StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
Albert Riera is still at Liverpool when he should be at CSKA.

Last edited:
Haven't checked the db yet but Ryan Dickson and Fraizer Richardson have joined Saints

http://www.arsenal.com/first-team/players/william-gallas... It doesn't really matter much i guess, but if you're only confirming things when they're on the BBC for example, or confirmed by club websites, then Gallas should still be at the club, he may be on a rolling contract or something. Also, Henri Lansbury shouldn't still be on loan at Watford, Wenger has said he is part of his plans for next season, so he should still be at the club. Sorry, i don't mean to complain, just a few niggly things, really appreciate all the work going into this.

me and Dan are still checking for the little mistakes that have been missed. Don't forget that this is a huge project, trying to get the game as perfectly realistic as possible.

Young Arsenal Reserve striker has moved on loan to Yeovil.
BBC LINK

He'll be joined, as i mentioned before, by Luke Ayling, the young CB, who has move to Yeovil on a permanent basis now.

Have a quick question. I'm editing a couple of player's stats, but when I loaded the database they weren't changed. Is this to do with the Current Ability rating? Thanks.

What do you mean?

Have you loaded the Editor Data?

What do you mean?

Have you loaded the Editor Data?

Yeah, everything else has changed - transfers, managerial changes, teams that have been promoted/relegated, but when I changed their stats, it hasn't worked.

Oh well it just popped up as done on sky.com

Probably just because he's finished the WC and is on holiday now, so his agent has probably signed the contract or whatever

Probably just because he's finished the WC and is on holiday now, so his agent has probably signed the contract or whatever
was having a medical apparently.

Could you also edit Toures wage and make it 200k?

Same with Silva with 160k please.

Back