StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
ahhh, well i've done all of that, and the winrar stuff worked, however, my football manager won't load up, but i'm sure i'll be able to sort all that out, thanks for your help anyway :)

Gary Ablett - Ipswich First Team Coach
Mike Pejic - Ipswich Youth Coach
Bryan Klug - Tottenham Youth Coach
Conor Hourihane - Sunderland to Ipswich

Dan Gosling is a Newcastle Player now. No compo to everton. 4 year deal 25k a week.

Dan Gosling is a Newcastle Player now. No compo to everton. 4 year deal 25k a week.

Bit extreme for a 20 year old, i would say £5,000 - £10/£15,000

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Help Thread:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=18382
Don't know what the problem is, but you might post it in there and get a solution! Glad to be of help. :)

@Stu: Assuming you've got the Eduardo one? Anyway, it's been confirmed by Arsenal that he has gone to Shakhtar Donetsk for an undisclosed fee. Here's the link:
Arsenal.com confirm Eduardo transfer
Thanks again guys, i appreciate the work effort etc.

On SkysportsNews they said it was around £6,000,000

Bit extreme for a 20 year old, i would say £5,000 - £10/£15,000

It looks like that at first but if you take into acount that there was no fee paid to everton then the 10k a week extar works out at 2mill over the 4 years so its not that bad.

Help Thread:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=18382
Don't know what the problem is, but you might post it in there and get a solution! Glad to be of help. :)

@Stu: Assuming you've got the Eduardo one? Anyway, it's been confirmed by Arsenal that he has gone to Shakhtar Donetsk for an undisclosed fee. Here's the link:
Arsenal.com confirm Eduardo transfer
Thanks again guys, i appreciate the work effort etc.

On SkysportsNews they said it was around £6,000,000

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

It looks like that at first but if you take into acount that there was no fee paid to everton then the 10k a week extar works out at 2mill over the 4 years so its not that bad.

I cant see £25 grand a week is a lot a week and he wouldn't even be First Team player he would be Rotation or even Back-up so they wouldn't really be doing the club any favours giving a 20 year old Rotational or even Back-up.

Could you downgrade some Newcastle players, you have made them unbelievably good...

The potential you have gave Vuckic and Ranger are no where near correct. It seems as if you have upped every player playing for Newcastle by about -1.

Could you downgrade some Newcastle players, you have made them unbelievably good...

The potential you have gave Vuckic and Ranger are no where near correct. It seems as if you have upped every player playing for Newcastle by about -1.

How dare you even suggest that! :P

wen its next update goin to be ready stuW

well can someone answer :P

Last edited:
If like me then you've missed Titus Bramble from Wigan to Sunderland for an undisclosed price which went through on friday 23/07/10 but i've only just found out about it lol

gonna start a new game when the update is out.

When will it be out Stu ?

You are going great work by the way with the updates !

Sorry, I cannot do any updates for a week or 2 as I am currently without Internet, as a lorry crashed into the Internet server box in my town, thus wiping out all Internet in the town:(

Back