Season 1 with Sheffield Wednesday is doen, I just had an amazing season there being fully unbeaten in the Championship!

View attachment 135482

As you can see I was miles away at the end of the season and I had by far the most goals in the competition!

AS again, the Championship is not the only price I won in my first season, I also won the Capital One Cup!

View attachment 135480

Furthermore are some screens about budgets for second season, and goal scorers!

View attachment 135479View attachment 135478View attachment 135477

EDIT: If you have any other questions, add me on steam: Jeffdekker

Last edited:
Which version of the tactic are you using? It works pretty well in England, i want to try it in Seria D.

This is how 442 freaking thing II is performing so far:
View attachment 135447

Season 1 with Sheffield Wednesday is doen, I just had an amazing season there being fully unbeaten in the Championship!

View attachment 1069558

As you can see I was miles away at the end of the season and I had by far the most goals in the competition!

AS again, the Championship is not the only price I won in my first season, I also won the Capital One Cup!

View attachment 1069560

Furthermore are some screens about budgets for second season, and goal scorers!

View attachment 1069561View attachment 1069562View attachment 1069563

EDIT: If you have any other questions, add me on steam: Jeffdekker

I've used it for 2.5 seasons now, being 4-0 up and conceding 3 and whatnot, my goals scored is more than anyone in the league but so is my conceded. My players are good enough, certainly better than the bottom sides.

I've used it for 2.5 seasons now, being 4-0 up and conceding 3 and whatnot, my goals scored is more than anyone in the league but so is my conceded. My players are good enough, certainly better than the bottom sides.

Than again its your players who are responsible to that, i showed you in 4 careers how I have done it, and you dont here me complaining about conceding, sometimes I win too with only 2-1 or 3-2, screw that, its not about that

Changed to a 442 varient now and seems more stable defensively

You can have all the best players in the world and conceede 3-10 a match - if you don't manage your team this will happen - the more lazy you are in game - the lesser success you will have.

Morale - Condition/Freshness - happiness/unhappiness - overall team cohesion - Team talks/prematch/HT/FT - Players that fit the roles - Train the roles - these are all vital factors - ask yourself why other people can be successful and you can't - Jeffers89 is a good example of this - following my advice and doing tremendously in the process.

Good luck with the 442

Are these OP's about all tactics or only for sublimity and its tweaks?

OP's Updated

Anything there goes!

Parma are very weak, i'm not used to play with them like this. Most important players are old and slow, once the morale goes down a little bit, i start losing matches. I think 442 tactic (Freaking thing II) is performing really well, i used this tactic playing with Inter. Both teams are not the best but with couple of good transfers everything can change to good. Aaaand strikers are scoring a lot, wingers are performing really, really good. I will test "Freaking thing II" more and will post more results.

Thanks mate I updated the Sextuple with your results - I highly appreciate it :)

Hows the play looking?
How good are Parma?

Thanks mate

Last edited:
4th season with Aston Villa, got easily promoted in the first. Finished 4th in the second season and 4th in the third. Great tactic but I've encountered a couple of problems, mainly with defending. I concede a lot of goals but its fine since I score so much but the amount of yellow cards is obscene, I probably average over 3 yellow cards a game and it obviously leads to a lot of sending offs and suspensions. Any way to solve that?

Cheers

Are these OP's about all tactics or only for sublimity and its tweaks?

Parma are very weak, i'm not used to play with them like this. Most important players are old and slow, once the morale goes down a little bit, i start losing matches. I think 442 tactic (Freaking thing II) is performing really well, i used this tactic playing with Inter. Both teams are not the best but with couple of good transfers everything can change to good. Aaaand strikers are scoring a lot, wingers are performing really, really good. I will test "Freaking thing II" more and will post more results.

first and foremost its about sublimity and its tweaks - whether some of the thumb rules can be used in other tactics is probably highly likely - condtion individual resting should refer to all tactics from fm13-fm16.

4th season with Aston Villa, got easily promoted in the first. Finished 4th in the second season and 4th in the third. Great tactic but I've encountered a couple of problems, mainly with defending. I concede a lot of goals but its fine since I score so much but the amount of yellow cards is obscene, I probably average over 3 yellow cards a game and it obviously leads to a lot of sending offs and suspensions. Any way to solve that?

Cheers

Well I think if to solve it then the tactic become less efficient - I have no proof on that!!. So you can attempt to go through all player instructions and grey out the tackling so they have normal tackling - otherwise its said that the hidden attribute dirtyness affects that alot - I can honestly say now - that hard tackling affects it alot - If I go normal tackling it doesn't happen often like that.

Whether it hurts the tactic or not we can't discuss before I know you are following each step that I recommend on the first page - resting players individually inside the player attribute file 1-3 days under development etc etc

Hope this answer is helping you and anyone else!!

Cheers

Anybody got any ideas for tweaks then the AI start to click on the way you play, or any tweaked versions

fantastic tactic btw, best so far

Peacebreaker 1st. Season with Tottenham done

Finally finished my first season with Tottenham, posted some screens earlier, where my leauge position was a bit lower than I hoped it would be, but as the following screens will show, that improved enough to end 4th, just 2 victories from 2nd place, for the cups, ehm well i think i've killed those - won Capital One, FA and Euro cups. Especially the 4-2 victory against Valencia in overtime was a nice surprise finishing with 10 players on the pitch.

But boy does the scheduleing of the games getting tight at the end of season - Euro cup final and FA cup final with only 3 rest days between them.

All matches of the Season:

View attachment 135384

View attachment 135383

View attachment 135382

View attachment 135381

Premier Leauge:

View attachment 135380

Seasonal Results:

View attachment 135379

Starting 11 and subs:

View attachment 135378

Awards for Dele Alli:

View attachment 135377 View attachment 135376

Euro Cup and FA Cup Finals:

View attachment 135375 View attachment 135374

As Jes suggested, when I posted with a bit low position i PL, I switched match prep to Attakcing and used rest players individualy which help a lot on contribution even though the FA cup final was a gamble, with tired players from the Valencia match, due to extra time decision.

On the OI's I started to use show on weaker foot on; ST, AM R/L, M R/L and D R/L and on some occasions Close down on the opponents AM C. I'm considering the use of Sublimity OIs for season 2.

One thing I saw during this save and other saves i've done - after winning the Capital One Cup, the team seemed a bit too satisfied with winning and it took a few games to get them back to "winning mode" no matter how well i motivated them.

A thing i noticed in this save was that my GK(Lloris) and captain seemed to switch off totally a bit too often for my taste, Vertonghen is my vice captain but a bit of a mood sick girl which i don't like for a team captain, but let's se what happens in Season 2 :)

Last edited:
Finally finished my first season with Tottenham, posted some screens earlier, where my leauge position was a bit lower than I hoped it would be, but as the following screens will show, that improved enough to end 4th, just 2 victories from 2nd place, for the cups, ehm well i think i've killed those - won Capital One, FA and Euro cups. Especially the 4-2 victory against Valencia in overtime was a nice surprise finishing with 10 players on the pitch.

But boy does the scheduleing of the games getting tight at the end of season - Euro cup final and FA cup final with only 3 rest days between them.

All matches of the Season:

View attachment 1069663

View attachment 1069664

View attachment 1069665

View attachment 1069666

Premier Leauge:

View attachment 1069667

Seasonal Results:

View attachment 1069668

Starting 11 and subs:

View attachment 1069669

Awards for Dele Alli:

View attachment 1069670 View attachment 1069671

Euro Cup and FA Cup Finals:

View attachment 1069672 View attachment 1069673

As Jes suggested, when I posted with a bit low position i PL, I switched match prep to Attakcing and used rest players individualy which help a lot on contribution even though the FA cup final was a gamble, with tired players from the Valencia match, due to extra time decision.

On the OI's I started to use show on weaker foot on; ST, AM R/L, M R/L and D R/L and on some occasions Close down on the opponents AM C. I'm considering the use of Sublimity OIs for season 2.

One thing I saw during this save and other saves i've done - after winning the Capital One Cup, the team seemed a bit too satisfied with winning and it took a few games to get them back to "winning mode" no matter how well i motivated them.

A thing i noticed in this save was that my GK(Lloris) and captain seemed to switch off totally a bit too often for my taste, Vertonghen is my vice captain but a bit of a mood sick girl which i don't like for a team captain, but let's se what happens in Season 2 :)

Nice update mate - way to average for my liking - When I played with Barca they were killing everything non stop - so must be a player issue going on for you - I recommend buying and selling players to fit the roles and get better performances - I also recommend the OI's from the front page and I recommend Sublimity from the front page as well :)

Again thanks for the update I highly appreciate it - if you continue I will follow - if you don't I will still follow what you do next :)

Cheers mate