• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Darren Bent strikes an injury-time penalty to give Sunderland a dramatic win over Manchester City, who are left to rue an amazing Carlos Tevez miss.

More...

Darrent Bent is a Legend that will put the City players down a peg or to

Haha....I could not stop laughing when I saw Carlos Tevez miss and the look on his face was incredible,would be even more amazing if their Arab owner had chosen to come to Eastlands for the first time today rather than last week

good old City doing what they do best. its early in the season that is true but i wonder what the excuses will be.....?

So it is true, money can't buy you happiness :)

Very pleased with the result. I really wanted City to drop points after our farcical performance against Wigan.

Yay, Tevez will be ******, he missed an open goal as well XD

Wow, the negativity. One defeat after quite a good victory against Liverpool and everyone is on our backs once more.
Our fans (well the rational ones, you get fans at every club blaming the referee) will have no excuses, apart from the fact that micah richards is a lump of a man who enjoys rugby tackling in the penalty area. And I don't really think the Sheikh bought the club out in order to make himself happy.
I'm not too concerned, but we need to learn to put chances away and never rely on a 1 goal lead, let alone having no goals. Luckily Tottenham also lost against Wigan, so nothings too bad. We could have done with a win though.

Wow, the negativity. One defeat after quite a good victory against Liverpool and everyone is on our backs once more.
Our fans (well the rational ones, you get fans at every club blaming the referee) will have no excuses, apart from the fact that micah richards is a lump of a man who enjoys rugby tackling in the penalty area. And I don't really think the Sheikh bought the club out in order to make himself happy.
I'm not too concerned, but we need to learn to put chances away and never rely on a 1 goal lead, let alone having no goals. Luckily Tottenham also lost against Wigan, so nothings too bad. We could have done with a win though.
not really on your backs, everyone is happy since a rival lost.

Great result, if we stand any chance of 4th place we need the competitors to be dropping points in games like this.

Fantastic win for Sunderland. Does Man City really have the potential to win the league?

That puts Villa into fourth, thank you very much indeed Darren.

Haha....I could not stop laughing when I saw Carlos Tevez miss and the look on his face was incredible,would be even more amazing if their Arab owner had chosen to come to Eastlands for the first time today rather than last week

He wouldn't have seen anything if he went to Eastlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back