StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
Gavin Hoyte and Henri Lansbury are no longer on loan... Can this be fixed please, sorry i don't mean to moan, just to help, i know it's a big job for you guys!

Henry to the New York Red Bulls? I havn't checked if this has been done but it was confirmed yesterday. (I know he's been linked with them for months though)

Henry to the New York Red Bulls? I havn't checked if this has been done but it was confirmed yesterday. (I know he's been linked with them for months though)

Should have gone to the mighty Hammers!

Gio van Bronckhorst retirement.
Adrian Adruitz' transfer to Valencia from Mallorca.
Editing of Valencia's finances.

Haven't been on for a couple days, but I will try an dcover all your stuff. So Be Patient:)

Haven't been on for a couple days, but I will try an dcover all your stuff. So Be Patient:)

just to tell you, for cardiff's owners, :) Dato Chan Tien Ghee - Chairman, Gethin Jenkins - Director of Football, Vincent Tan - he's an investor so I don't know what you can put him as,

Oh, Barry Conlon and Mark Lynch to Stockport on free's and Danny Swailes.
Johnny Mullins to Rotherham.

just to tell you, for cardiff's owners, :) Dato Chan Tien Ghee - Chairman, Gethin Jenkins - Director of Football, Vincent Tan - he's an investor so I don't know what you can put him as,

Done these, have created all three, and put Tan as a Director.

Stu, I will start helping you again :D. Can we please speak on MSN?

Danny Butterfield to Southampton on a free.

I noticed a few Norwich City players need updating:

Michael Theokiltos now plays for Brisbane roar
Fraiser Forster needs to be removed from his loan
John Ruddy needs his loan to motherwell removed and he needs to be transfered to Norwich City
Norwich City also signed Simeon Jackson from Gillingham
Gary Doherty has left the club to go to Charlton
Cody McDonald is on loan to Gillingham
Adeyemi is on loan to Bradford for 6 months
Former midfielder Gary Holt is no a youth coach

where can we download this now? cos I've downloaded from front page of your thread, still the same, nothing done to the owners, where can I download it?

He's not released that one yet, he normally releases them over weekends.

Back