sadsa

can you tell me player for transfer ? ı need best back or other role

Last edited:
can you tell me player for transfer ? ı need best back or other role

You can use this to find players if you don't want to depend on your scouts.
FM Genie Scout 16 - Exclusive

My Sk's are really slowing down on their performance, but its because my defenders are starting to do a **** fine job in marking and diving into tackles. They are now down to around 6.8 rating.

Last edited:
I found a database that goes all the way down to level 23 and going to use this tactic and see how it goes

Tottenham 2nd. season done with Peacebreaker

Finally got my second season with Tottenham and Peacebreaker - I didn't dominate everything and every match, but as my screens show, I didn't make any major or big name transfers, gathered more talent instead, Still I won a very close PL, a nice FA cup(2nd in row) and CL = the treble. So after 2 seasons i would say that the Peacebreaker tactic can work for clubs below top 4.

For my 3rd season I may try to get a big name player, if it dosn't end with insane transfer fees, Pogba for one of the CM positions could be interesting, but +70 mill. £ could be more than i want to pay :)

Premier Leauge

View attachment 132374

Competitions:

View attachment 132373

View attachment 132372

So the news said treble:

View attachment 132371

CL Releated:

View attachment 132370

View attachment 132369

My players and transfers:

View attachment 132368

View attachment 132367

View attachment 132366

Maybe Premier Leauge could have been better, but with a few young players on the team when my starters had to get the fitness up for FA cup and CL knockout matches and injuries i can't complain too much :)

Another observation: I don't get too many cards and suspended players through a season, a thing I really like, as you don't need 3 quality players for each position to handle suspensions :D

Finally got my second season with Tottenham and Peacebreaker - I didn't dominate everything and every match, but as my screens show, I didn't make any major or big name transfers, gathered more talent instead, Still I won a very close PL, a nice FA cup(2nd in row) and CL = the treble. So after 2 seasons i would say that the Peacebreaker tactic can work for clubs below top 4.

For my 3rd season I may try to get a big name player, if it dosn't end with insane transfer fees, Pogba for one of the CM positions could be interesting, but +70 mill. £ could be more than i want to pay :)

Premier Leauge

View attachment 1073048

Competitions:

View attachment 1073049

View attachment 1073050

So the news said treble:

View attachment 1073051

CL Releated:

View attachment 1073052

View attachment 1073053

View attachment 1073054

View attachment 1073055

View attachment 1073056

Maybe Premier Leauge could have been better, but with a few young players on the team when my starters had to get the fitness up for FA cup and CL knockout matches and injuries i can't complain too much :)

Another observation: I don't get too many cards and suspended players through a season, a thing I really like, as you don't need 3 quality players for each position to handle suspensions :D

top post mate - remind me to send you a box of chocolates :D - no seriously their has been some amazing posts in this thread I really look at them and just think wow these guys are killing it - i really love threads like that.

I went back to check peacebreaker and had to remind myself what that tactic did - I was using a 45% regent team of vert high quality players and were destroying the spanish division - so i guess this tactic will blossom when you have top quality at your hands, but still some amazing results you got with Tottenham given that your team is still below the top of the top in the league - huge surprise to me that you are able to be their in all competitions with a team like that - but also good news - so now is the question do you enjoy the play? thats all that actually matters when using a tactic like this - will you continue using it or try changing some things in peacebreaker?

Cheers mate

Premier Leauge

View attachment 1073048

Competitions:

View attachment 1073049

View attachment 1073050

So the news said treble:

View attachment 1073051

CL Releated:

View attachment 1073052

View attachment 1073053

View attachment 1073054

View attachment 1073055

View attachment 1073056

Mate did you use the OI's from sublimity or without them?

Mate did you use the OI's from sublimity or without them?

I used the OI's from sublimity for my second season. Played most of the first season without OI's only closed down a AMC or a Striker when needed. I would say that the team was a bit better in the second season using OI's, fewer and smaller defeats and when everything worked some good or great victories, did knock out Barcalona in the CL semifinals 3-0 without having my lead in danger at anytime.

@bsup68
I was getting a bunch of yellows and reds, so i removed the tackles harder from position instruction. My guys still win a lot of tackles, and i have to worry way less about going 9-10 men.
As far as youth, i'm now on 3rd year of heavily developing my guys. Started getting a bunch of offers for my top youth, which i sold for heavy prices lol. I'm losing about $4m a year because of my heavy staff and massive amount of youth's wages. I sold two free transfer players for $11M combined, which is enough to fuel my whole club for 2 seasons. My board has not negotiated any 50% next transfer clause this season, but once they do i expect to get 2 or 3x what the big clubs initially paid for my guys.

For future prospect sign them on expiring(6m) contracts, and aim to only sign dudes with very low wages (10-15% compared to your highest earner). This way all the flops you end up with will be more than paid for the 1-3 world class youths that you sign per year.
The attributes to look for money making signings are Determination, Professional personality, and consistent performer. If a under <20 yr old guy has all these 3, you should definitely sign them. When they play well on loans they will get more matches, thusly developing much much faster. Professionalism and Determination are indicators of how fast their attributes will rise. Your staff attributes should combined for you to have the best staff in the league for all training sections (str/fit...). Even if staff budget is as big as total player salaries, it will be super worth it in the end.

My process is simple, and avoids having to deal with massive transfer fees and high individual wages:
Sign free transfers on low wages (or really low fee transfers) > loan them out for 2 years (first team clause) > when they have ok attributes put them on first team during friendlies > negotiate transfer offers with 50% clause > make good instant money from sale and end up with ridiculous amounts of future money from 50% on future transfer clauses (either selling clause or waiting till next transfer).

Clubs that are not that big will benefit from this cycle of constant player rotation, and with Peacemaker the teamwork will keep you getting decent results even rotating relatively low attribute players in. Just keep telling your players that you have faith in them to keep their morale high, and both encourage and tell them to get creative during every match. High Physical attributes should keep your team playing well, along with both recovering from mistakes and launching powerful teamwork attacks.

Keep your young guns happy and they will help you build a money making powerhouse club in a few years.

Last edited:
@Rambo99Jose

Yellov and red cards havn't been a big problem in my second season, I think it was 4 or 5 red cards in 64 matches which ins't bad compared to other tactics.

About youth development, doing quite some work on that my self, mostly to get a good bunch of homegrown players for my first team and to sell of course if the right offer arrive, as wages and transfer budget isn't a problem in Tottenham, the board even cleared some of the loans after the 2nd season :)

Talents for my own squad I try to get them as young as possible, so that the ones I keep can get the home grown status, trained in club for 3 years before they reach 21, so they fit the squad registration rules especially for european competitions, they only problem with that is that loaning them to other clubs is messing a bit with that and that's the reason why i get them when they're 15-16 yo if possible.

How I sign hot prospects is a bit mixed, can I get then on a free transfer I do that, but some of them I pay for unless it's silly money, one of my investments is Gabriel Barbosa which isn't cheap to get but he's a keeper unless I get a very good offer of course.

Yeah the sell on clause on talents can make a nice bag of extra cash, know that from my LLM saves, doing 50% ones if i can, and wont go lower than 30%.

One thing I don't do all the time is use the I have faith approach, on Harry Kane it can be usefull to demand more as he sometimes seems to be a bit of a slacker, playing below what he should do, giving him a demand more in the 2nd half often gets him going with goals and assists, and of course i'm keeping morale as high as possible with positive team talks and so on.

Staff is one of my key points when playing FM, coaches, scouts and physios is a good as I possoble can get them, so far i got the best coaching in Premier Leauge :)

And a move of stadium from White hart lane to wembley and 90.000 seats :)

Last edited:
And time for a small challenge, 4-3-3 Sublimity and Bath in Conference South - gonna be a fun distraction from my Tottenham save :)

And time for a small challenge, 4-3-3 Sublimity and Bath in Conference South - gonna be a fun distraction from my Tottenham save :)

That will keep you busy for a while.
It is a great feeling when you take a small club and turn them into a champions league winner :p

This is a brilliant home tactic, I've won every single game at home by at least 2 goals, but at the same time I'm yet to win a league away game with it and I'm some way through November with Liverpool who are predicted to finish 5th. I had a similar problem with Man Utd who were predicted to finish 2nd and actually got sacked at the end of the season despite winning all but one of my home games because my away form was awful (1 win, 9 draws, 9 losses). I followed absolutely all of your advice in the first post and have recently turned the OIs off but am noticing no change. My players have high morale, my team talks seem effective, but it's just not working. Any advice? I'm thinking I'll just scrap this tactic away apart from at the start of cups and switch to a counter attacking one.

which of the tactics are you using? there is 6 different tactics in this thread, so that will be some good info if people gonna help.
a screen shot of your starting 11/prefered line up may also help to spot if anything could be done different.

Do you remember to rest your players individually? I learned that it can improve quite a bit on performance, through a season

@Jes

May i suggest that a small guide to resting players is added to post #1 :)

Last edited:
@ObeseJawa
I found sideline talks every 10-15 minutes to be the deciding factor in a lot of my matches. If i don't tell my guys to get creative a lot, they usually mess around midfield waiting for the opposite team to score. I do base my young (avg just under 23yr) squad around heavy rotation to solve the fitness issue, and to keep all players motivated to earn their place in the team. Home/Away results are quite even for me with peacebreaker using a weak team.

I expect every player to be above 7.0 rating, thus i keep giving team talks throughout the match.
The sideline talks that i use are: Assertive > "Get More Creative" as much as i can, and Aggressive > "Demand More" (2nd half only, unless my team is losing). If their morale drops below very good use Passionately > "Encourage".

My substitute squad for official matches never has a goalie, so this gives me a precious extra slot to use when my players start messing around and making mistakes. During the match you should absolutely has squad stats/body language panels on, and focus your attention mainly on player the mistakes number. For CD's i don't sub unless they make 3(only play with 1 CD sub), but for everyone else that makes 2 and bad body language i get them the out right away. Everyone has bad days, but 1 guy constantly ******** up will bring the whole team down.

Last thing i can think of is training both teamwork and tactic until the knowledge is maxed. Afterward i would put in attacking movement for every game and match preparation.