Sunderland 1-0 Manchester City

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
City better be careful. Drop too many points too early in the season and it's Mark Hughes part 2.

The way I figure it, if Mancini doesn't have them in good shape before the beginning of December, he's gone. Good points for Sunderland though and Liverpool/Tottenham fans will be happy.

Wow, we lost one game... Tragic... Thats our season over... :S

Wow, we lost one game... Tragic... Thats our season over... :S

i dont think people are saying that your season is over etc but people infact love seeing you lose. the only thing you have taken from United is now being the side everyone wants to see lose lol

Wow, the negativity. One defeat after quite a good victory against Liverpool and everyone is on our backs once more.
Our fans (well the rational ones, you get fans at every club blaming the referee) will have no excuses, apart from the fact that micah richards is a lump of a man who enjoys rugby tackling in the penalty area. And I don't really think the Sheikh bought the club out in order to make himself happy.
I'm not too concerned, but we need to learn to put chances away and never rely on a 1 goal lead, let alone having no goals. Luckily Tottenham also lost against Wigan, so nothings too bad. We could have done with a win though.
Blaming the referee? I think not. We only blame him if he makes a stupid decision. Money < Sunderland

That puts Villa into fourth, thank you very much indeed Darren.
How? After losing 6-0 :O. That's football for you though ;).

Woo!

As I said before, all them individuals, on a cold away day, and so it's proved.

Darren, Darren Bent (8)

Pleased for Darren Bent, even now the guy is a legend at Charlton. As for City, im sure the fans must have known they werent going to walk the league, there is a long time left this season and one defeat doesnt change much. i stand by my prediction of 4th for them

i dont think people are saying that your season is over etc but people infact love seeing you lose. the only thing you have taken from United is now being the side everyone wants to see lose lol

I just find it funny how people seem to be just as worried about how City are doing as thier own team. Jealousy for you... ;)

something city fans will have to get used to. If you lose to anyone at all, you will be mocked as you have spent so much money. better get used to it (A)

I just find it funny how people seem to be just as worried about how City are doing as thier own team. Jealousy for you... ;)

i wouldnt call it jealousy, maybe envy but not jealousy. nothing really to be jealous about apart from the money

I love it, just goes to show £££££ can buy players, but it doesnt give you a team

Do i envy Man City?

No they buy teams, we make teams
Using money, only difference is Man City have spent it all at once, whereas you've spent it over a number of seasons, and the same goes for other teams in the top four.

Do i envy Man City?

No they buy teams, we make teams

the only difference is, no punt towards arsenal inteded but the money they have, they're buying a better team than you have, infact a better squad than most of the league has, thats why its so good to see them lose.

I doubt it's to do with jelousy.
Probably just that people do not want to see anyone buy the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back