All right. Sevilla is pretty easy to win with, so I don't know where the trouble was coming from. Maybe you're squad selection, possibly your training, likely your team talks. We beat Barca in the Super Cup and are top of the league.
View attachment 230931

Newcastle, on the other hand, is another beast entirely. It's one of the most challenging teams I've tried on FM15 so far. Just like in real life, their squad morale is super low, their team cohesion is super low, so it's hard to get them excited for anything and it's hard to make them play as a team, which is really required to win. I'm gonna keep pressing on with them, because they've shown glimpses of hope, but ****, if anyone wants a challenge, try playing with Newcastle :p
View attachment 230930

so my fullbacks are taking corners but everytime a team plays with someone in front in corners i always get a 1vs1 situation with their player and one of my fullbacks and thats very dangerous. is it supposed to be like that?

so my fullbacks are taking corners but everytime a team plays with someone in front in corners i always get a 1vs1 situation with their player and one of my fullbacks and thats very dangerous. is it supposed to be like that?

Yea, that's always a risk. You can leave one midfield back if you're conceding a lot on the breakaways. It happens sometimes.

After dominating the first season with Manchester United with no new signings, next season brought in Pogba, Lloris and some other young guys, promoted Blackett, Paddy McNair and James Wilson into the first team and gave them some game time in the Community Shield, this was the score line.. =3

View attachment 938887View attachment 938889

Got in Pogba as Herrera broke his leg in Pre Season for 5/6 months and he has done well in his first game.. James Wilson was also excellent, not just his goals but his movement and his pressing was top notch.

This is me second season.. will swap Rooney for Wilson once he is fit as Rooney was good last season.

View attachment 938899

Few stats of my key players last season

.View attachment 938891 View attachment 938894 View attachment 938890

WOW results look insane. just wanted to ask where do you play Mata

Last edited:
Does anyone else tactic keep setting striker to swap the central Cm? This should be the striker swapping with the AAML right?

Does anyone else tactic keep setting striker to swap the central Cm? This should be the striker swapping with the AAML right?

Weird, I haven't had that happen ever. Must be a quirk somewhere. It should be set to swap with the AML and nobody else.

So what is the idea behind swapping the ST and AML? Sorry if the question is dumb

So what is the idea behind swapping the ST and AML? Sorry if the question is dumb

I don't know why it works, but it does. It throws the defense off a bit and makes those 2 positions a lot more effective at scoring goals.

WOW results look insane. just wanted to ask where do you play Mata

Mata I was playing as the RMD on the right mostly. Sometimes if he wasn't doing much during the game, I'd put him on the left, but that positions swaps with the striker, so I usually didn't want Mata playing as a striker too often.