StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
I mean that what your saying, but it's year 2010/2011 wich i play than an not the year 2009/2010?
And what about England?

I mean that what your saying, but it's year 2010/2011 wich i play than an not the year 2009/2010?
And what about England?

English ? You finished your first season ? and England works on everyones elses games unless they just aint mentioned it yet .

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Craig Moore's retirement from football.
Simons' departure to Nurnberg.
Dorrans' contract extension.

If im right it's been extended untill 2012 :P

English ? You finished your first season ? and England works on everyones elses games unless they just aint mentioned it yet .

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

If im right it's been extended untill 2012 :P

Before I release, I check that all leagues work, and that there are no glitches/bugs.

Thanx Stuw great job, and well done from Spain. The Dutch played it hard.

Last edited:
Billy Sharp still only an On Loan at Doncaster Rovers on the latest update. He has signed for Doncaster fron Sheff Utd

Have you been changing player attributes?
Alexandre Pato for example, used to have 16 dribbling and finishing with a high composure, now has 17 dribbling 15 finishing and a lower composure? Or is it just me? :P

Havard Nordtveit (spelling is correct ;)) - Arsenal.
He has returned from a loan spell with Numberg

StuW you are a legend for doing this. Keep up the good work.

Can you please do these transfers for your next update?

Released from Plymouth Argyle:

Lloyd Saxton, Yoann Folly, David McNamee, Alan Gow

Plymouth Argyle outs:
Jamie Mackie to QPR (undisc)
Gary Sawyer to Bristol Rovers
Alan Judge loan expired
Kenny Cooper loan expired

Plymouth Argyle ins:

Marcel Seip returns from Loan
Jim Paterson returns from Loan
Steve MacLean returns from Loan
Simon Walton returns from Loan
Bondz N'Gala joins from West Ham

Edinson Cavani to Napoli, sorry if it has been said.

Wolchec Schezny - Was on loan at Brentford, is now back at Arsenal..
Hopefully by the next update, Mark Schwarzer will have signed for Arsenal :P
THANKS STU!

Will you be doing Liverpool's recent transfers?

...Joe Cole,Roy Hodgson and Danny Wilson.

Cheers in advance.

can anyone help me with the update, i'm kinda new to all this updating stuff you see :/ basically, on my winrar, i put in the file that StuW gave into the bar at the top, and when i pressed okay, it just said 'error'

can anyone help me with the update, i'm kinda new to all this updating stuff you see :/ basically, on my winrar, i put in the file that StuW gave into the bar at the top, and when i pressed okay, it just said 'error'

Left Click on the link that Stu gives... then your winrar should open up, or if you may have to press "open" on a pop-up screen (If you have Google Chrome, it will come up in the downloads bar at the bottom, and you simply left click again) Your Winrar should come up with the file you have just downloaded, highlight it (i.e. left click once) and press "extract" at the top. Another small window will come up asking you where you want to put it, either search through your files, or in the search bar, type in:
C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR NAME\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data.

When you load FM, and go onto "start new game" tick the box in the bottom corner of the window asking which database you want to use (10.0/2/3) and in the next screen, tick StuW's 10.3.2. End of Season Update, load the leagues you want and your all set.
Hope that helps 8-|

Back