Sunderland 1-0 Manchester City

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well good win from Sunderland... shame.

Am I the only neutral that wanted City to win? (6)
For a "neutral", you don't sound so "neutral". :P
I guess this'll be a wake up call to City, and hopefully they'll be a much better side next time.

Personally, I would rather Man City won the league than one of the usual 2.

I suggest that they will have a good chance of beating United or Chelsea this season, and if they do, I can't wait to see the City fans come on here and rip some of you down from your high horses.

Personally, I would rather Man City won the league than one of the usual 2.

I suggest that they will have a good chance of beating United or Chelsea this season, and if they do, I can't wait to see the City fans come on here and rip some of you down from your high horses.
meh, they've beaten us before :S. though not sure why the city fans were getting annoyed though, they lost and their rivals enjoyed it. happens when united play, when chelsea play, when arsenal play. they should take on the chin, especially when some on here are happy to dish out to other sides

meh, they've beaten us before :S. though not sure why the city fans were getting annoyed though, they lost and their rivals enjoyed it. happens when united play, when chelsea play, when arsenal play. they should take on the chin, especially when some on here are happy to dish out to other sides

I imagine going from having one main rival (United), to every teams fans in the world seeming to hate you, in such a short space of time, is going to get on some peoples nerves.

To be fair, I am only sticking up for them because it was the ******* Mackems that beat them. :(

What a performance boys, yes City missed chances (Tevez LOL), but Sunderland were better team second half could not handle Al Muhammady or Welbeck. Hoepfully we can follow up this big win with a performance against Wigan

Still every one likes to criticise City and not point out that the Sunderland keeper actually played really well and there is the point that even Mancini has said that it is going to take a few weeks to actually get the team to gel. One loss to a tough team, cant say I'm pleased of course but it is hardly the end of the world. And I wont come on here and slag off United or Chelsea when they lose to a smaller team like Sunderland which they enivitably will.

A lot of jealousy on this thread, pathetic.

Your right Joe, we're all jealous of the money you have, especially when your squad is just as good/bad as it was last year.

Still every one likes to criticise City and not point out that the Sunderland keeper actually played really well and there is the point that even Mancini has said that it is going to take a few weeks to actually get the team to gel. One loss to a tough team, cant say I'm pleased of course but it is hardly the end of the world. And I wont come on here and slag off United or Chelsea when they lose to a smaller team like Sunderland which they enivitably will.
well you're a better fan than most then

Your right Joe, we're all jealous of the money you have, especially when your squad is just as good/bad as it was last year.

oO) Why else would you come on here and slag off City? Which league are Stockport in these days? BSP? You cant really say you hate City because they are a "rival" of Stockport..

oO) Why else would you come on here and slag off City? Which league are Stockport in these days? BSP? You cant really say you hate City because they are a "rival" of Stockport..

To be fair, I think its more about hating 'Joe' than Man City for Sam. ;)

well you're a better fan than most then

To be honest I just have respect for what both United and Chelsea have achieved and the same for both managers and as both Ferguson and Ancelotti will tell you, one game doesnt define your season. But then they are probably more grown up than alot of the people on this site.

I have my reasons, perfectly good reasons.

So I don't think you can just tell me what I can and can't do. oO)

To be fair, I think its more about hating 'Joe' than Man City for Sam. ;)

I don't hate Joe, I love the man. :wub:

back on topic boys this is about sunderlands great win not about United and City rivalry

Good point, please don't infract me :(

But srsly, lets try and keep this on topic, about the game and stuffz.

Can't infract no need to be sarcastic either, yor welcome for me doing your job though :D

Also with Al Muhammady Mignolet had a great game that save from Adebayor was top class, the guy has been dropped in at the deep end and apart from being abit shaky versus Birmingham he has played well.

ye that Adebayor save was brilliant. Great reactions and a really strong hand

BITTERS, all of you. Nani was **** last week because he missed a pen. He scores the week after and now he is next ronaldo, just shows how things change in a week. We have lost once. Get over it. You all have it in for us because we are now rich and have good ambitions. You are all pretty much jealous. Rant over, Good win Sunderland

BITTERS, all of you. Nani was **** last week because he missed a pen. He scores the week after and now he is next ronaldo, just shows how things change in a week. We have lost once. Get over it. You all have it in for us because we are now rich and have good ambitions. You are all pretty much jealous. Rant over, Good win Sunderland

Sorry, but that's a City fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back