• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 24K
Hatem Ben Arfa - Arsenal

Silva, Villa - Man Utd

Aguero - Chelsea

i don't think united can afford silva and villa at the moment

hopefully arsenal will get a few new faces in

think chamakh will do the job for us so deff wont be going for a stricker.

Not a massive amount will happen, Aguero won't move, Silva and Villa won't move, Fabregas won't move and Torres won't move. That's all I have to say on this one

Rafa to Juventus, maybe take a couple Liverpool players with him. Probably Torres as he will want to play Champ League next season and Liverpool might not be there.

Rafa to Juventus, maybe take a couple Liverpool players with him. Probably Torres as he will want to play Champ League next season and Liverpool might not be there.

heh heh u basically copyed off the bbc sport website:P:P;)

david villa to united

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

agreed, no idea where united fans are getting these from

simple because we have been promised that the £80 Million we got for Ronaldo is available to use this summer should fergie want it, thats where we're getting this from!

As much as I love Harry Redknapp, I reckon he's going to sign all of the Pompey players for double their value just to get them out of financial trouble :p I could see him signing Tommy Smith for 10m and David James for 20M despite him being at least 60 years old.

Oh, and he'll some some world class player of course! Maybe Messi =/

david villa to united

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

simple because we have been promised that the £80 Million we got for Ronaldo is available to use this summer should fergie want it, thats where we're getting this from!
when were you promised this? why would they do this when you are almost in a billion pounds of debt

when were you promised this? why would they do this when you are almost in a billion pounds of debt

we are in debt but they have kept the £80 Mil a-side and this was released on the Manchester United website and Fergie announced it not long ago on sky sports news.

I'm begging you, please do not turn this into another United thread.

I don't think Torres will move anywhere this summer.
I'd like to see Forest get some decent players if we were to get into the Premiership (looking that little bit less unlikely now however), maybe try for Shorey permanently cos he definitely gave us something extra.

liverpool should buy some defender, right winger and striker...
maybe kjaer, hazard and dzeko( not sure who else)....

Oh man, what I would give to see Aguero come to Stamford Bridge...especially if Joe Cole decides to go elsewhere. I'm not holding my breath on it though. I've also heard rumors that after his successful loan stint at Everton, Chelsea has been showing interest in Landon Donovan. If Cole goes to United like what everyone's been saying, then the Donovan deal is almost a must to complete. Then again, the key word is 'almost' as the Ribery to Chelsea rumors are flying about again as well.

Back