I have one more question regarding away matches and holding the result. Is there any tweaks for 4-2-3-1 to get it more defensive ?

I just use v1.

so far, my 4231 v1 is the least goal conceded among all of the tactics tested by Mr.L

I just use v1.

so far, my 4231 v1 is the least goal conceded among all of the tactics tested by Mr.L

I will try to play with both versions. V1 to protect the lead and in away games. V2 at home and againts weaker teams.

On 4231 V2 whats best pre season training? and training during season? Also are there separate threads for all these tactics? Its quite confusing with everyone commenting on different one. :) Giving 4231 a go with Southampton.

maybe I should... I didn't expect that I would make several tactics.. LoL

It's my mistake. sorry.

someday, I'll wright threads seperately for 4231 , 3top, and diamond.

for now, I'm playing 3top v3 which is promising many goals.

Vanco i am testing top 3 v3 all day today and it looks amazing! But what i found that i can smash someone at home 6:0 and lost away 4:0. I think to tweak it for away games like drop one striker to extra defence position and change mentality to standart? Or any better advice? :) but in overall tactic is amazing! I hate to play without wingers but this one brings results :)

Vanco i am testing top 3 v3 all day today and it looks amazing! But what i found that i can smash someone at home 6:0 and lost away 4:0. I think to tweak it for away games like drop one striker to extra defence position and change mentality to standart? Or any better advice? :) but in overall tactic is amazing! I hate to play without wingers but this one brings results :)

I'll consider it. thx.
but If we play underdog team, goals are conceded anyways even any effort to protect my goal line..
anyways, 3back is wonderful idea. but goals may become less.

I took man united for lil test. Made 100% fluid... home games is like cheating!
Beat southampton 4:0
Beat burnley 6:0
Lost away to man city 4:1
Beat everton 5:0
Beat standard liege 4:0
Lost away game to arsenal 5:1

So clearly something wrong with away games.if you could find the solution then that could be kinda diablo stuff :))

Been using 4231. Home form has been great, away form- horrible attacks, forgotten how to defend. Lots of draws and lost

Been using 4231. Home form has been great, away form- horrible attacks, forgotten how to defend. Lots of draws and lost

then use v1 in away match.
it's stable than any other tactics

Last edited:
I took man united for lil test. Made 100% fluid... home games is like cheating!
Beat southampton 4:0
Beat burnley 6:0
Lost away to man city 4:1
Beat everton 5:0
Beat standard liege 4:0
Lost away game to arsenal 5:1

So clearly something wrong with away games.if you could find the solution then that could be kinda diablo stuff :))

play more match. I'm playing bournmouth with 3top v3, win or draw away matches lol

or you could change team mentality to normal

Vanco mate!!! I was using a wrong opposite instrunctions (one from mr.l website without weaker foot instructions) but i ched that there is a different ones on this thread... running it on test database with CA145 team... just smash chelsea 3:1 and now after first half feyenoord 0:4 ca146 :))) its working!!! Thanks god!

Vanco mate!!! I was using a wrong opposite instrunctions (one from mr.l website without weaker foot instructions) but i ched that there is a different ones on this thread... running it on test database with CA145 team... just smash chelsea 3:1 and now after first half feyenoord 0:4 ca146 :))) its working!!! Thanks god!

oh my god.
Thx a lot!
I didn't know that. thx to you, I fixed it in Mr.L's forum.

that explains test team conceded many goals in the test result. haha

I asked them to test v3. lol

I really cant wait to see final test result in tactic testing table... deffinetely should be in top 2! :)

Really need some suggestions on good signings for this tactic (all positions) 31m southampton 1st season
using 4231 v1 and v2

Really need some suggestions on good signings for this tactic (all positions) 31m southampton 1st season
using 4231 v1 and v2

sorry mate. I didn't play EPL with transfer market on yet...

I played only lower league or no transfer in play..

Lincoln, Michael Keane, Bentancur, Steven Caulker, Luan - I used to buy

When using the 4-2-3-1 v.1 and v.2, should you use the OI in this thread or the one in Mr.L's forum?