I'm using the tactic in the first post. I've not been rotating the squad a lot because I only have League Cup games right now (I have an update) and I only generally use players if they start with a minimum of 95% condition and 90+ match fitness anyway. My players are still quite happy because at home I keep dealing out thrashings and I've done well in the cup. I will try and use more touchline talks though. This is my typical starting 11 (not currently on computer so I can't screenshot), although I do rotate to some extent because Benteke, Lallana and Matip are all getting annoyed about playtime already (none of them are unhappy though since my conversations with them were successful)
Mignolet
Clyne-Can-Lovren-Moreno
Leiva-Winjaldum-Milner
Firmino-Ings-Balotelli/Mane

All my regular strikers have over 10 goals already iirc. I will start another career with Barcelona tonight and see if I can match the results other have been getting by following some of the other advice.

@ObeseJawa
For me it's gonna be guessing as I don't play with an updated database with the recent transfers and possible changes in player stats, but on a Liverpool save I tinkered a bit with a while ago with an original database, Mignolet was one of the first players i replaced, bought Timo Horn as in that particular save I found Mignolet to lack consistent performances, but i can't say that it will help you, as those things could be corrected with an updated database.

@Jes

Interesting, still lineing up as the original one? could be fun to throw at my unused Barca save(job offer from season 1 with Spurs)

SUBLIMITY ####REMASTERED####

ICnZAZU.jpg

OI's Inspired by TFF9

MsUFaEe.jpg

Last 5 matches

8OVuWpp.jpg

All Training Go Here

The new changes

Tempo=MAX I wanna tire the opponent

Width=Balanced seems like the perfect appproach

9 Roles -
Changed them to fit my players - I wanted to see if this would optimize the players performance - I have obvious talent in my side with close to 3 Complete forwards - not easy to get on lower levels if possible at all so....

CF's - you could change to Poacher - Poachers are scoring maniacs in this game so would be a good alternative if you don't have Complete strikers - Training complete forward

The left central defender is a ballplaying one but could be changed to a normal central defender - The right central defender could be changed to a limited defender on cover if he's less talented - Training Ball playing or Central defence

WB's - seems like the perfect back role in the sides - always performs at a high level - so a small optimization from the complete wingback which is also very strong - the WB shouldn't be changed. Training Complete wing back

The Midfield - Could be changed to CM auto or CM support and CM attack - however I don't find that you will have any problems in getting good DLP's or AP's for that matter. Training central midfield advanced playmaker on all 3 (thank you TFF) - alternatively Roaming PM schedule.

Ofcourse I don't have to tell you fluidity is everything - results change dramatically negative or positive when fluidity is 100% - morale is extremely important so winning football matches will be the decider for future success - but also winning football matches with high margins will certainly give that killer boost you'll need to be consistant - their will probably be periods where you'll be less lucky with the results - I can just tell you to keep grinding your teeth and stick with it - be patient.

Alot of new signings made for your team - in your opinion high quality - give them a year and don't estimate their performance before they have adapted to your country and language spoken.

Utilize the exellent post made a few pages back about youth & profit.

Guys I need to see the handball final in the olympics for men so - cheers to you all

Stay cool!!

Looks like something I should throw after my still to be played Barca save one of the following days.

and btw still smileing after that handball match and todays match between AGF and BIF (H)

Last edited:
Hi Jesaustralia and thank you for this incredibe tactic.
I'm playing in Serie A with my newly promoted Cremonese and Sublimity (the original one) is doing wonders ^_^
I'm in need of a little advice: what can I do to effectively defend the lead? Sometimes (against the big teams) the opponents equalize towards the end of the game. I tried to change the mentality to counter or defend, but it doesn't always work.
Thanx in advance (and sorry for my english :)

Hi Jesaustralia and thank you for this incredibe tactic.
I'm playing in Serie A with my newly promoted Cremonese and Sublimity (the original one) is doing wonders ^_^
I'm in need of a little advice: what can I do to effectively defend the lead? Sometimes (against the big teams) the opponents equalize towards the end of the game. I tried to change the mentality to counter or defend, but it doesn't always work.
Thanx in advance (and sorry for my english :)

Get better players - match talk to the players (I have faith - I believe you got what it takes) You can't effectively defend a lead - I think the match engine likes to create a drama for you and often you'll see no matter what tactic you use you'll conceed often even if the opponent only get a few chances. My best recommendation is to get quick defenders and see what happens then. Theirs no way of eliminating crosses - the match engine is broken that way.

Cheers

ps high possession is maybe the best weapon

Last edited:
Get better players - match talk to the players (I have faith - I believe you got what it takes) You can't effectively defend a lead - I think the match engine likes to create a drama for you and often you'll see no matter what tactic you use you'll conceed often even if the opponent only get a few chances. My best recommendation is to get quick defenders and see what happens then. Theirs no way of eliminating crosses - the match engine is broken that way.

Cheers

ps high possession is maybe the best weapon

Thanks mate!

And now I remember why I don't do too many saves with Spanish clubs - those blasted squad regristration rules, gonna hurt my talent work :(

Playing with Barca isn't fun, when everything except EU U18s has to be registret to be able to play....

Last edited:
And now I remember why I don't do too many saves with Spanish clubs - those blasted squad regristration rules, gonna hurt my talent work :(

Playing with Barca isn't fun, when everything except EU U18s has to be registret to be able to play....

Thats why i never go to spain lol

This version is better than OP?

Does it matter?

try it out and see for youself, if you can see I dominated the OP with 4 clubs, I still think the original is better but this one is coming close to it!

so you change all 3 CF to Poacher yes? Only this your change ? ;D

new challenge with the remastered version in serbia with Vojvodina!!!

Bath City update

Havn't forgot my Bath save, just spend some time on WoWS :)

Played to december so far running 2nd in the leauge, and finally got the tactic fluid, gotta love those semi-pro clubs. Spend quite some time keeping the players contribution/fitness up and I think that's starting to pay off :)

Playing with OI's - General training balanced - Match training attacking movement and the version of Sublimity 4-3-3 just before remastered.

Leauge table so far :

View attachment 130673

My most stable line up:

View attachment 130672

Looking forward to the rest of the season, especially when performance goes up(fingers crossed) with the tactic being fluid :)