Summer Transfer Market Predictions?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 24K
Yh. but why spurs. surely both players are above them.

If we get champions league then i dont see why not and i think it would be the lure of working with HR again that would swing it. Also Jenas for Muntari because weve been interested in muntari a lot and Jose Mourinho has said several times he likes Jenas and would liek to sign him

I've heard a few times recently that we are looking into the availability of Aaron Lennon and Manuel Neur (sp)

If we get champions league then i dont see why not and i think it would be the lure of working with HR again that would swing it. Also Jenas for Muntari because weve been interested in muntari a lot and Jose Mourinho has said several times he likes Jenas and would liek to sign him
Yeah but Jenas is nowhere near Inter Milan standards. He's not even Spurs standards :S

I've heard a few times recently that we are looking into the availability of Aaron Lennon and Manuel Neur (sp)

I can assure you that Lennon is not available unless you wish to bid 40m + ohh i dunno Rooney?, that should do it

Plus you have Valencia and hes playing quality this year :S

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

Yeah but Jenas is nowhere near Inter Milan standards. He's not even Spurs standards :S

Yeah, i know lol but apparently he would suit the slow game of inter milan and well Jose is a big fan, so why not :D

I can assure you that Lennon is not available unless you wish to bid 40m + ohh i dunno Rooney?, that should do it

You never know.. if Man Utd went in for him, he'd be stupid to say no!
It would be tough for them to say no, and risk making them unhappy especially if a substantial amount of money was offered. If I remember, that was exactly what your manager said about Berbatov ;)

Our club is basically a feeder club for United.

I suppose we should feel proud that they always seem to want our players.

You never know.. if Man Utd went in for him, he'd be stupid to say no!
It would be tough for them to say no, and risk making them unhappy especially if a substantial amount of money was offered. If I remember, that was exactly what your manager said about Berbatov ;)

yes, but why would you go in for lennon, when you just bought valencia last year for 16m. But i feel that lennon is not the same person as Berba as the only reason we sold him was because he went on strike and refused to player for us until we sold him.

Yeah obviously he's not the same character. But with the World Cup this summer, if he makes it and plays well I have no doubts that someone will go in for him, and if someone offers you £16M for him, I reckon you'd take it.

I don't think Levy would accept under 20-25mill for Lennon. I certainly wouldn't, and I hope they don't either.

The good news is that Bentley has stepped up nicely in his place, but I'd still love to keep little Aaron.

Are you having a laugh? 16m for lennon, LMAO if we managed to get 30m for berba id say at least 25m for lennon and dont forget daniel levy is one of the best negotiators in the game, he can get a good deal. We have no need to sell any of our players, so i see no reason why we ould sell one of our star players for a very low price

You'd be surprised. We'll see come the summer anyway, like we all know.. this is just rumours

Plus you have Valencia and hes playing quality this year

I see where you are coming from but if a team that finishes top 2 last 3 times 1st so far (4th may be on the way );) you wouldn't really reject it tbh and why would Fergie get rid of one of the best strikers around just to buy a new winger and Lennon could be played on the left ;)

Burnley Outs:

Mears
Eagles
McDonald
Fletcher

I think these will all move to PL clubs.

After my amazing scoop on the Ronaldo deal I can also reveal that..

He will be taking Higuain and Casillas to Fratton Park with him! :)

Not thinking of David Villa there are you zeb

There's a couple of 'big' names been bandied about with up to around £40 million net potentially available for purchases in the summer (would be more but for big new deals for Reina and Mash - whether Carra will get a new one he'll agree to sign is up in the air still it seems) and four or five transfer targets apparantly lined up (one depending on a part-ex deal going through).

In honesty, I'd rather not see new owners come in and want a couple of 'marquee' signings as it will distract the whoppers and the wools from the real issues Liverpool are facing - we could end up being repossessed by the banks in the summer, and having venture capitalists piling in to bail out the pair we've got as owners may not be in the best long-term interests of the club.

I see where you are coming from but if a team that finishes top 2 last 3 times 1st so far (4th may be on the way );) you wouldn't really reject it tbh and why would Fergie get rid of one of the best strikers around just to buy a new winger and Lennon could be played on the left ;)

1. A joke, i know fergie wouldnt get rid of rooney
2. Ever seen lennon play on the left, XD its ghastly

Back