Summer Transfer Market Predictions?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 24K
Lots of talk in today's papers about Fulham putting in a concrete bid for Landon Donovan, I'd love him playing off Bobby, he certainly has pace and ability. I think our American fan base could become dangerous is if we had the USA's two best players ^^)

Aston Villa have surely got to be looking at a goal-scorer, I would think either Darren Bent or a foreign guy, perhaps a hitman in the spanish leagues..

I don't know what we need at the moment, the squad is complete, maybe snapping some Superstars would be great.

Yeah, I think what Spurs need is one more class player, Like a Malouda or Drogba for Chelsea, Or a Makalele to make the team tick.. I think you should fund it by selling Robbie Keane fully and selling perhaps David Bentley. Keep Pavlychenko now.

think we need another striker tbh
if bendtner keeps playing well I think wenger will decide to keep him but I would prefer it if we got a big name striker like Edin Dzeko or Gignac.

I would also settle for someone like Carlton Cole ...
Come on Wenger!XD

On Ryan Babels twitter he has just posted. on the move with Degen.

Is this a sign of things to come in the summer?

I heard Cristiano Ronaldo was going to Pompey :]

Keep this one To yourself. But messi has personally told me. he fancy going to either QPR or Palace in the summer. That didnt come from me

Hearing rumours of Liverpool signing another world class striker in the summer, providing the club is taken over before July. Fee is supposed to be £30 million and the striker is one we've been close to signing a couple of times before the selling club got cold feet.

Hearing rumours of Liverpool signing another world class striker in the summer, providing the club is taken over before July. Fee is supposed to be £30 million and the striker is one we've been close to signing a couple of times before the selling club got cold feet.

Not thinking of David Villa there are you zeb

Lassana Diarra to Tottenham.

If we dont get him then a swap deal involving Muntari and Jenas will happen

Me? Well realistic tbh as both players like HR and have worked under him before, but more realistic is we get champions league

it was aimed aat everyone.

But reli diarra to spurs. just why. and Jenas for muntari again why

Diarra has supposedly fallen out with Pellegrini and Muntari doesn't like Italian fans due to many of them being racist, if Spurs do sign either of them, they will only get one. I doubt either will end up leaving there respective clubs though.

Diarra has supposedly fallen out with Pellegrini and Muntari doesn't like Italian fans due to many of them being racist, if Spurs do sign either of them, they will only get one. I doubt either will end up leaving there respective clubs though.

Yh. but why spurs. surely both players are above them.

Balotelli to City Seen as Jose Don't like he's attitude

Back