I have a Steve Black as my assistent manager,his motivation is 20/and I had won everything with him so he takes the Team Talk!So i dont know,first I will try for deffending prep. on away matches and I will se how it goes!But in generaly I am realy happy!I have won against Man utd,Arsenal,and Totenham,just to see how it goes against Chelsea and the hardest team to beat on my expirience in FM 2018/Man City!And I will report back!

Man city and ManU , Manchester brothers are most powerful boss in FM lol. Give up and take it easy.

Yes but Man utd is overrated in this game,in the real life they are not performing so good under Mourihno!

2nd season using your tactic and another title in the bag

View attachment 1174514

Plenty of goals

View attachment 1174515

Also took Scotland to the Semi's of the World Cup (H)

View attachment 1174516

Bit lucky to get out of the group but that England result :wub:

Really want to try your new tactic but don't think I can take myself away from this one!​

thanks for your sincere post.

This is my favorite and unique tactic. I love this and it's exciting to watch their pass work in matches.

I hope you enjoy football with this tactic. lol

Right foot wingback players with good dribling are good.

recommended player traits are : runs with ball down right, likes to switch ball to other flank

Great tactic, won CL and EPL with Cardiff. But just curious so you prefer the runs with ball down right for the left IWB?

Great tactic, won CL and EPL with Cardiff. But just curious so you prefer the runs with ball down right for the left IWB?

if he is a right foot player, yes. ' inverted' means that.

if he is a right foot player, yes. ' inverted' means that.

id say inverted means they cut inside instead of going outwide, not going to the complete other side of the pitch as it seems you think will happen with the ppm

Do you change anything if a player gets sent off ie who to take off and change mentality?. Also what shouts do you use during matches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

usually I take off the left striker, and fill the position that sent off

@vanco2 what's you're the best tac in fm18 for strong team? (scored a lot of goals)

@vanco2 what's you're the best tac in fm18 for strong team? (scored a lot of goals)

I would play with 4wingbacks v3 or Garrincha v3 (with very high defensive line) if I manage strong team.

or another tactic made by a Korean user, '433 baseball score' is very good for superb team. It's a monster.

View attachment 1179226

but be careful. it has some risk for many goals conceded.

I would play with 4wingbacks v3 or Garrincha v3 (with very high defensive line) if I manage strong team.

or another tactic made by a Korean user, '433 baseball score' is very good for superb team. It's a monster.

View attachment 1179226

but be careful. it has some risk for many goals conceded.
do you have links for the other 2 thanks