StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
Great work StuW, thank you! You should consider changing Keisuke Honda's PA, because it's too low (should be 175-180). Ron-Robert Zieler from United is now in Hannover 96 also Febian Brandy, Sam Hewson and Scott Moffatt were released on a free. I think that Javier Hernandez, Darren Fletcher, Reece Brown, Tom Cleverley, Antonio Valencia, Danny Welbeck, Tomasz Kuszczak and Darron Gibson have too low stats. You should also consider changing Oliver Gill's stats and PA, because he's developing quickly. Nemanja Vidic has signed a new contract too. Uff, that's all I can find now for United. I've also checked other teams - everything is perfect but you could change Jose Baxter's PA, give Thomas Vermaelen a higher "long shots" attribute, lower Van Persie's stats because they are too high, change Kevin-Prince Boateng's nationality to Ghana and upgrade his stats, upgrade Andre Ayew (dribbling, creativity, flair) and Mesut Oezil (finishing, long shots, balance, PA). Can't wait to see the new version, hope you'll consider using my ideas.

Last edited:
In the last one Ballack was still a free agent but he's been at Bayer Leverkusen for a week or two now mate

Might be a good idea to update some of the England U19 team, Reece Brown, Steven Caulker, Nathaniel Clyne and Matt James spring to mind.

A few clubs are after Tom Eaves at the minute but he's rated quite low on FM 2010

Ah **** Stu, was looking forward to coming home from holiday to a new end of season DB update - oh well, perhaps when you do update, Wenger will have bought someone else

Another thing I have noticed is that Newcastle players are too good. I don't say they are bad in reality, as I like Newcastle, but in your update they're better than big four clubs players. You'll have to change that.

Last edited:
^ This
Perch won't have a PA of 170, Stephan Folan, Bradden Inman and Adjei are not that good and Carroll needs his PA lowered a little

Great work StuW, thank you! You should consider changing Keisuke Honda's PA, because it's too low (should be 175-180). Ron-Robert Zieler from United is now in Hannover 96 also Febian Brandy, Sam Hewson and Scott Moffatt were released on a free. I think that Javier Hernandez, Darren Fletcher, Reece Brown, Tom Cleverley, Antonio Valencia, Danny Welbeck, Tomasz Kuszczak and Darron Gibson have too low stats. You should also consider changing Oliver Gill's stats and PA, because he's developing quickly. Nemanja Vidic has signed a new contract too. Uff, that's all I can find now for United.

tom cleverly signed a new contract for united, hasnt been changed on the game though, i think it was a three year deal, if im not mistaken... not sure

Anyone knows anything about the update? Is the project alive?

Read the post 2 above yours...
I have read them and the original message before, thanks for hint Sherlock. I just asked if anybody knows something new, maybe directly from StuW.

Last edited:
stu's been online recently, not sure if its from his computer or elsewhere, but should be soon, my take weekend or something and lol
"Sorry, I cannot do any updates for a week or 2 as I am currently without Internet, as a lorry crashed into the Internet server box in my town, thus wiping out all Internet in the town"
thats really unlucky, kinda funny though:P

Back