SUBLIMITY (433) by Jesaustralia

I recommend switching to attacking movement - atleast to see if it improves any I also recommend resting the players individually straight after every match go into each players profile and rest them 1-3 days - high condition is real important :)

Peacebreaker was spectacular when I made it very high average rates - but ofcourse i also had better players than you - cheers

I'll try attacking movement instead, more goals never hurts xD

I'm gonna give the individual player rest at shot, as condition can be a problem at times, especially in PL, with leauge matches and EL, FA Cup and Capital One Cup matches too.

OI's i may introduce some of them, if the above dosn't improve performance a bit, especially the show on weaker foot as it might put a bit of gravel in the opponents creative machinery.

Yeah Tottenham isn't a top of the line team, even though the got a few good players. But I have seen them take the premiership in first season. But Lloris, I can't really decide if he's a good GK or not, the stats are good, but he really dosn't perform that well.

soo in courtesy of Jesaustralia i will post 2 other careers with the original Sublimity while using the OI's

College Europe:

View attachment 1068879View attachment 1068880View attachment 1068881View attachment 1068882

Atletico CP (2nd League Portugal)

View attachment 1068883View attachment 1068884View attachment 1068885View attachment 1068886View attachment 1068887

When I have rested and are feeling fresh I will post this to the front page - spectacular my friend!!! - I reckon this is the reason why you feel that this one is superior :) - ofcourse it also takes management skills and patience with all the micromanagement that is needed to get results like that. I thank you for testing this tactic - if you ever feel like explaining to people how you do it feel free to do so - I'm sure alot of people could learn from this.

Cheers and well done

When I have rested and are feeling fresh I will post this to the front page - spectacular my friend!!! - I reckon this is the reason why you feel that this one is superior :) - ofcourse it also takes management skills and patience with all the micromanagement that is needed to get results like that. I thank you for testing this tactic - if you ever feel like explaining to people how you do it feel free to do so - I'm sure alot of people could learn from this.

Cheers and well done

I do everything exactly the same lol, just as how its explained in the OP thats all I do, and I use the OI's given in the OP, furthermore there is nothing more that i do different lol xd

finally i can post on herei have been speaking to Jes so he already knows my results. This 433 (sublimity original) is amazing. He asked me to post my results here so all can see what i found. I tweaked the original slightly and my results with Schalke are brilliant.I Honestly can't see any tweak being better than the original but you never know, so I am working on something new myself at the moment...seeing promising things also (based on knowledge i got from this 433)

View attachment 1069040
View attachment 1069041

Final League Table.
View attachment 1069043

Something I Have Been Working On -
View attachment 1069042

Amazing tactic!
The most beatiful game that I see in FM , really

Very happy about short list of positions :)

Got a feeling Jes will release some great things soon along with Sublimity :D

Got a feeling Jes will release some great things soon along with Sublimity :D

For now their will be no more releases - sublimity 1st page is great things - but you people have to follow the advice given otherwise you will not be able to see it. Jeffers89 follow my advice look at his results.

Cheers

hi! i'm new! bear with me :)

Hi Jesaustralia,

What a wonderful tactic you got here! :), in your OP you've mentioned about 50% scheduling on pre-season training. Can we set that? I can't find any. What do you mean by 50%? how to check?

Hi Jesaustralia,

What a wonderful tactic you got here! :), in your OP you've mentioned about 50% scheduling on pre-season training. Can we set that? I can't find any. What do you mean by 50%? how to check?

View attachment 135661

You see the slide bar under scheduling?

On my save its 50% the way the slide is now means it's at 50%!

finally fully fluid training now i am training with attacking but i play so bad with it how come?

Generally Jesaustralias SUBLIMITY NEW EDITION has been really good for me, it got me promoted to the PL with Newcastle and I finished 7th and won the Carling Cup in the season after, however the number of goals I concede and the amount of red cards I receive is really poor.

What changes can I make to concede less? My defenders/midfielders/keeper are good, shouldn't be conceding the amount they do.

Generally Jesaustralias SUBLIMITY NEW EDITION has been really good for me, it got me promoted to the PL with Newcastle and I finished 7th and won the Carling Cup in the season after, however the number of goals I concede and the amount of red cards I receive is really poor.

What changes can I make to concede less? My defenders/midfielders/keeper are good, shouldn't be conceding the amount they do.

you promoted with newcastle? which season are you in?

Jesaaustralia,
What about forward in this tactic?
My F9 very nice, but this one usually out of the game :(
I changed his role for Universal Fw and Speed Fw too - no differents

Jesaaustralia,
What about forward in this tactic?
My F9 very nice, but this one usually out of the game :(
I changed his role for Universal Fw and Speed Fw too - no differents

Listen man, I showed you 3 times already in this tactic, (look for results in the OP)
That every striker scores his goals.
Im almost done with my Sheffield Wednesday save and then again I'll show you the strikers who play F9 Score, my 2 F9 are battling eachother for goalscorer of the team so be sure, u train them too as those role in individual training.
Furthermore what I can say about it is that you HAVE TO USE the OI's that are given in the OP, do your training schedule the same as I showed you a few reactions back.
Otherwise what else I can say about this tactic is that is maybe not settled for the club you are using!

Soo i got a few things for you guys.

I don't know if you do the team talk and individual talk before a game and during half time, but to let you know how to get the best results I will show you what to do!

So before the game in tot the team talk and stuff page do this!

View attachment 135485

And in half time, no matter what happens, if you are down or up always do these options!

View attachment 135483

hope you all will take this into account!

Peace

Back