Summer Transfer Thread (Done deals and Rumours)

Quick Update:

Boro still ain't signed anyone worth talking about...

Quick Update:

Boro still ain't signed anyone worth talking about...

Boro have done there deals now, its all about waiting and seeing how Man Utd will get through the door and if Chelsea will finally get A. Cole. Two players who would have been on Utd's list are Mascherano and Tevez somehow found themselves at West Ham and I am wondering where Man utd's next purchase will come from. Will they go back for Senna, and is David Trezeguet on his way. I expect we will be getting a midfielder and a striker after Rossi's loan departure to Newcastle, I just cannot see where they are going to come from? Anyone heard anything?

Boro have done there deals now, its all about waiting and seeing how Man Utd will get through the door and if Chelsea will finally get A. Cole. Two players who would have been on Utd's list are Mascherano and Tevez somehow found themselves at West Ham and I am wondering where Man utd's next purchase will come from. Will they go back for Senna, and is David Trezeguet on his way. I expect we will be getting a midfielder and a striker after Rossi's loan departure to Newcastle, I just cannot see where they are going to come from? Anyone heard anything?

i dont reckon united will push for anyone else, bayern were ****** about the whole hargreaves transfer :irked: and now being deadline day, well, lets just say our transfer market has been closed since carrick came in. most dissapointing, yet again :knockout::knockout::knockout:

Mascherano and Tevez must be crazy, why go 2 west ham? Hammers 4 Europe.

Only transfers on deadline day for Celtic were out, Lawson on loan to St Johnstone and Varga + Ross Wallace to Sunderlna dofr a deal eventually worth 1.1m

Yeah Roy Keane brought a few, all either Man Utd players, Celtic players or Irish players, but I,m suppose he didn't have much time to shop around so he went for the safer options. Will be good to see how he gets on with Yorke and Connelly strike-force.

Last edited:
Brought in 6 new players did Keane, and all should do well in championship tbh. Connelly will pwn as will yorke..not. Miller's good in champ though as he proved with leeds last year.

lloyd wat u chattin? once blackwell as been sacked n we get o'leary back in charge we'll be back where we belong in no time :)

You are indeed the worst poster on fm-base Lloyd. Closely followed by Shaunb, no offence intended.

ive banned him with more than plenty of reason...lets see what Sean does

I thought u were guna draw a lne under this lloyd not STFU!

Anyway

Chelsea are trying to steal Shaun Maloney off us on a free :(

wtf?! ytf do they want him...not that he's bad...but he simply wouldnt play!! Stay with Celtic lad, or go to a prem team that would give u a chance...