SUBLIMITY (433) by Jesaustralia

So for underdog team, what tactic is the best??

Thanks

I don't do underdog teams - but its reported Sublimity the original with the oi's of the front page can do good with an average team - if you want underdog their are other alternatives in the forum Sicilian Defense - Kingdom v1 - SRB 442 exploiter maybe Cruyffs tribute I dont know yet noone have reported anything with that one yet - so this one look like it will drown.

I'm working on a sublimity tweak and before you think oh he's dropping the D-line I can say yes its part of it, but not dropping it to deep I don't believe in that setting - tactics created using a highline has proven their quality using that and for me people talks a bit much about dropping the D-line I find it rather concerning that people try and find a solution through that - I also don't see any proves that it enhance various tactics - as the tactics being tweaked are already well working without dropping the D-line.

While that is a concerning issue I wanna ask the people around do you still play with Sublimity?

The tweak I'm working on teaser

gtVvlgF.jpg

I did play around with a tweak I wanted to test out - it for some reason creates alot of clearcut chances - I have seen as high as 12 in one match - I think - I posted that one somewhere I think. Yea the image above this post duhhhh!! :D

Sublimity Clearcut tweak - Download

I cannot tell if this is better or worse than Sublimity the Original from the front page here, I post this though for you to maybe tweak it into a better version - I always encourage you to try and do that and if you feel you successfully do that you are also welcome to post it in this thread.

I will keep trying new things and whenever I feel something interesting is happening I will post it for sure

Cheers guys

Hey jesaustralia, under which thread you are receiving feedback about the sextuple tactics' set? I have some really good words for Dominae 41221 (433), but couldn't find an appropriate place to share it.

Still have a full season to play before providing any worthy feedback, but from initial experience, it seems so deadly.

Hey jesaustralia, under which thread you are receiving feedback about the sextuple tactics' set? I have some really good words for Dominae 41221 (433), but couldn't find an appropriate place to share it.

Still have a full season to play before providing any worthy feedback, but from initial experience, it seems so deadly.

That would be here mate - its a variation of Sublimity - if you have pictures I will Post them where the tactics are posted or maybe even on the front page.

The Sextuple Here

Cheers mate

Havn't forgot my Tottenham test - just been too busy lately and had a freaking migrane for 5 days in a row x.x

Havn't forgot my Tottenham test - just been too busy lately and had a freaking migrane for 5 days in a row x.x

Migrane that's not good to hear - If you have long hair and put it up in a ban it can creates some nasty headaches - that's my own experience, but I don't know if you have that lol - nomatter what get better mate - no stress :)

I'm slowly getting better, the heat in Denamrk isn't helping though, but at least i can look on a pc screen today :)
About long hair, yeah i've tried that too, but well i've had my migrane attacks for +20 years now and at least i can ignore the milder forms. TDF, F1 and FM16 isn't a bad way to relax :D

Tottenham - Peacebreaker test

Hey Jes

So i've been playing a bit on my Tottenham save, even though it takes a bit of time with 7 playable leauges :)

Maybe the tean isn't great enough for the tactic, or maybe i'm just unlucky, as I havn't done too well so far, which the screenshots will show. Been playing without OI's so far, might plug the Sublimity OI's to see if it changes anything. Been training with Def. positioning as match prep and Balanced on Average as team training with rest after match. A thing i've been speculating on is the team captain, the stats says Lloris should be the best, but GKs as captain has never been my favorite choice in any FM or CM.

Well, here is some screens, i'll keep testing - Next match is Leicester in Capatial One Qtr. final.

View attachment 136194

View attachment 136193

View attachment 136192

View attachment 136191

The line up above is just after a match - trying to keep contribution as high as possible of course :)

Last edited:
Hey Jes

So i've been playing a bit on my Tottenham save, even though it takes a bit of time with 7 playable leauges :)

Maybe the tean isn't great enough for the tactic, or maybe i'm just unlucky, as I havn't done too well so far, which the screenshots will show. Been playing without OI's so far, might plug the Sublimity OI's to see if it changes anything. Been training with Def. positioning as match prep and Balanced on Average as team training with rest after match. A thing i've been speculating on is the team captain, the stats says Lloris should be the best, but GKs as captain has never been my favorite choice in any FM or CM.

Well, here is some screens, i'll keep testing - Next match is Leicester in Capatial One Qtr. final.

View attachment 1068752

View attachment 1068753

View attachment 1068754

View attachment 1068755

The line up above is just after a match - trying to keep contribution as high as possible of course :)

I recommend switching to attacking movement - atleast to see if it improves any I also recommend resting the players individually straight after every match go into each players profile and rest them 1-3 days - high condition is real important :)

Peacebreaker was spectacular when I made it very high average rates - but ofcourse i also had better players than you - cheers

First in this tactic thread jes says that all his tactic don't need OI's, second he is asking "EVERYONE using OI's (not you)". I agree that in middle or weaker teams or depends on squad we need to set some OIs, but this is an exception.

I played with Bournemouth once skipping the OIs and media prediction 20th, then i finished 2nd in two season in row. - not EVERYONE is skipping the OI's or using his own.

you don't need to know, but in my nottingham save i used them and look whats it got me

First in this tactic thread jes says that all his tactic don't need OI's, second he is asking "EVERYONE using OI's (not you)". I agree that in middle or weaker teams or depends on squad we need to set some OIs, but this is an exception.

I played with Bournemouth once skipping the OIs and media prediction 20th, then i finished 2nd in two season in row. - not EVERYONE is skipping the OI's or using his own.

I know mate, what i was trying to say is, that you can use the OI's the results will basically be the same i guess, but its your choice wether to use them or not

I know mate, what i was trying to say is, that you can use the OI's the results will basically be the same i guess, but its your choice wether to use them or not

Mate can you post some of your results with both the Portuguese team and the team from Gibraltar I think its important for people to be convinced why you speak passionately about this tactic and how you succeed with it - I'm sure it will be an eye opener for many.

I can personally say I use oi's but I took off tight marking - I'm normally not a huge fan of using oi's becourse I'm afraid what negative effect they might have, but the oi's given are not to aggressive.

I won with Brazil - confederations cup and copa america and have won all matches in the worldcup qualifications and only have 4 matches left their - that's all with sublimity and oi's minus tight marking.

I have in other saves been successful without oi's - but as I said these oi's aren't very aggressive so I see no problem using them or not using them - they are not the secret of this tactic.

Cheers all

Back