Thanks alot mate - I'm not sure what you are asking - but if you are asking me for record scoring tactics you should either try this tweak of Gobbluth's tactic Here or you can check out my top teams thread Here - I don't know what Zeman attack is?
You can also use the tactic from this thread - I have a feeling its gonna be highscoring or I actually know it is if you have the right players for it.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Zdeněk Zeman [/COLOR]is a coach who plays everything for the attack has lead Pescara roma lazio ectI try a tactic that transmits the real tactics of coaches with a tactic PREVILIGIE attack
I do not like the tiki-taka lol

Cheers mate

i'm gonna try this with tottenham. is training important that much cuz i wanna leave it to my assistant manager?

Last edited:
so sublimity take more risks or original ? im playing with more risk version and im in love with it but wont original be more stable on away mataches while keeping the offensive power?

Fluid? training match?

so sublimity take more risks or original ? im playing with more risk version and im in love with it but wont original be more stable on away mataches while keeping the offensive power?

More risks take more risks and are set to overload - original set to control

i'm gonna try this with tottenham. is training important that much cuz i wanna leave it to my assistant manager?

you can try that - but atleast take care off match training attacking movement

Nowhere near fully fluid mate, still in pre-season.

Nowhere near fully fluid mate, still in pre-season.

Original or tweaked?

cool - can you show me some results when you are fully fluid - I just wanna see that it was a fluke against the israeli team?

View attachment 142612

Sublimity - take more risks tweak. well the results talk by themselves. a lot of sign ins , and team far from gelled :D
The draw i totally deserved to win but took a red card at minute 48 and them they parked the bus . well we cant win them all xD

C - Home games
F - Away games

Thanks mate - Its our national tv station that uses flash - can you believe we have to pay for that **** lol - I will look into the alternatives you give me thank you
Currently watching Germany vs Slovakia.. link HERE

Have you tried the P2P streams? tell me how it goes.

Currently watching Germany vs Slovakia.. link HERE

Have you tried the P2P streams? tell me how it goes.

No not yet - but the reason being its only our first channel that uses old technology - the other one tv2 online theirs no problem with - uff I just gave great advertisement lol - however when the first channel send matches I'm gonna need what you gave me - so thanks again - I by the way downloaded both programs sopcast & acestream media - do you use both or just one of them?

Cheers mate

No not yet - but the reason being its only our first channel that uses old technology - the other one tv2 online theirs no problem with - uff I just gave great advertisement lol - however when the first channel send matches I'm gonna need what you gave me - so thanks again - I by the way downloaded both programs sopcast & acestream media - do you use both or just one of them?

Cheers mate

No you can use just one.. they are seperate programs, Acestream being a little popular than Sopcast.
After that all you need to is just look for acestream link and put in chrome address bar and pop up will come and launch application.

Original or tweaked?

cool - can you show me some results when you are fully fluid - I just wanna see that it was a fluke against the israeli team?

Yeah I'll post results when we're fluid. That was definitely a fluke don't worry.