Well, as you also mentioned, when i posted my previous update, Tottenham isn't a top of the line team, like Man city or Barca/Real Madrid in Spain and so on, but yeah some improvements is need on some of the player positions, depending on which players there is interested and possible to buy without paying silly money and what my transfer budget for the new season allows. Besides that I still got to remember to keep some homegrown players because of those **** registration rules in PL and european competitions.

Gonna try with Tottenham and Peacebreaker for at least a season more, to see if I can improve especially in the leauge and to see how well my talents develop, as I got a "few" interesting players; Nabil Bentaleb,Dele Alli, Nacer Chadil, Eric Dyer, Andrija Zivkovic, Rodrigo Bentacur, Zakaria Bakkali and Gabriel Barbosa.

Gonna plug in the OIs tonight or i might for get it when i load the save tomorrow :D

And my transfer budget is..... 68 mill. £ - that should make improvements possible, and i'm entering CL groups directly so that could make players more likely to join :)

Last edited:

So far so good.(H)

Sublimity original?
You like the play?
You use the oi's from the 1st page?
team talks that's recommended?
How good is Marseille in fm16?

Cheers mate and thank you for using my favourite tactic

Sublimity original using Leicester in one of my personal saves

d77f4afae0371c5aa0dc8412d0a283bb.png

Yep sublimity original.
Good football, a lot of occasions and great possession has you can see on screens.
oi's from 1st page. team talk from Jeffers89 (assurance - have faith)
training normal - average and def. pos.
I play control when i'm favorite and normal for away games or against big teams.
Marseille is a good team. Media pred. 4th

R. Alessandrini last 9th games - 3 ***. 6 goals 7.86 and his absolutely not a F9.

(Sorry bad english i'm french)

Brazil World cup qualification using the Sublimity original - I have already won Copa America with ease - used FMserb's 442 exploit for that though, but
I also won the confederations cup using Sublimity Brazil have about 2300 points in the world ranking and are by far the number one team in the world :) - Gabriel Barbosa becomes a beast with Shooting with power ppm - so does Luis Henrique so does Leo Jaba

My preferred line up

1134168742613e45dbbb6cba8b21ba27.png

The Qualification

7914f47b1129164780c9329b974693de.png

I hope this team can win the world cup - The oi's I use is the same as the ones from the first page except I have taken off tight marking on mr/l and aml/r. I do the team talks always - that also refers to any other team I manage.

I am very happy with Sublimity - I don't think I can improve it further without breaking it in some way - if you win constantely - gets perfect seasons without losing even with a smaller team like Jeffers89 have shown you - gets attractive football in the process - What more do you need? - you can try many different tactics with fancy instructions - but if you lose more than 3-4 matches a season then that's a fail for me - goal will always be for me 38 wins out of 38 matches. When that is said I'm not trying to shoot other peoples tactics down and I bet their will be plenty of examples where people lose with sublimity or other great tactics as well, but that's more likely to be becourse of bad management/lazy management - however fantastic things can happen with sublimity if you manage the way you are suppose to.

Thank you all for contributing in this thread - I highly appreciate it - cheers guys

Yep sublimity original.
Good football, a lot of occasions and great possession has you can see on screens.
oi's from 1st page. team talk from Jeffers89 (assurance - have faith)
training normal - average and def. pos.
I play control when i'm favorite and normal for away games or against big teams.
Marseille is a good team. Media pred. 4th

R. Alessandrini last 9th games - 3 ***. 6 goals 7.86 and his absolutely not a F9.

(Sorry bad english i'm french)

Nothing wrong with french or the way you speak - I love french - beautiful language - beautiful people - beautiful mountains - exciting history

Now I do recommend attacking movement I also recommend training in the general tab attacking and I recommend not tinkering with the tactic - should always be on control mentality.

Alessandrini a winger isn't he? just retrain him if he has simular attributes

Cheers mate

Just looked at Allesandrini a left winger who has all the right attributes to be retrained as a false 9 - he should do great in that position. cheers

I hate preseason, when i got a fair budget for new players, lots to look at, and lots of players to buy for a silly amount of money, would be annoying to blow 73 mill. £ on one player.... x.x

I hate preseason, when i got a fair budget for new players, lots to look at, and lots of players to buy for a silly amount of money, would be annoying to blow 73 mill. £ on one player.... x.x

Well I love preseason its my favourite part, but having a huge budget and blowing it on something like Dybala will never happen, however blowing it on big talents that can accumulate money in the future I'll do for sure

cheers mate

Same here mate, unless i got a big team in need of something badly, then i'll pay for what's needed :)
Talents for a later profit or to end up on my first team as great players is something I always look in to :)

btw, Filippo Melegoni MC from Atalanta could be worth looking at, evelves well especially with a 600.000£ price tag :D

In my Schalke team I had a lot of young top talents and within a season or so they became world beaters using this original with my own slight tweaks (to fit what I wanted) but this tactic is very strong and I don't think can be improved

In my Schalke team I had a lot of young top talents and within a season or so they became world beaters using this original with my own slight tweaks (to fit what I wanted) but this tactic is very strong and I don't think can be improved

I already showed 4 times that it can not be improved

Everyone's allowed their opinions :) was just saying what worked for me :D which maybe different to what works for someone else

I am in contact with Jesaustralia every day, we both try and tweak it even him, even with his or mine tweaks the tactic itself doesn't improve, so believe me when I say it cannot be improved

I am in contact with Jesaustralia every day, we both try and tweak it even him, even with his or mine tweaks the tactic itself doesn't improve, so believe me when I say it cannot be improved

I speak to Jes myself. I said myself it cannot be improved but for MY team certain things worked differently. Maybe something I did such as changing the AF to a CF may work for someone else. There's no chance it can be improved as I've said. I agree

Last edited:

I speak to Jes myself. I said myself it cannot be improved but for MY team certain things worked differently. Maybe something I did such as changing the AF to a CF may work for someone else. There's no chance it can be improved as I've said. I agree

Guys good to know you agree - so lets move on and talk about how people conceede using the sublimity original from the 1st page - this one is for everyone.

I will try and attempt to tweak it, but its a dangerous turf as it can ruin what the tactic stands for.

Cheers - no negative arguing guys :)

Can find players like Hummels and similar, but there is no german national team - which could make it a wise move to sign german players..... no injuries from national matches or tired players because of national matches :)

About my Tottenham - Peacebreaker save, I must have done something right:

View attachment 135149

Didn't apply for any job, it just arrived in the "news stream" o.o