StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
How Can Gosling Not Be At Newcastle, Yet Boruc Is At Fiorentina, That Hasnt Been Finalised Either :S

Has Gallas been released on this? Because he is now at Lyon in my game, and i didn't realise, it doesn't come up on transfers on transfer history and i didn't release him, I'm using the latest one, yesterdays.

Well Gallas is still at Arsenal on Skyports.com so not sure :S

Well Gallas is still at Arsenal on Skyports.com so not sure :S

That's why i asked, he hasn't left yet. He's still on Arsenal's website's official list of first team players.

How Can Gosling Not Be At Newcastle, Yet Boruc Is At Fiorentina, That Hasnt Been Finalised Either :S

It has been finalised, yesterday. Gosling s not yet confirmed by Newcastle, therefore I am not doing it until he is.

I released Gallas, sorry if I did wrong :(

Gallas is out of contract it's just a matter off time before he leaves

I released Gallas, sorry if I did wrong :(

It's ok mate, he's still on the Arsenal player database, and hasn't officially been released, just like Sol Campbell, a little annoying as now all i have for CB cover is Campbell... have to wait till Jan to sign someone new because i turned off first window budgets. Actually though, you're probably right to have, because Wenger has said he wants to bring in another defender (and hopefully a keeper (A)) so that probably means that one or both of him and Campbell are going to leave, if one of them goes, i think it will be Gallas, as he is becoming a little injury prone, and Sol played very well towards the end of last season. On the other hand, Gallas has had almost a whole season developing a good relationship and partnership with Vermaelen.

Gallas would have been over 30 when he signed the contract. Arsene only allows over 30s to have 1-year contracts.

Gallas would have been over 30 when he signed the contract. Arsene only allows over 30s to have 1-year contracts.

Yer i know this but i thought there was talk he was going to get a 2 year

Well with the website source StuW told me to take transfers off, it states he has been released.

Last edited:
I've just noticed that Andrius Velicka is still on loan at Bristol City he should be back at Rangers also he is injured in the game for 15 months but he is fit irl

Cool mate Andy Webster is still at Dundee United he should be back at Rangers aswell ;)

Billy Sharp is a doncaster rovers player now, but still an onloan from sheff utd player on the latest update

Clinton Morrison is also at sheff wednesday now. signed from coventry on a FREE, also for coventry Gary McSheffrey is still onloan at leeds on latest update. This needs changing, he is not onloan at leeds

Back