Summer Transfer Market Predictions?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 24K
united wont sell vidic unless they had someone ready to step in and replace him, plus hes already come out and said he is happy 6 weeks back. i can see us buying a striker though (please make it dzeko), and cole on a free.

I'm hearing that Chelsea and Inter are targeting Dzeko. . .speaking of the Blues, has anyone heard anything new about Nicolas Anelka lately? If they do get Dzeko, where does that leave him?

Also, what I would give to have Alexandre Pato in a Chelsea shirt...it could happen: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footba...elsea-in-ac-milan-swap-for-branislav-ivanovic

Last edited:
Angel Di Maria to City
Won't happen, he will join top 4 clubs, Benfica is better than Man City.

JDY said:
SWP to Villa
I am not so sure Man City will let him leave, he has been consistent this season for them.

JDY said:
Milner to United
At the moment, Valencia is good enough, but I can see him joining Red Devils, not sure anyway.

JDY said:
A.Young to R.Madrid
I am sure he will join a top 4 team or stay at Villa.

JDY said:
K.Doyle to Villa
Kevin has been the machine for Wolves, but I am not sure if he is for Villa level.

Not sure but if Lennon is Celtic manager expect 6+ leaving and the same number coming in at Celtic, **** poor season calls for change xD.

Am I the only one that thinks Man City will spend much less than anticipated? for me they only need a couple of defenders to make them seriously challenge for honours.

Dean, I have to say AT LEAST 9 leaving Celtic. Mowbray ruined the entire squad by selling most of our players, so Lennon [or whoever is in charge] needs to make a MASSIVE change.

Am I the only one that thinks Man City will spend much less than anticipated? for me they only need a couple of defenders to make them seriously challenge for honours.

Don't forget they were pretty awful earlier in the season, I think they need a few players, especially in defense and if Mancini stays on I expect Serie A to get raided.

Also, a Left Winger.

It has not been confirmed that Joe Hart will remain at Birmingham next season.
Talks are on going, and Big Ek is already lining up replacements, as Man City want two quality goalkeepers if they are in the Champions League next year. *Reliable Source; Journalist of Evening Mail (Local Brum Paper)*

I hope Spurs get 4th place now, then Joey might be with us next season! :D

Keep Right On!

Dean, I have to say AT LEAST 9 leaving Celtic. Mowbray ruined the entire squad by selling most of our players, so Lennon [or whoever is in charge] needs to make a MASSIVE change.
Aye i agree, we have 1 Scot in our "best squad" :'(.

I don't think he's what Man City needs to break in top 4, this year I think they won't finish 4th.
have you actually watched him, he and bellamy together in that opposite wing system tore chelsea apart

lawls 12.75mil? he's free @ end of season + if Celts only got 2mil for Scott Mcdonald who actully scored in Europe, then Boyds worth the same, he'd rot in the PL imo.

I hope that's not true. Why would we want to part exchange one our best players this season?

Can't we offer someone else like Carvalho . .
Agreed. I'd rather have Alex alongside Terry given the form that he's been in lately. That and Branny's a solid, if not overly spectacular performer at right-back in place of Bosingwa, who I think should be the next to go as well.

At this rate, who will we have to play right-back if Ivanovic goes down? Ferreira's pretty good, but age is catching up to him. Any good players at that position being thrown about?

Agreed. I'd rather have Alex alongside Terry given the form that he's been in lately. That and Branny's a solid, if not overly spectacular performer at right-back in place of Bosingwa, who I think should be the next to go as well.

At this rate, who will we have to play right-back if Ivanovic goes down? Ferreira's pretty good, but age is catching up to him. Any good players at that position being thrown about?
rafinha, ansaldi, maicon

Well, Albion need a solid Right Back, Centre Back, Central Defensive Midfielder, Winger and Striker. For Right Back, I'd see if we can get Steven Reid on a permanent deal 'cos Blackburn don't seem to need him and he has been solid for us so far. Centre Back, alot like Reid, I would have Gabriel Tamas because we have got first look at him, but it depends if Auxerre gives us him on a permanent deal, for Central Defensive Midfielder, hopefully Di Matteo will put Jara in that role. For Winger we need somebody who can play on both wings - personally I'd go for Georgie Wijnaldum from Feyenood if Peace is willing to fork out some money, though we wouldn't get him, so I'd go for somebody like Tosic on loan. Then for a Striker, there are alot of options including giving Simon *** a run in the Premier League, but in terms of bringing one in I would most certainly look at Frederic Piqqioune in some sort of Squad Rotation System or Backup.

I can see Man. City getting a new striker for the sake of having another, considering all the rumours of Aguero etc. coming over to England. But who knows.

Liverpool really need a striker, too - they should go for Chamakh if they get the investment, but who knows.

Back