Sunderland 1-0 Manchester City

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I <3 the hate. And Liverpool fans do not be getting bitter. Carlton Cole and Paul Konchesky is where your going. United fans, I'd rather have a future than a past.

I <3 the hate. And Liverpool fans do not be getting bitter. Carlton Cole and Paul Konchesky is where your going. United fans, I'd rather have a future than a past.

I can't wait to see what your future is...

I'm on this thread to simply enjoy a nice discussion about my team after a great win ((A)), and what do I see? Nothing but pointless arguments about a rivalry that has very little to do with the game itself. If you're all so bothered about this rivalry, someone go make a thread about it.

bored of this now. talk about the game, or i close it

Lol, Stockport fan getting bitter as well. Good to see your doing so well in League 2.

If Real Madrid who already had a amazing squad could spent loads of money last season and still win noting, What makes it a fore-gone conclusion that you will have a great future,

Have noting against City but until you actually win something you will never win a argument against clubs that have a proud history and a trophy cabinat thats full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back