Summer Transfer Market Predictions?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 24K
chelsea to sign either one of edin dzeko, sergio aguero or alexandre pato.

Newcastle -
Jamie O'Hara to bulk the midfield, and add creativity, and Juan Albin to give us a good option on the wing, as I dont see Routledge doing the job. Maybe a couple of others, but not a great deal needed IMHO.

TO newcastle- Joe Hart, Elano, youve been highly linked with elano, very good player

Clichy -----> Barcelona
Y.Toure -----> Arsenal
Hugo Lloris -----> Arsenal
Chamakh --------> Arsenal

David Luiz -----> Chelsea
Carvalho -----> Wherever Mourinho ends up
S.Aguero -----> Chelsea
Ballack -----> Bayern
Bosingwa -----> Bayern
Ribery -----> Chelsea

S.Gerrard -----> Wherever Mourinho ends up
Llorente -----> L'pool
D.Silva -----> L'pool
S.Warnock -----> Back to L'pool

Berbatov -----> AC Milan
Carrick -----> Barcelona
Bale -----> United
Villa -----> United

Anyone know who Villa are linked with? :S

what makes you think this will happen mate?

Well the Chamakh deal looks to be done and dusted.
Barca have set Clichy as their top target for the summer, so a possible swap deal involving Toure could be on the cards.
This would give Gibbs the chance to step up.
The Lloris one im not sure about but could happen. Arsenal want a good keeper and possibly Gallas could head in the opposite direction back to France to finish his career.
Song drops back to centre back to partner Vermaelen, leaving Toure , Fabregas and Diaby in midfield, Chamakh, Van Perise and Arshavin upfront.

Last edited:
would really like the hugo lloris one to happen.. and cant wait for chamakh. just dont like alex song as a cb

Gary Cahill -----> L'pool

Martin Petrov -----> Newcastle
Robbie Keane -----> Newcastle

Rooney staying at Man U
Torres + Gerrard staying at Liverpool
Riera, Aurelio leaving Liverpool
talentless u16s joining Liverpool

looks like mr aguero wants to join the chels. yes please will be just what we need.

looks like mr aguero wants to join the chels. yes please will be just what we need.

ive been wanting to sign him for a year now so hopefully this summer he finnaly makes his move to stamford bridge :D

Hopefully the Aguero to Chelsea link is just media speculation and he actually comes to United..

Hope we don't spend £30M on Benzema, he'd just flop. I think he proved when he went to Madrid that he was in it for the money and not the football. If we do spend big money on a striker, I hope it's on Sergio Aguero he and Rooney up front could prove deadly.
I'd like to see us get in a creative midfielder as well, and I've seen a few times in a few different newspapers the last few days that Fergie is looking to bring in Stephen Ireland from City for £15M.

Back