which version is better, the mirror one or the default ?

which version is better, the mirror one or the default ?

if you have the players (especially wingbacks and wingers) whose main foot is right, use the original.
in the opposite case, use the mirror version.

Please could you post any necessary player & team instructions etc for tablet users? :)

Last edited:
Im stuck with the iwb what are the main stats he should have for a middle table player and a world class

Im stuck with the iwb what are the main stats he should have for a middle table player and a world class

Not necessarily world class
Just ordinary player with stats of attacking wingback is ok.

Celtic 4th Season

View attachment 41701

Performed really well for me. Probably the best two striker tactic I've used in FM18. Only losses came after dropping the entire first team prior to a Champion's League game. Could maybe be a bit more tight defensively but the goals from the two strikers and winger make up for it.

View attachment 41700

Had a good run in Europe too with some big home wins

View attachment 41699

The corner set up is excellent as well

View attachment 41698

thanks for the wonderful review. :D
Cornerkick setting is my best work I think. lol

I did my best to make a refined tactic with 4backs system. (nowadays, popular tactics are almost using 3 centerbacks system)

And for goal scoring, 3 strikers tactics are thought to be best.

But I think, 2 strikers and 1 winger formation is more various and fluid for scoring goals. (and has beautiful build-up route)

Who takes the cornes??MC DMC or??Because my MC DMC have very poor corner delivery rating??

I think so that the offensive winger is the most important player in your team!And defenders with decent pace!For now I am testing with Leicester City and I am laying first on the table after few matches!In this tactic I always strugle with long shouts from distance,I have lost a game against Everton 0 5 and Sigurdson destroyed me/with his longs shouts from AMC positioning so I am litlle bit woried about that!Maybe next time I will try with some opposition insttuction when I face that kind of player and formation?But its strange i have destoyed a Tottenham who have played with two AMC players and completely dominated all match,but i have played at home!What do you think about that,or maybe change to defending match preparation on away matches???

I think so that the offensive winger is the most important player in your team!And defenders with decent pace!For now I am testing with Leicester City and I am laying first on the table after few matches!In this tactic I always strugle with long shouts from distance,I have lost a game against Everton 0 5 and Sigurdson destroyed me/with his longs shouts from AMC positioning so I am litlle bit woried about that!Maybe next time I will try with some opposition insttuction when I face that kind of player and formation?But its sttange i have destoyed a Tottenham who have played with two AMC players and completely dominated all match,but i have played at home!What do you think about that,or maybe change to defending match preparation on away matches???

ok. that can be happen sometimes even with the most wonerful tactic.

when you face away matches, try to change mentality to STANDARD and STRUCTURED shape.

but i'm not sure that... :'(

Did you have that kind of the problems with your Newcastle save,and have you tryed that on the awaY matches??Thanks for the reply I am realy enjoying playing with this tactic,Its realy enjoyeble to watch!!The team are playing some wonderfull football and dominate with so.many clear cut chances!!!#

Did you have that kind of the problems with your Newcastle save,and have you tryed that on the awaY matches??Thanks for the reply I am realy enjoying playing with this tactic,Its realy enjoyeble to watch!!The team are playing some wonderfull football and dominate with so.many clear cut chances!!!#

I had some luck on away matches i think. Haha .
I only told my players to relax lol

good to hear that you enjoy this tac. Thanks

I have a Steve Black as my assistent manager,his motivation is 20/and I had won everything with him so he takes the Team Talk!So i dont know,first I will try for deffending prep. on away matches and I will se how it goes!But in generaly I am realy happy!I have won against Man utd,Arsenal,and Totenham,just to see how it goes against Chelsea and the hardest team to beat on my expirience in FM 2018/Man City!And I will report back!