Summer Transfer Market Predictions?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 24K
i think rooney and fabragas may go to barcelona and on a personal note i hope rangers sign a few players and also keep kris boyd and nacho novo

I don't think Rooney will go to Barca because he doesn't know the language, plays a "English style game" and seems quite a normal kind of guy unlike Beckham and Ronaldo ect however I do think Man u will be in he Market for a goalkeeper (hopefully Akinfeev from CSKA) a striker and possibly a midfielder and defender

I think if Milner plays well for England in South Africa the best us Villa fans can hope for is a large transfer fee. I'm not expecting anything too exciting from O'Niel as he has a tendancy to buy local and Lerner has suggested that he'll need to cut down on spending.

Hoping City sign some interesting players as they seem to be the only club with real ambition as well as the ol' bottomless pit when it comes to the cash.

Rooney to Madrid
Fabregas to Barcelona
Alexis Sanchez to United
Buffon to City
Torres + Gerrard to Juve or City
Benitez to Juventus

What i heard is that United are gonna let Madrid talk to Rooney cause they need the money

where did you hear that from then?

im telling you now, as long as sir alex is in charge for a start, rooney would not be sold to anyone

where did you hear that from then?

im telling you now, as long as sir alex is in charge for a start, rooney would not be sold to anyone

Ill look for the link, and it could be possible as a united fan you should know your club are in a Huge debt

yeah i understand we are in huge dept but there are loads of things as a club as big as United can do to raise the momeny they need rather than selling one of the best players in the world. he is just inaplaceable

Very much doubt Rooney is going to leave United. I also doubt Gerrard and Torres would even consider leaving for Juventus.

Very much doubt Rooney is going to leave United. I also doubt Gerrard and Torres would even consider leaving for Juventus.

Totally agree, Juventus have basically no chance of achieving 4th spot for Champions League and next season they'll probably need 3rd when Italy loose their 4th CL slot so really Liverpool would be a better bet than Juve for Champions League football.

No idea why Rooney would want to leave Utd, I imagine he's very well payed, the team is essentially based around him, the fans love him and he seems a very level-headed person. The only reason Ronaldo left for Real Madrid was because it was his boyhood dream so no clue why Rooney would jump ship.

You heard it here first..

Palacios is going to Man Utd..
I also think Man u need a good poacher The dream would be David Villa
But I'd take Defoe anytime- he would score lots for Man U.
also a good target man at Man U...Dzeko maybe...SELL BERBATOV tho the guy is a liability..

On another note....
Gerrard must be considering his future...He's 29 now so if he wants a move, NOW is the time..
I just can't get that picture of him out my head when Benitez (The Master tactician..);O) lol..took Torres off at Birmingham when they needed to win...A joke..

Last edited:
The rumours about Palacios heading to United have been flying around for ages.

Iniesta is IMO. Xavi would probably get a holding role and Toure would be sold if reports are correct.

Surely not? Do you watch Barca games? Xavi is in a world of his own when it comes to the best playmakers in the world. The only advantage Fabregas has over him is pace. Xavi & Iniesta start over Fabregas in the national team by the way.

Ill look for the link, and it could be possible as a united fan you should know your club are in a Huge debt

I'd like to see that link.. The debt issue is pretty much out there. Any sensible football follower knows about it

---
Berbatov to Wolves, please! XD It will be impossible to get Villa & Silva I think. My dream transfers : Benzema & Gourcuff IN, Carrick, Berba OUT. Rooney & Vidic to stay hopefully.

Lol We know we are...but the Glazers will sell...And United (being the global brand they are) will never be in trouble cos there always be someone to buy them...

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Rooney to Madrid
Fabregas to Barcelona
Alexis Sanchez to United
Buffon to City
Torres + Gerrard to Juve or City
Benitez to Juventus

Buffon to City...hahaha...
They got one of the best GK's in Europe in Given...and thats coming from a United fan.

The rumours about Palacios heading to United have been flying around for ages.

Must be true, I mean David Villa been going to Chelsea/Man United/Liverpool for ages :S

Why do United need Palacios, they have Fletcher, if they really wanted him, they would of signed him while he was at Wigan.

Buffon - City has about as much weight behind it as Aguero - Chelsea and Villa - Man Utd. tabloid nonsense.

Berbatov to Wolves, please! XD It will be impossible to get Villa & Silva I think. My dream transfers : Benzema & Gourcuff IN, Carrick, Berba OUT. Rooney & Vidic to stay hopefully.

You want Carrick to leave :O

Benzema will just flop like Berbatov has if you ever sign him.

Surely not? Do you watch Barca games? Xavi is in a world of his own when it comes to the best playmakers in the world. The only advantage Fabregas has over him is pace. Xavi & Iniesta start over Fabregas in the national team by the way.

I'd like to see that link.. The debt issue is pretty much out there. Any sensible football follower knows about it

---

My opinion now is that Henry will leave in the summer, and they will push Iniesta out to the wing. Fabregas will just simply replace him in that central role.

None of this will probabaly happen but here's my chain reaction theory (H)

Angel Di Maria to City
SWP to Villa
Milner to United
A.Young to R.Madrid
K.Doyle to Villa

You want Carrick to leave :O

Benzema will just flop like Berbatov has if you ever sign him.

I think Benz has more to give. Maybe Madrid haven't given him enough playing time and when the time comes for him to show what he can do he just looks clueless 'cause of lack of match sharpness. Carrick gets caught on the ball too often. He also needs to improving his shooting. Him and Berba are not suited to Utd's quick attacking play.

My opinion now is that Henry will leave in the summer, and they will push Iniesta out to the wing. Fabregas will just simply replace him in that central role.

I hope Barca get a natural winger. I like Iniesta playing in the centre. Fabregas should stay at Arsenal. They deserve at least one talented player. :P XD

Back