StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

I didn't do Serie A, so I will add those:)

Thanks mate, if you ever need someone to do Serie A or B in future drop me a pm. I can put this seemingly pointless knowledge to some use :p

Ahhh, you need to download the 10.3 patch. I am guessing your game isn't Steam, as it would have downloaded automatically.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Download from one of the mirrors, and then run the EXE, which and follow instructions.

Erm, downloaded it but when I try to open it it says it's not a valid win32 file?
Guess i've screwed it up again! :D

Think I've fixed it now, thanks once again StuW!

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

StuW, you are an absolute God, thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

Last edited:
havent finished downloading it yet, but I'm assuming that from what you said on the OP you've put Stanno as a city legend, if you hae nice one. On that note, unless you already have, have you made him a legend or icon at Yeovil?

havent finished downloading it yet, but I'm assuming that from what you said on the OP you've put Stanno as a city legend, if you hae nice one. On that note, unless you already have, have you made him a legend or icon at Yeovil?

I had made all players who have passed away club legends at their last club.

Hey Stu..

Just got my FM working again so I thought I'd make an appearance download one of your updates. Cheers man.

Hey Stu..

Just got my FM working again so I thought I'd make an appearance download one of your updates. Cheers man.

If you wait until later, the FInal update will be up. Around 8pm, as I am going to be watching Newcastle v Stoke.

If you wait until later, the FInal update will be up. Around 8pm, as I am going to be watching Newcastle v Stoke.
Is there any real major changes to the final update compared to the current one?

Is there any real major changes to the final update compared to the current one?

Some transfers missed out, a few comp changes, just little bits that were missed, although, not a great deal different.

Some transfers missed out, a few comp changes, just little bits that were missed, although, not a great deal different.
Ah right, na I think I'll just stick with this one then for now, cheers mate.

What a stunning endeavour.

Seeing it's your final update tonight, is it too late to suggest additions?

Last edited:
^^^ Well seen as that is the case Zlatan Ibrahimovic's clause in his loan to sign permanent is in fact £19.7 (£19.75) million but don't make much difference really.:)

I had to format my PC yesterday because Windows wasn't loading so I had to redownload everything FM based today so I got the logos, images, skins and of course this transfer update but I seem to be having a problem when I start a new game and I'll show you why...

http://c.imagehost.org/view/0565/9_5M

http://c.imagehost.org/view/0439/28_Phil_Jones

http://c.imagehost.org/view/0548/32_Carlos_Tevez

The wages are messed up I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I don't know what's happened I haven't edited the budgets or anything does anyone know how I can sort this out?

Tottenham's highly-rated Steven Caulker has been allowed to join Bristol City on a season-long loan

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

StuW, yust in case you missed those

Sheffield United have signed Manchester United defender Ritchie De Laet on loan.

Leeds have completed the loan signing of Northern Ireland international defender George McCartney from Sunderland

FINAL RELEASE

DOWNLOAD HERE
After spending almost the whole summer working on this, I am going to call time on this project. This will be the LAST update, as I could go on forever and ever, and FM11 is a month away, so I am sure you can get by until then with a couple of things missed. If anyone wishes to add anything in a seperate dbc/xml file, please do so, and I can add to the main download.

Thank You to all that have Commented, Helped, Pointed out mistakes, and also Downloaded this. It has been fun, and I hope to be back when the time comes in FM11 with another DB update, as well as much more stuff for you. This will be my final downloadable file for FM10, as I personally now do not see the point in making anything else for this game.

Last edited:
Thumbs Up

Thank you best transfer update I found.

One thing I noticed is Obinna is still at Inter and not on loan to West Ham but other than that perfect.
Thank you

Thanks for everything over the summer stu, been good, one slight issue £17 million budget for Man United as a title challenge but £21 million for winner