StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

Just downloaded, can't quite decide who to be though. Looks like every transfer that I didn't think would be done. Has been done, so nice one StuW.

Just a wonder, what files do you have? All the ones that Stuw put in the recent download or more?

I deleted the on that i had before and then zipped into the game editor then made new game and it was fine :S could try deleting the old one if you have one ?

Well, i've got all the files everyone has, yet it doesn't work... :(

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Anyway, anyone know why the leagues aren't working? Not on mine anyway...

-Liverpool is not in the Europa League, Everton seemed to have took their spot in the update
-Dalla Valle and Alex Kacaniklic signed for Fulham, but are still in Liverpool's squad

I keep missing them, but I have added them for next one.

Everything is great. I really like the fact uve not messed around with the attributes too much. Most of the other updates are ridiculous, with Coentrao suddenly like a Cristiano Ronaldo at left back etc.

No drastic stat changes, there is a few more -9 players, and some others upped, but no League 2 wingers better than Messi etc.

One problem though. Played with AC Milan and although in real life Ibrahimovic is on loan there, its kind of a permanent deal. After the first season he always goes back to Barca and never wants to join AC Milan. Might be worth just changing it to a permanent deal.

Yeah, it is because Inter is one of his favoured clubs, and AC is one of his disliked clubs.

Brilliant work Stu.

Love it. :)

:wub: thanks

Just downloaded, can't quite decide who to be though. Looks like every transfer that I didn't think would be done. Has been done, so nice one StuW.

Yeah, havent missed too much I don't think:S

Well, i've got all the files everyone has, yet it doesn't work... :(

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Anyway, anyone know why the leagues aren't working? Not on mine anyway...

I guess you aren't doing it right...there is a read me in the RAR folder, and make sure you use the 10.3 PATCH

Well, thing is, I am following the read me, but what do you mean when you say 10.3.2 update?
All the editor files are checked...
This is the layout for my new game:
Database -Default
Author - SI
Version - 10.0.0 (doesn't give me another option, presuming this is what you meant)
Description - Default Database,
I can'rt select another database. Am i right in thinking this is what you meant?

Well, thing is, I am following the read me, but what do you mean when you say 10.3.2 update?
All the editor files are checked...
This is the layout for my new game:
Database -Default
Author - SI
Version - 10.0.0 (doesn't give me another option, presuming this is what you meant)
Description - Default Database,
I can'rt select another database. Am i right in thinking this is what you meant?

Ahhh, you need to download the 10.3 patch. I am guessing your game isn't Steam, as it would have downloaded automatically.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Download from one of the mirrors, and then run the EXE, which and follow instructions.

Lewis Holtby is eligible for england through his dad is this included in the update? Normal one just says britain not england :S

Lewis Holtby is eligible for england through his dad is this included in the update? Normal one just says britain not england :S

Lewis who? I don't think we need to worry about that one. Also, if he's eligible for GBR, he can play for England i think.

Also Robinho wears the number 70 shirt at AC Milan, not number 10. Seerdorf still wears that. Other than that the best update on here.

Great update, lovin it so far. One small thing, Ivan Klasnic to Bolton on a free from Nantes. Thanks (H)

Lewis who? I don't think we need to worry about that one. Also, if he's eligible for GBR, he can play for England i think.

i've tried calling him up for england but there is no national team button

Great update, lovin it so far. One small thing, Ivan Klasnic to Bolton on a free from Nantes. Thanks (H)

Have done that one:)

i've tried calling him up for england but there is no national team button

Have added it to the next one, as you are quite right about it:), although he seems to want to wait for his chance with Germany for me...

Have done that one:)

Have added it to the next one, as you are quite right about it:), although he seems to want to wait for his chance with Germany for me...

I heard on Sky Sports news and thought it should be ingame and he is a good prospect also i've stripped england down of their old players and have restatrted with youth but oldest player is Ben Foster 29

Hey StuW, great update man! :) dunno if it's too late for changes and the like but i've put a few of the 'Serie A' mistakes from the last update (with links!) below:

Milan:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Buy option should be at 24mill Euros
Kevin-Prince Boateng - Is now on a co-ownership deal
Marco Ezio Fossati - Full ownership from Inter

Sampdoria:
Gianluca Curci - Co-owned with Roma (currently listed as full ownership)

Juventus: [need to be bumped to the Europa League]
Marco Storari - Transferred from AC Milan
Leandro Rinaudo - On Loan from Napoli, option to buy 5mill Euros
Leonardo Bonucci - Needs a stat boost, he's a regular for Italy and Juventus now

Palermo:
Salvatore Sirigu - Badly needs a stat boost (first choice last season and made his full Italy debut recently)

Parma:
Antonio Candreva - On loan from Udinese

Roma: [need to be added to the Champions League]
Marco Borriello - Buy option should be at 13mill Euros
Julio Sergio - Another one who needs a stat boost (started for Roma last season)
Paolo Castellini - On loan from Parma
Andrea Rossi - don't know why he's in the squad, should still be at Siena

Napoli:
Jose Ernesto Sosa - Transferred from Bayern Munich

Genoa:
Kakha Kaladze - Transferred from Milan
Andrea Ranocchia - On Loan from Inter (needs a stat boost)

Cagliari:
Ivan Pelizzoli - Free from Spartak Moscow
Lorenzo Ariaudo - Should be a Co-ownership with Juventus

Cesena:
Diego Cavalieri - Tranferred from Liverpool
Yuto Nagatomo - He's not in the game as far as I know but he was one of Japan's star players at the world cup, plays left back and is on loan from FC Tokyo

Chievo:
Gelson Fernandes - On loan from St. Ettiene with option to buy
Roberto Guana - On loan from Palermo
Bojan Jokic - On loan from Sochaux (currently on full ownership)

Last edited:
Hey StuW, great update man! :) dunno if it's too late for changes and the like but i've put a few of the 'Serie A' mistakes from the last update (with links!) below:

Milan:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Buy option should be at 24mill Euros
Kevin-Prince Boateng - Is now on a co-ownership deal
Marco Ezio Fossati - Full ownership from Inter

Sampdoria:
Gianluca Curci - Co-owned with Roma (currently listed as full ownership)

Juventus: [need to be bumped to the Europa League]
Marco Storari - Transferred from AC Milan
Leandro Rinaudo - On Loan from Napoli, option to buy 5mill Euros
Leonardo Bonucci - Needs a stat boost, he's a regular for Italy and Juventus now

Palermo:
Salvatore Sirigu - Badly needs a stat boost (first choice last season and made his full Italy debut recently)

Parma:
Antonio Candreva - On loan from Udinese

Roma: [need to be added to the Champions League]
Marco Borriello - Buy option should be at 13mill Euros
Julio Sergio - Another one who needs a stat boost (started for Roma last season)
Paolo Castellini - On loan from Parma
Andrea Rossi - don't know why he's in the squad, should still be at Siena

Napoli:
Jose Ernesto Sosa - Transferred from Bayern Munich

Genoa:
Kakha Kaladze - Transferred from Milan
Andrea Ranocchia - On Loan from Inter (needs a stat boost)

Cagliari:
Ivan Pelizzoli - Free from Spartak Moscow
Lorenzo Ariaudo - Should be a Co-ownership with Juventus

Cesena:
Diego Cavalieri - Tranferred from Liverpool
Yuto Nagatomo - He's not in the game as far as I know but he was one of Japan's star players at the world cup, plays left back and is on loan from FC Tokyo

Chievo:
Gelson Fernandes - On loan from St. Ettiene with option to buy
Roberto Guana - On loan from Palermo
Bojan Jokic - On loan from Sochaux (currently on full ownership)

I didn't do Serie A, so I will add those:)