists and they were 2 absolutely beautiful ones. It's only because of him that we've actually got a chance of going through to the final now so thanks a lot to him and I'll definitely think about keeping him in the starting line-up for a bit now. With our next game against West Brom in just 4 days, we'll see how fit the lads are then but we might have to rotate the team back a little bit to allow some of the key players to come back in the side and have some fun before we play in the Premier League again!

View attachment 157506
We all know how the media is when it comes to rumours. Sometimes they hear a player is flying somewhere for holidays and they say he's moving there as a permanent transfer or something. Goal.com would probably be capable of saying that Vertonghen's leaving for Manchester United because he was seen at Old Trafford after our game... Oh yeah, talking about that:

View attachment 157505
View attachment 157504
I knew there were rumours that Van Gaal wanted to sign Jan and I guess those rumours have been confirmed. On top of that, Jan's really determined to leave so I guess we'll have to wait and see who makes offers for him but hopefully we can get enough money for him to sign a good player as a replacement because even though we've got Kevin who can come in, we'd have no one as a backup for Kevin so it's important for us to sign a new centre-back.

View attachment 157503
Last time we played at the Hawthorns, we ended up winning 3-0 so the lads are excited to come back here now! The board takes the FA Cup very seriously this season and they told me they wanted us to reach at least the Sixth round so it's really important we get a win today, for the fans and for the board. Considering we were so dominant last time we played them and considering they're bottom of the Premier League, we should definitely get the win today.

View attachment 157502
View attachment 157501
View attachment 157500
Alright then, I've changed the line up a little bit from our last game and hopefully the lads who are out there can do a job against West Brom. They're rocking a similar formation as us so I'll be interested to see how they do with it but anyway, I really want us to win this one for the fans to keep going in this competition because it's definitely an important one!

What a start!!! We built up from the back and did really well to just move the ball around and get forward and Mousa passes it inside to Harry who smashes it but the keeper saves it, however Chadli's there to score his 10th of the season and make it 1-0 SPURS just 4 minutes in!!! What a play, what a start!

Wow. Another one. And it's Nacer again!!! Kane was the one who made the assist once again and we score just 5 minutes after our first one at the end of yet again an amazing play!!! 2-0 SPURS and I'm absolutely delighted about how we're playing right now!!!

Just under 10 minutes left in the half and we've had some great chances but haven't been able to finish them so far. Kane's been amazing at holding the ball and passing it inside the box but I'd love for him to actually score the goals now, it's getting a bit frustrating!

Half time and a good half from us. We scored twice early on and have been dominating since but nothing major to report after those two goals which was a bit of a shame. We've been doing well though and Nacer and Harry are really carrying the team.

View attachment 157499
Again, solid half from us but we can't get complacent now! Definitely not! We've genuinely been doing well and holding them off at their own ground which is always satisfying so noe we're just gonna have to keep working like that until the end of the game and who knows we could maybe score 2 or 3 more goals!

Ousmane and Joshua are gonna come on for Erik and Christian who have been absolutely awful in this game so far. I know I only gave them 45 minutes but I'd rather have the younger players develop and get some game time than let experienced players who are not performing on the field. Let's hope they can make an impact!

We just started the second half and Chadli scores again off an amazing move!!! 3-0 SPURS!!! oh wait nevermind, he was offside. It would've been an amazing goal for sure and his hat-trick as well so he must be gutted! Neverthelss, we're still leading by 2 goals so we're good.

Youri's coming on for Mousa in the 60th minute to give him some game time. Whenever he did play he was never that great and I'm just eager to see what he can do!

We get the ball moving from the back with Trippier to Ousmane to Kane to Chadli to Davies who crosses it in and the West Brom defenders can't deal with it and stumble over it and Kane smashes it in the top corner!!! Finally he's scored!!! 2 assists for him and now a goal!!! What a performance from the lad!!! Now it's for sure 3-0 SPURS!!! Yes, get in!!!

****, Kieran just pulled a harmstring I think! I have to keep him on since I can't make any more subs but hopefully it's not too bad because Kyle's not back at 100% yet. I guess I do have Ryan who can come in and do the job though for his debut, he'd deserve it!

Just about 15 minutes left in the game, hopefully Kieran can hold on and stay on the field for that long and hopefully we can go on and score another goal too!!

Only 5 minutes left now and we still have a really solid lead, I don't see the scoreline changing at all now.

Full time! Great performance from us again with back to back wins in cup competitions so that's really satisfying and now we have a game in the Premier League against West Ham in a couple of days and I'm really proud of the boys tonight. Harry was oustanding and finally showed his worth, Ousmane made a great impact off the bench and Nacer was also amazing, scoring twice!

View attachment 157497
View attachment 157496
View attachment 157495
View attachment 157494
As soon as I heard the doctors come back from the field during the game and say harmstring, I knew it was bad news. Kieran's out for 3 weeks which is very frustrating but thankfully we've got Ryan as a backup and Kyle's also coming back from injury to help the squad. Harry was amazing today I have to say, I really hope he starts performing like that in the league now and who knows how good he'll become because that really was his best performance since the start of the season. Ousmane and Youri did really well after they came on and overall I'm really happy with the team's performance today and it's no less than I expected! With our game against West Ham in just a week now, we have to focus and get ready to get revenge after our horrible 0-0 draw against them during the second game of the season.

View attachment 157196
After our solid win against West Brom at the Hawthorns, we were all feeling really confident for the next game against West Ham. Before that, the draw for the FA Cup 4th round happened and it turns out we still won't know who our next opponent is!

View attachment 157195
I'd be happy to get either Leicester or Blackburn to be honest, especially considering Leicester's bad form in the Premier League right now. Nevertheless, I hope we'll win that game and we can go through to the next round otherwise the board won't be very happy.

View attachment 157194
It's good that he's gone out on loan, I couldn't find anyone to sell him to and now at least he'll get some playing time. It makes me a bit sad because obviously he was a player I wanted to use more but he just never really did as well as I wanted him to and so now he just had to go. Aston Villa aregood side who he can go out on loan to and get a lot of playing time though so it's good for that he got to leave and good for us because we can offload at least for the next 6 months.

View attachment 157193
Phew, about time! I'm still going to give Ryan Nyambe his debut against West Ham but thank God Kyle's back. He's been our best performer all season and to have him gone for a month didn't completely destroy us thanks to Kieran who played really well but it still had an impact and didn't make us play as well as when he was in the side.

View attachment 157192
It's the first we're going to the Boleyn Ground this season but I've heard it's a pretty hard place to go to. As for us though, we're favourites and this is an important game because Arsenal have started to pull away and we need a win to catch up with them. It's also a London derby against West Ham so we've just GOT to win this game for the fans and for us too.

View attachment 157191
And some more good news for us right before the game as Danny is also back from injury! Ben has been outstanding in Rose's absence but it's really great to see him come back now. I won't select him for the West Ham game because I just feel like it's too soon to play him but he'll definitely be in the next squad!

View attachment 157190
View attachment 157189
View attachment 157188
So no matter what happens now, we'll stay second in the league which is amazing. However, a win today would see us completely pull away from Manchester United and go 6 points clear of them and 6 points away from Arsenal so in other words, this is a MUST-win game. We've definitely got the strategy for that and the players were all motivated. Let's do this lads, come on you Spurs!!!

Oh my God no way!!! Just 28 seconds into the game and Mousa scores his first goal of the season!!! 1-0 SPURS!!! How on Earth did that just happen?!?! What a move from us as well! I can't believe it! Come on lads great job already!!!

Again!!! Are you kidding me!!! Eriksen tries to cross the ball in twice but it's cleared by the defence and Mousa picks it up at the edge of the area, goes past one defender and hits it with his left and scores!!! 2-0 SPURS just 4 minutes in!!! What a game!!!

It's been about 15 minutes since our goal and we're still pushing forward. Dier intercepts the ball and gives it to Alderweireld who chips it in the box for Davies who heads it down to Chadli who hits it first time and scores!!! 3-0 SPURS!!! How is this happening?!?! I don't understand!!! We're absolutely incredible right now it's unbelievable!!!

Half time then. A couple of chances here and there for both sides since our third goal but nothing very serious. We've just been playing our game and honestly when you're 3-0 up and defending as well as we are, there's really nothing to worry about.

View attachment 157187
Nevertheless, I told the lads to not get complacent even though it looked like we were completely destroying
West Ham. In my head I obviously thought we were, but the players can't think that because they're the ones on the field and too much complacency would just mean we'd be Milan in that Istanbul final against Liverpool and I can't afford that to happen.

Dele and Ousmane are coming on for Eric and Erik, funnily enough. The last 2 just haven't really been performing so I don't want to keep them in the side and I'll just give a chance to the younger players or at least fresher players on the bench. About 40 minutes left in the game!

With just under 30 minutes left, really nothing much in this second half. They had a couple of good-ish chances but nothing that could have ended up as a goal so we're fine for now.

Well then, just as I say that, Toby scores an own goal to make it 3-1 ... They got a free kick and crossed the ball in and it just hit Toby's thigh and went in. We have to be more careful here!!!

Tielemans is coming on up front for Harry who's been awful, because why not.

For F's sake, Payet scores in the 92nd game no. So much for keeping a clean sheet and getting a convincing result since we were leading 3-0... Awful defending again and just way too much complacency from us AGAIN.

Full time then and we get a 3-2 win. Satisfying in the sense that we got all 3 points but very unsatisfying that Harry just can't do anything in the Premier League this season. He's honestly been REALLY disappointing and I just hope he tries to pick himself up later this season.

View attachment 157186
View attachment 157185
View attachment 157184
View attachment 157183
I kind of have nothing to say about this game. We got the 3 points which is good and Mousa was really impressive out there but Ryan had an okay game for his debut, Harry was abysmal and we just didn't play as well as we usually do. I just wasn't excited at the end of this game. I don't know why, because I really should be ecstatic that we're in second place right now but it just feels like I couldn't care less. Our next game is against Everton in 5 days and hopefully we'll see a better display from us then.

View attachment 157161
It's been a couple days since our victory against West Ham at the Boleyn Ground and I still feel as weird as I did before about it. For some reason,we just played as well if not better than Barcelona for the first 20 minutes and then just stopped trying. Harry, despite the media saying he's been incredible, hasn't really started to fire them in this season. Just 11 goals in about 30 games
is not great for a striker who is supposed to be our main striker. Yes, he's delivered 11 assists but that's not really why I put him up top; then might as well train him to take Eriksen's place!

View attachment 157160
I wasn't expecting less, or more for that matter, from this week's team of the week. Mousa was really good against West Ham even after he scored his 2 goals in 3 minutes and definitely deserved a place in there.
Payet is an incredible player and also deserved to get in the team considering how badly everyone performed for his side and he still salvaged a 3-2 defeat instead of a 3-0 one.

View attachment 157159
As expected, we got Leicester in the 4th round. We'll have to go and play at the King Power Stadium which should be a great game and
hopefully we can go through but with players like Vardy in their side, you never know.

View attachment 157158
So we face Everton again now. Last time we played them at Goodison Park, the game ended 0-0 and it was one of our worst games of the season. Today, we get revenge for that and hopefully just like against West Ham, we get a solid victory. Now,
there's about 16 games left before the end of the season so we've officially made ourselves title contenders with Arsenal. We have been incredible all season and deserve to get the results we're getting and it's not Everton who are going to stop us now. Despite us being 6 points ahead of 3rd place, we're also 6 points behind first and we need to catch up and finish above Arsenal this season, whether that means we finish in 1st or 2nd or 6th, as long as we finish ahead of them I'll be happy.

View attachment 157148
View attachment 157146
View attachment 157145
Kyle and Danny are finally back in the lineup for this big game against Everton and that will definitely be really helpful to the team. The runs that both of them make when we go forward is incredible and it will definitely help our attacks. Everton are a strong team and we know that after we only managed a 0-0 draw against them the first time we met this season but now is when that has to end. They are coming to our fortress, White Hart Lane, and if there's one thing they should know it's that no one (except Manchester United in the first game of the season but whatever) wins at White Hart Lane except us, NO ONE! Come on you Spurs!!!

Are you freaking kidding me?! Didn't we say that we HAD to win this game today at home?! We just went 1-0 down,
goal from Ross Barkley as he just stepped into the box and curled one around our defenders. It's a good strike but horrible defending. We NEED to be doing better than this.

Already 15 minutes since their opening goal and we've done absolutely nothing to try and get back into it which is just outrageous right now.

Harry Kane was genuinely alone against the goalkeeper. All season I've been saying he's one of the best strikers in the Premier League and what does he do? Hit it straight at the keeper. WHAT THE **** HARRY?!?!?!? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW?!?!?

FOR ****'S SAKE WHO ARE WE KIDDING HERE?!?!?! WE'VE HAD 12 SHOTS!!! THIS IS THEIR SECOND ONE AND THEY SCORE AGAIN!!! 2-0 EVERTON!!! WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON HERE?!?! I'm so mad right now, this is the worst game of football I've watched in my life and our worst performance since I joined the club. There's just no energy, no desire to win, nothing.

Half time and what the ****. That's honestly all I have to say to describe this half. What the **** because we've had all the chances and they had 2 and scored both of them. Harry missed an absolute sitter and I just have no one to bring in and replace him right now which ****** me off even more. Absolutely awful.

View attachment 157138
What else could I do but be aggressive with them anyway?! Nothing at all. At least most of the lads looked fired-up and hopefully have the desire and the motivation to try and get something from this game. I still just can't believe we're losing 2-0 at home right now.

Yes!!! There we go!!! That's what I'm talking about! Straight from the kick-off we intercept the ball and move forward and Eriksen crosses the ball at the edge of the area to Kane who smashes one of the
floor in the bottom right corner! Get in! 2-1!!! We can do this!!

Alli and Ousmane Dembele are coming on for Mousa and Erik. We need that fresh blood on the field to bring some pace and creativity up top. Come on you Spurs!!!

Alderweireld has to come off for Kevin. He's been awful today and just can't keep going like this
otherwise he'll cost us the game!!! Just 15 minutes left to get an equaliser or try and steal a win here, we can do this!!!

We're pushing and pushing but with just 5 minutes left it seems like nothing is going our way! Walker throws the ball
in to Dier who gives it to Rose but his cross is a bad one and cleared. Dele gets the ball back at the edge of the area and passes it to Ousmane who cuts into the box and drags the keeper out and passes it to Kane who hits it and scores!!! YEEEEEEEES!!!!!!! 2-2!!!!! HARRY KANE OF ALL PEOPLE, WHO WASN'T CAPABLE OF GETTING ANY GOALS AT ALL, FINALLY BECOMES THE HERO!!! 2 GOALS FOR HIM TODAY AND HE EQUALISES
AND COULD JUST ABOUT GIFT US A POINT HERE!

Full time here at home and wow, what a game. Just when I thought everything was lost, Harry turned up and scored twice. I'm so proud of this team and of Harry and of the fans for not giving up. I know it's only a draw but I also knew it would be a tough game and despite being 2-0 down at half-time, we came back and got the result we deserved!

View attachment 157137
View attachment 157138
View attachment 157136
What a performance from us. We didn't do anything in the first half but just rocked it in the second! Harry Kane finally turning up big and Christian was definitely a key asset for us. I'm really proud of this team and how far we came from in the game and even though we're now 8 points behind Arsenal, we're still big title contenders and I know for a fact they'll slip up at some point. They're still unbeaten after 23 games but I just don't see enough potential in their side for them to equal the Invincibles' record of unbeaten games in the league.
Hopefully, we can be the ones ending their unbeaten streak next time we play them!

View attachment 157134
I know most fans just weren't happy with the Everton result even though they knew it could have been worse. Now though, we can't afford to slip up. We're leading 2-1 on aggregate against Manchester City in this Capital One Cup semi-final and we're going to the Etihad. This game is for a second final in a row for the club and for a place at Wembley.

View attachment 157133
It's probably the biggest game of the week by far. The Premier League runners-up face 6th placed Manchester City at the Etihad for a place at Wembley. I never thought I'd see that in newspapers with my name all over it saying I did a great job to bring my club, Tottenham, that far.

View attachment 157132
Once again, only one Tottenham player in the team of the week and it was our hero of the week. He scored twice in the second half to gift us a point against Everton and again, I wasn't expecting more than that except maybe a spot for Eriksen who was truly amazing too in that game so I was surprised to not see him in there. Nevertheless, let's focus on getting to that final now shall we?

View attachment 157129
View attachment 157128
View attachment 157126
Alright, they're using a similar formation than us which is never good. Today we really need to be at our best and just not concede or at least concede as little as we can but score as much as we can (cheers Michael Owen). In all seriousness, this is one of those games where conceding a goal would knock us out of a competition and scoring one could make a huge difference in the tie as a whole so I hope the lads know that and will perform well today.

Fifteen minutes in and it's an even game right now. They're doing well but so are we so I'm quite confident ahead of the rest of the first half. Ousmane came really close to scoring his first goal for us as well which got me really excited but Hart made a good save to deny him.

And that's half time now. I'm happy with that because going to the Etihad is not easy at all and we've done really well to hold them off so far. They picked themselves up a little bit towards the end of the half but didn't have any major chances so it's okay. I'm feeling confident.

View attachment 157125
I don't know if my team talk made them think that they could sit back and do nothing or if it made them feel motivated and fired up to go and play those last 45 minutes with a lot of intensity to go through to the final but oh well, I guess I'll see that on the field! Come on you Spurs!!!

De Bruyne just hit the post and that was a really, really close call! We can't let them just move around like that and gets shots on like this!

The corner comes in from Silva and it's in. Kompany heads it home to make it 1-0 to them and effectively knocking us out of the competition right now. We still have 40 minutes to play but it's really not looking good for us now.

I just made all three subs at once. I couldn't be bothered. Youri, Ousmane and Jan all come off and are replaced by Eric, the other Erik and Kevin respectively. I hope this works out because I couldn't take getting knocked out on away goals, absolutely rubbish.

Just 20 minutes left and we're not looking like we're going to get a goal AT ALL. This is really depressing.

So I'm a bit confused now because the ref has just blown for full time and I thought they had won because they got the away goal but apparently we're going to extra-time now? I really don't understand what's going on right now.

View attachment 157121
The players didn't seem as confused as I was and were actually motivated after the team talk which is a good sign for us. On the field, we might not have all the chances but we look like the healthiest team and we just have a lot more fitness left in the locker than them so we need to take that as an advantage and try to get a goal in the small 30 minutes that we have left before penalties.

So 15 minutes have gone, the lads are taking a water break and going right back to it. Absolutely nothing in those first 15, I'm not entirely confident ahead of the next 15 now...

City just got a corner and the header came off the bar. Oh. My. God. That was way too close for my liking come on lads what are we doing!!!

It's the 121st minute now. It's now or never. Eriksen whips a ball in from the midfield from the free kick and wow, what a poor one. Zabaleta gets his head on it and passes it back to Hart WAIT A SECOND HE'S NOT GETTING TO IT AND LAMELA COMES IN AND SMASHES IT PAST THE KEEPER!!! IT'S 1-1 AND WE'VE DONE IT!!! WE'RE IN THE FINAL OF THE CAPITAL ONE CUP WITH LAMELA THE HERO!!! WHAT A GOAL, WHAT AN IMPORTANT GOAL!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Full time!!! We've done it!!! What a performance from us, I'm SO proud of all the boys and especially Kyle, who stayed on the whole 120 minutes and gave it everything he had. He was the best player on the field by far and just pretty much won us the game with his amazing defending. How we just managed to qualify in the 121st minute I'll never understand, but I'm definitely not complaining about it because we're going to Wembley!

View attachment 157116
View attachment 157114
View attachment 157113
View attachment 157112
Wow, what an emotional day. When Manchester City scored, I was so angry and frustrated inside. When we went to extra-time, I was so confused. When we scored in the 121st minute, I was so happy I cried. When I realised we were going to Wembley for the final, I was proud. And when I read over the rules for the Capital One Cup and realised that when a team leads on away goals, they don't go through unless they still lead on away goals after extra-time, I laughed and felt stupid but even more proud of the boys and Lamela for getting that goal so late on. This whole time I thought it would go to penalties but no, they would've won. This truly was the most amazing game I've been a part of as a manager and now I hope that we can beat whoever we face to not lose two finals two years in a row!

View attachment 157101
I'm still ecstatic about our win against Manchester City. It really was just a game where I felt confused and happy and angry and sad and literally every emotion possible. Now, we have less pressure on us against Leicester as they're not as big of a side but we still need to be really careful. They have some amazing individual players and despite us beating them 3-0 when we played against them earlier this season, we'll take nothing for granted because as we saw, it's always possible to get a very, VERY late winner.

View attachment 157100
There we are then. Manchester United. The club that I hate the most behind Arsenal and Chelsea. They're also the one club I haven't managed to beat yet. Along with Everton and Arsenal and Liverpool yes I know but still. I despise everything about Manchester United and if there's one time where I would dream to beat them, it's now. And if not then, in the FA Cup final if they get there! But I'll choose to stay optimistic and say we'll win the Capital One Cup because why not.

View attachment 157098
I remember when I used to play football at school, one thing that my coach said once that I'll never forget it: "**** I hate playing against teams who just lost 5-0" because the team we were facing in our tournament had just lost 5-0. In the game against that team, we ended up drawing 1-1. The same applies here. We play a team for whom a good cup run in the FA Cup would save their season, a stadium full of fans who'll want to see their team succeed and players who will want to play well since they can't do that in the league apparently. One thing's for sure, I don't want the same thing that happened to me as a young player in school to happen now!

View attachment 157097
Good news for the team as well since Kieran's back from his injury so now we almost have no injury at all. I sent Ryan on loan to Blackburn but they haven't confirmed the deal with me yet I think so I'll have to just wait on that but Kieran being back is great news because whenever he's played, he's been incredible and he's honestly had an amazing season for us so I can't wait to see how he does now when he does play occasionally to rest Kyle!

View attachment 157094
View attachment 157096
View attachment 157095
I'm going with a VERY different lineup today and putting out some really good and some weaker players. I feel bad for Clinton because I literally got offers for him from Russia for just 250 000 pounds when we bought him for 10 million so I just don't feel like it's fair of me to play him in 4 games and think he's bad. I'll see how he does today in this game and maybe then just remove him off the transfer list and maybe we won't actually need a backup striker, who knows?

Marc Albrighton whips the ball in from the corner and Okazaki finds it with his head and puts it in the back of the net. Great start to the game innit? Wow, just wow. I can't believe we still concede such stupid goals!!! That's in the 8th minute as well I mean we just couldn't get a worse start.

YES!!! WHAT A MOVE FROM US!!! IT'S 1-1!!! AND GUESS WHO IT IS, IT'S OUSMANE DEMBELE WHO SCORES AN ABSOLUTE SCREAMER FOR HIS FIRST EVER GOAL FOR US!!! I honestly have no words for that strike. Trippier is on the right and after one failed cross gets the ball back from Onomah and passes it short inside the box to Ousmane who smashes on from the right side into the top left corner and the ball hits the bar and the post before going in! Just 20 minutes before the end of the half!

View attachment 157093
Half time then and it's 1-1 and to be honest, if it wasn't for that magical strike from Ousmane, we wouldn't be drawing. Leicester definitely deserve the lead right now and we're lucky they don't have it because we've just not been good enough at all. Hopefully we'll get into the second half stronger than how we finished the first one.

View attachment 157092
I just told them that I wasn't happy with the performance because I'm really not so hopefully that'll motivate everyone to try and do better in the second half otherwise we might actually get knocked out by Leicester because they've been the better team for sure. Clinton has been awful as well so if by the 60th minute he hasn't started doing better, I might as well just take him off.

Now THAT's what I'm talking about! Great move from us again as we just pass the ball around and it finds itself on the wing in the feet of our little French magician Ousmane Dembele who puts in an amazing cross for Chadli who heads it home! 2-1 SPURS!!! What a turnaround again from us!

I warned him at half time but he's done absolutely nothing to try and prove me wrong. It's been an hour into the game now and Harry's coming on for Clinton and Mousa comes on for Eric. Both of them have been really bad today and I hope they reflect on this game and try to do better next time.

What the **** was that Vorm???!?!?!?! That was the worst keeping I've seen all season!!! Okazaki just passed it in the bottom corner from an awful angle and still put it in!!! Absolutely terrible keeping and you can be sure you're not going back in the lineup for a while now!! 2-2.

Just 10 minutes left and it's still 2-2, I can't believe this. Kane missed two absolute sitters and just really missed his chance to impress me again. His game against City was abysmal and even right now he's not being any better than Clinton.

And there we go. Full time and we'll have to play a ******* replay. Just ridiculous seriously. We were so much better towards the end and Kane is SO frustrating now. He plays well one game and then just does nothing for the next 3. Just honestly, I can't be asked anymore.

View attachment 157076
View attachment 157074
View attachment 157075
You bet I slammed the team. It was a terrible performance and given Leicester's stature as a team this season, we should've destroyed them. I was really, really proud of Ousmane for his performance and thanked him for being the only player who actually did well today but other than that I really had nothing to say. Hopefully the replay won't be in the middle of two games really close by otherwise it'll be really hard fitness-wise and I don't want other injuries.

Hey, is this story still alive? Don't give up on the mighty spurs! :P

ps. I know you're busy with your chairman game and such.

Back