My results from Wolsfburg 2nd season. I've been using V2 at home against equal and weaker teams as well as V1 away from home. I recommend also to use Joker V2 Defensive version by Zyndar to protect the lead in the last 10 minutes.View attachment 1090442View attachment 1090443View attachment 1090444

You played out 3 league games...Show the league table at the end of the season and then tell us..
I started off well too even first season I was top after about 7 games but then form started to mess up...Had fantastic preseasons as well..

You played out 3 league games...Show the league table at the end of the season and then tell us..
I started off well too even first season I was top after about 7 games but then form started to mess up...Had fantastic preseasons as well..
I will show my results from the middle and the end of the season.

Very Good!

Here is my season so far!
A few silly tied games througout the season, but im pretty satisfied with this tactic!
Playing norwegian team Aalesund.
View attachment 116688View attachment 116687

But i ALWAYS arrangre friendlies when there is a national-team break to keep the players match-fit.
In pre-season i arrange a friendly every 5 day.

Last edited:
Here is my season so far!
A few silly tied games througout the season, but im pretty satisfied with this tactic!
Playing norwegian team Aalesund.
View attachment 1090591View attachment 1090592

But i ALWAYS arrangre friendlies when there is a national-team break to keep the players match-fit.
In pre-season i arrange a friendly every 5 day.

Which tactic did you use?
thx. mate.

I still prefer your 4231 v1
I won against Benfica, Porto, Sporting, Braga with a very average squad.

R73JDOX.png

3top v2.1 updated

fixed set-piece settings.

return to v2 for insane goal scores

Hi guys,

Really looking to try the 4231 but there seems to be various screenshots of OI in the opening page and on Mr. Ls forum.

What oi is for v2 and what oi is for v2?

Hi guys,

Really looking to try the 4231 but there seems to be various screenshots of OI in the opening page and on Mr. Ls forum.

What oi is for v2 and what oi is for v2?

just same as v1

Hey mate, is it possible to have some filters to help to find the proper players for each role? Thank you!

I think that V1 is the best with except be more disipline shout . Just try it.

Hey mate, is it possible to have some filters to help to find the proper players for each role? Thank you!

sorry. I don't have enough time to make those.
you can use the recommandations of football director and your scouters

I would need a tactic to use as a companion to v1.
Maybe something more defensive or against the counter, for away games.

What dou you recommend?

PD: sorry for my english, im using google traslator.

I would need a tactic to use as a companion to v1.
Maybe something more defensive or against the counter, for away games.

What dou you recommend?

PD: sorry for my english, im using google traslator.

I think you would better find more offensive tactic.
because 4231 v1 is least goal conceded.

maybe 3top tactics are good choices