I couldnt find it on frist page i am not rude or anything just cant get it where it i.

Peacebreaker link ?

I haven't fully tested it with LLM team, but the results i got right away were impressive. It may be a stable tactic for bottom of the table clubs. I honestly think the SK role might be very important for it due to playing in the offside and decent 10+ stats on 1v1, reflexes and rushing out should do the trick. My players are extremely physical and love to get yellow cards, but that's how they manage to stop attacks, and even though i like clean play styles the fouls serve a big purpose.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/358756-sublimity-433-jesaustralia-32.html#post3012141

Last edited:
Here is an impossible result using Peacebreaker against Sporting (Por), the strongest national team in my game.
My team is GD Chaves, a youth based first year promotee that started the season leading the bottom of the table.
Another **** of a performance for my attacking SK keeper, who stopped most of the plays that beat the offside.
View attachment 134373

Last edited:
with all the tactics available that it is the best please ??

Where to find Peacebreaker tac to downloand?

Here is an impossible result using Peacebreaker against Sporting (Por), the strongest national team in my game.
My team is GD Chaves, a youth based first year promotee that started the season leading the bottom of the table.
Another **** of a performance for my attacking SK keeper, who stopped most of the plays that beat the offside.
View attachment 1070794

Could be interresting to see your tweaks on the Peacebreaker tactic Rambo99Jose, as I and i think Jes too expected it to be more of a big team tactic, but i'm still a big fan of llm management, and had my fun with it through CM and FM the last 15 years :)

View attachment 1070794

Are you Portuguese by any chance? I play LLM in Portugal 3rd Division but I can't do half the stuff you do as my team is broke and no one wants to come to them. Great job there!

Are you Portuguese by any chance? I play LLM in Portugal 3rd Division but I can't do half the stuff you do as my team is broke and no one wants to come to them. Great job there!

Yes i am.
A lot of players will play on 2nd tier clubs to show off their skills and hope to be picked up by big clubs, but lower than 2nd tier you are simply gonna feed players to upper tiers.
A bunch of my under 19's go to national championship teams so they start learning the game.
I would try to get a parent club as soon as possible and try to get all their youth to come to you on loan with the "Can be Recalled" clause.
I rarely sign youth over $15k wages a year and national championship clubs are happy to pay that for a loan. Other than that look for old *** players that don't have a contract, as most are willing to play for you even if your club has low reputation.
The last advice i got for you is to get very fast players in the sides and have them set to dribble a lot, because they will destroy normal slow players. For tactics look at this http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar.../355480-sir-goalalot-4-2-3-1-fm16-reborn.html

Last edited:
Could be interresting to see your tweaks on the Peacebreaker tactic Rambo99Jose, as I and i think Jes too expected it to be more of a big team tactic, but i'm still a big fan of llm management, and had my fun with it through CM and FM the last 15 years :)

I started putting some OI's and everything started to go wrong despite some wins, so i removed them once again and i'm back to do quite good for such a **** team. Right now i'm experimenting with instructions to find some exploits for all my speed-demons.

My first team is ok at the roles but most of the others are are only half competent in their roles, which i left all unchanged. It may take a few months of training to start seeing really good results, because my players started playing less good all of a sudden; i think it is because at first the roles were excited but now they are bored and want to go back to familiar roles.
I also had to get rid of a couple of key ***** that wanted higher rep teams...so i'm playing with either 2-3 star CA's or players suited to much lower leagues. Since i been getting them for free or low like 20-50k transfer and getting 500k-750k +50% clause i should not complain.

The only real complaint i got is about the ******* ******* ******* INJURIES!!! Two matches ago, four of my guys went home with crutches and half my under 19's on loan are also injured.

Anyways...the only change i made was to change Gk to SK(At) and it's working like a charm with minimal keeper fuckups. My wins/losses are mostly by 1 goal difference so it is a pretty stable tactic. I constantly motivate them and tell them to get creative and it seems to work, because if i don't say anything from sideline they just chill until the other team nails me.

View attachment 134068

This is almost all the results since i started using peacemaker.
View attachment 134040

My SK Goalkeepers are maintaining 6.9-7 rating so they are no longer making crazy saves with 7.5+ performances. This could be due to the fact that apparently me team is one of the best in the league at tackling lol. I did have to remove 'Tackle Harder" from all positions except for the IF's and CF, because the benefits of winning balls for potential key passes outweighs them getting sent off.

View attachment 133972

Last edited:
Well, i'm useing the OIs in my Tottenham save, tried most of a season without and 2nd season is going better so far with OIs, but Spurs is a better team which might matter for the OIs.

Don't say injuries, had to start my 2nd season with 3 out of 5 CDs injuried.

Gonna test the Sweeper Keeper role for a while, to see if it improves on bigger teams too :)

Hello,

The Jesaustralias sublimity is very good with 16.3 patch???

Hello,

The Jesaustralias sublimity is very good with 16.3 patch???

Actually this is a forum for Football manager 15, but so it reckons the tactic itself works great too with FM 16 and especially with 16.3

Ffs..........................

Actually this is a forum for Football manager 15, but so it reckons the tactic itself works great too with FM 16 and especially with 16.3

Ffs..........................

??? Not for FM15, but well for FM16... !? NO?

I managed everton original squad with sublimity 433 and i won Bpl very succesfull tactic
But i try with manchester united with pogba ibrahimovic and john stones not successfull i concede a lot of goal no in first 5 week aston villa and norwich beat me my tactic is fluid but marking is avarage
where is the problem ?
squad luke shaw darmian smalling john stones pogba scehederlin andreas perira swensteiger martal rooney ibra ibra advanced forwad

Castillos - Right hand corner - full fluidity like this - requirement number 1 with any tactic you use - any outcome you get good or bad can't be trusted if your fluidity isn't fully fluid - simple as that

a4ce6322ec31f129048089753a41d739.png