ST : advanced forward
LAM : winger
CM : box-to-box
DM : Half back
LWB : inverted wingback
FBs : full back
CBs : central defender
keeper : sweeper keeper

I'm presuming LAM was the left Advanced forward in the formation? Also are they meant to swap positions with the central Advanced forward in game?

I'm presuming LAM was the left Advanced forward in the formation? Also are they meant to swap positions with the central Advanced forward in game?

Im sorry.. . I mean RAM winger.
And yes 2 strikers will swap their position each other.

Last edited:
Have you finnished a season with Newcastle,can I see final table??

Have you finnished a season with Newcastle,can I see final table??

sorry mate. I've not finished yet. 2nd half period needs much more careful management for your the club and the players.

Importance of the tactic is less than 1st half. so I play other clubs with 2 other tactics I have not released yet.

Can this tactic works I'm fml 16,also can work all teams (big and small)?

Sent from my T1-701u using Tapatalk

This tactic is really working great in my Man Utd save :) Very solid in defense. But what is the ideal palyer for the Left inverted wingback position? I have tried Young and Shaw, but cant seem to get the best out of the players

This tactic is really working great in my Man Utd save :) Very solid in defense. But what is the ideal palyer for the Left inverted wingback position? I have tried Young and Shaw, but cant seem to get the best out of the players

Right foot wingback players with good dribling are good.

recommended player traits are : runs with ball down right, likes to switch ball to other flank

or you just put a wingback player with good vision and passes to make him do more killer passes from deep side early

sorry mate. I've not finished yet. 2nd half period needs much more careful management for your the club and the players.

Importance of the tactic is less than 1st half. so I play other clubs with 2 other tactics I have not released yet.

It look like great tactic!I am testing it with underdog team,i will upload later when I pick right club for this tactic,for now its look like that its working with every team!Congratulation man!!!

It look like great tactic!I am testing it with underdog team,i will upload later when I pick right club for this tactic,for now its look like that its working with every team!Congratulation man!!!

thanks a lot for playing my tactic. I'm looking for your results

Right foot wingback players with good dribling are good.

recommended player traits are : runs with ball down right, likes to switch ball to other flank

Some trait to other players? I have a young team that can learn some of them...

btw... working awesome with Huesca 1st season. pred 19th
View attachment 41999

Last edited:
Some trait to other players? I have a young team that can learn some of them...

btw... working awesome with Huesca 1st season. pred 19th
View attachment 1173469

good result.

Right Winger : runs with ball down right

advanced forward : like to try to break off side trap, move into channels