StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

Few mistakes with the Burnley squad.

Easton isn't on loan at Hamilton

Diego Penny was released and now plays in Peu for Juan Aurich.

Kalvenes plays for SK Brann after being released part way through last season.

McCann has a long term knee injury and is out until after Christmas.

Adam Kay was released at the end of last season.

Then a few minor mistakes regarding players wages (example Marney £18k p/w), and rivals (Blackpool have been added to fierce rivals?).

Hey StuW,

Thanks for the update! And double thanks for correcting Raheem Sterling's position in the update... however there's 2 of him now! I personally don't mind having more of him, but just thought you might want to know ;)

Still playing on the previous update, but the Lord of the Pies is scaring me. He's... investing in the club. At start of second season he has injected transfer funds again (did so last year too) and expanding the stadium.

you don't put PSG and Montpellier for Europa League :(, or can you tell me how to modify in Editor to put teams in Europa League ?
thanks

I will re-release the FINAL update this weekend, with all of the fixes mentioned.

I can actually load all leagues with this and not crash before choosing a team!

Hey Stu, great update mate. Thought i would give you some changes for your next one mate on my beloved Southampton:

- Markus Liebherr (R.I.P) has passed away and Nicola Cortese is our Chairman.
- Nigel Adkins is our new manager & Andy Crosby is player/assistant manager.
- Stewart Henderson, Wally Downes, Stuart Murdoch, David Puckett, Ben Stevens, Gavin Tait have all left as backroom staff and been replaced by:
- Dean Wilkins needs to be put as first team coach.
- Vince Bartram is our new Goalkeeper coach.
- Les Reed is Youth Coach.
- Martin Hunter is Youth Coach.
- Steven Greaves is Youth Coach.
- Matt Radcliffe is our Physio from PNE.
- Louis Langdown is our Fitness Coach.
- Bill Green is our Scout.

- Tom Dunford has left for Sutton Utd, Kayne McLaggon has left for Salisbury, Jack Boyle been released, Jamie White been released.
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain DEFINATELY needs a CA and PA increase. He is playing first team and many expect him to become as good as Walcott & Bale etc.

^^

This is what I need, the stuff I have missed. If you see anything, I can edit, and then add to weekend release.

Thought i'd name a few more as i go along mate:

-Akpo Sodje should be at Charlton.
- Febian Brandy should be released.
- Maceo Rigters should be on loan at Willem II.
- Zoltan Harsanyi should be at Dunajska Streda not Bolton.
- Aygemang on loan at Bristol City??? Not no more.
- Evander Sno on loan at Bristol City??? Not no more. Just at Ajax.
- Tommy Smith still at Pompey??? (Should be on loan with a view to permanent to Q.P.R)
- Alvaro Saborio should be at Real Salt Lake not Bristol City.

Just a wonder, what files do you have? All the ones that Stuw put in the recent download or more?

Can someone give me step by step instructions?
Can't get the database right - Can't access most major leagues...

Can someone give me step by step instructions?
Can't get the database right - Can't access most major leagues...

Only load up the new files, any of the old updates need deleting -

10.3.2 Update by StuW
10_11_kits_by_Steve_Okenobi
Romania_by_Frutty
Portugal_by_Devilius
Turkey_by_AdzKingIV
League_1_by_Ed_Syers
Italy_by_Eds99
Cole_Ballack_Trns

any others that have promotion/relegations on will conflict this file, so don't use them.

-Liverpool is not in the Europa League, Everton seemed to have took their spot in the update
-Dalla Valle and Alex Kacaniklic signed for Fulham, but are still in Liverpool's squad

Last edited:
Everything is great. I really like the fact uve not messed around with the attributes too much. Most of the other updates are ridiculous, with Coentrao suddenly like a Cristiano Ronaldo at left back etc.

One problem though. Played with AC Milan and although in real life Ibrahimovic is on loan there, its kind of a permanent deal. After the first season he always goes back to Barca and never wants to join AC Milan. Might be worth just changing it to a permanent deal.