Summer Transfer Market Predictions?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 24K
Tottenham's [insert key player's names here] go to Manchester United.

Pavlyuchenko to hopefully stay, but I still think he wants to return to Russia so hopefully we'll get a decent sum for him.

If any of our players are leaving in the summer, then I'd probably guess Palacios and Bale will move.

Tottenham's [insert key player's names here] go to Manchester United.

Pavlyuchenko to hopefully stay, but I still think he wants to return to Russia so hopefully we'll get a decent sum for him.

If any of our players are leaving in the summer, then I'd probably guess Palacios and Bale will move.

Jermaine Defoe, Modric and Wilson Palacios pleaseeeeeeee :)

Romelu Lukaku to Newcastle please.

And if Man City get Buffon, please can we have given back?

Oh and either Jenas or Huddlestone please.

FANX.

Rumors, but in my eyes worth mentioning, but not a new thread, so I thought this could fit in here nicely

Juventus Put Gianluigi Buffon Up For Sale - Report

The Italian number one is set to leave Turin and head to the Premier League...

Manchester City and Manchester United will fight it out for Gianluigi Buffon after Juventus put him up for sale, according to Tuttosport.

A poor season at the club has led directors to reconsider the future, and they are set to make some remarkable changes. 'Out with the old, in with the new' seems to be the line which is being adopted at Vinovo.

And, while Buffon's contract expires in 2013, Juventus are keen to sell him and use the cash to add other components to the squad.

Buffon has been linked with City, United and Bayern Munich, and he will cost interested clubs around €25 million.

But his agent, Silvano Martina, told Goal.com last week that he would not be sold.

Also, experienced players such as Alessandro Del Piero, David Trezeguet, Mauro Camoranesi, Nicola Legrottaglie and Hasan Salihamidzic will not be offered new deals next year.

A total rebuild seems the idea being floated around in Turin to fall in line with the completion of the club's new stadium in 2011.

What do you think?

Last edited:
The only club in Spain Torres would play for is Atletico he has said so himself in his autobiography.

I see Liverpool buying more players who do a job but wont advance the team.
Liverpool are skint, They cant afford to bring anyone in. They have to make 100Mill by easter other wise we are ******. There really isn't no plan B. Torres wont go, He said on LFC TV. They only club he will ever play for in Spain is Athletico

Rafa to Juventus, maybe take a couple Liverpool players with him. Probably Torres as he will want to play Champ League next season and Liverpool might not be there.

If Rafa goes he wont take Torres with him.

Joel

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Also can i just remind you all. Each club must have at least 8 english players next season

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

liverpool should buy some defender, right winger and striker...
maybe kjaer, hazard and dzeko( not sure who else)....

Where they getting the money from for these?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

we are in debt but they have kept the £80 Mil a-side and this was released on the Manchester United website and Fergie announced it not long ago on sky sports news.

Yes but Our owners promised us new players and a new stadium that was going to be built this year, And we're still waiting...

Yes but Our owners promised us new players and a new stadium that was going to be built this year, And we're still waiting...

we dont have the same owners so that point is a bit moot.

back on topic, think will be a few moves, unless city hit 4th, in which case the cash injection from their potential shopping spree could kick start a flurry of moves. valencias' debts mean could may still yet have to sell one of villa, silva, mata. For them reaching the CL this season is an absolute must. othweise they will lose one of their stars.

i think rooney and fabragas may go to barcelona and on a personal note i hope rangers sign a few players and also keep kris boyd and nacho novo

I think Rooney won't go as I can never picture sucessful British players going abroad and carrying on doing well. As for Fabs, would he get played over Xavi, Iniesta and Yaya Toure? Me thinks not.

I think Rooney won't go as I can never picture sucessful British players going abroad and carrying on doing well. As for Fabs, would he get played over Xavi, Iniesta and Yaya Toure? Me thinks not.

are you sayin Xaxi, Iniesta and Yaya Toure are better than Fabs? i dont think they are, if Fabs went to Barca i think he would get played every week

Iniesta is IMO. Xavi would probably get a holding role and Toure would be sold if reports are correct.

He would - Iniesta LW, Xavi and Cesc in middle with Yaya Toure just behind them. Hope he doesn't go though.

PS guys, just read World Soccer, they always get it right

Aiden McGeady to Birmingham ,Scott Brown to Birmingham These are the main 2 rumours up here in sunny Scotland!

Maicon to Chelsea swap deal involving Bosingwa(depending on Mourinho still being there?Unlikely?)
Hatem Ben Arfa to Arsenal also James McCarthy to Arsenal
Craig Gordon to Man Utd (Fergie doesn't rate Foster who also wants to leave,dunno bout Kuszczck?)

Fernando Torres won't leave,Rooney won't leave either and if Arsenal win the title Fabregas will stay!

Oh and the biggest one of all.......................................Robbie Keane back to Spurs!!!!(6)

I think that Torres will go to barcelona but Rooney no chance!

I'm not sure Torres will go, I don't think Torres is stupid, and will know this season has been a 1 off, and next season we will be back to our best and challenging fir 1st place. And he will stay.

Liverpool

Riera out
Benayoun out

Mata in

oO) Yossi out, if anyone is going it's Riera & Babel, Yossi when fit has been maybe our best player this season. Why would they sell him.?

Romelu Lukaku to Newcastle please.

And if Man City get Buffon, please can we have given back?

Oh and either Jenas or Huddlestone please.

FANX.

LOL. like huddlestone would go to you when hes challenging for europe with tottenham and starting every game XD

But seeing as were getting sandro i would like to see spurs get in a quality striker, and get gudjohnson on a permanent deal, sell keane, crouch, jenas, and ekotto

I'm not sure Torres will go, I don't think Torres is stupid, and will know this season has been a 1 off, and next season we will be back to our best and challenging fir 1st place. And he will stay.
I don't think you can be that confident of being back to your best straight away after this season, bit optimistic.

I can certainly see Torres leaving, probably to Spain.

Back